Joy Williams

SuperChic[k]

steller Cart

mercyme

Aaron Shurst

Audio Adlreilaian

Jimmy Neddham

:P Any one eles like them to:P

hahahahahaha. last time i listened to any thing remotely god like was in church on a sunday when i was 12...... hahahaha.

not to keen on the whole love god music.... but everyones got their own tastes and it's not my place to say otherwise.

karl

Aw, absolutely love Skillet. But there are also....

Audio Adrenaline. Love 'em in concert.
Plumb
tobyMac

There's a few I can't remember. I don't listen to them alot, but their okay now and then.

i'm sorry but the funniest music i've ever heard in my life was by a band called Tri-Be

They rapped about Jesus.

I really lolled during it

hahahahahaha. last time i listened to any thing remotely god like was in church on a sunday when i was 12...... hahahaha.

not to keen on the whole love god music.... but everyones got their own tastes and it's not my place to say otherwise.

karl

A lot of times listening to christian music doesn't have the slightest thing to do with taste; I listened to one of my favorite bands for months before I even realized they were a christian group, and I never would have realized it until I saw the lyrics written down and they were talking about lights from above and stuff, haha.

http://www.myspace.com/familyforce5
Yeah them. I mean it's a totally odd and possibly annoying style of music for some people, but you can't say it sounds like christian music.
It is, though.

Sufjan Stevens and the band Low are both known for being fairly devout Christians, and they often explore those themes in their songs - Sufjan Stevens in particular did a whole album (Seven Swans) revolving largely around it (songs like Abraham and The Transfiguration) and it's a beautiful record. And I say that as an atheist.

Sufjan Stevens and the band Low are both known for being fairly devout Christians, and they often explore those themes in their songs - Sufjan Stevens in particular did a whole album (Seven Swans) revolving largely around it (songs like Abraham and The Transfiguration) and it's a beautiful record. And I say that as an atheist.

Exactly. If there's some music that pleases my ears, and it happens to be talking about how great Jesus is, then rock on. Some people might listen for the message, sure, but I'm in it for the sound, and I don't discriminate.

Jeremy Camp
Third Day
Kutless
Skillet
Building 429
Todd Agnew
Switchfoot
Relient K
Alter Bridge
Lifehouse [their Stanley Climbfall album]

Back