Chloe's GFX

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
Serves as a record of recent stuff that I like enough to post. Comments are welcome, but please be aware that comments such as "oh dear lord it's too bright my eyes are melting" don't help me improve, while comments like "I think Bebas might have suited the signature better" do. :monocle:

FC_2.png

Rorolina_1.png

FFxii.png

FFxiii.png

wjyrl4.png

Autumn.png

Halloween.png

Used only the render and tools in photoshop here. I didn't intend to... after I was finished I realized :lew:

Halloween.png

I love this one.. the render amazing.. beautiful text and you done an amazing job on both blending and lighting great signature.. i like all ur work you have many difference styles which i like :D

EDIT: something that may make the signature better is that i'm finding it hard to see the halloween part of the text.. apart from that it a great signature :)

I love this one:

FFxiii.png

Lightning just looks so frickin' gorgeous in the sig. She looks kick butt too :inlove: Gorgeous works.

I'm not even a fan of Lightning, but this signature is stunning.

FFxiii.png

I love the messy effects, and the dupe image. You should definitely do a tutorial for this. I've been wanting to get my hand on this, and I just can't do it. :rage:

FC_2.png

I quite like this one! The effects are good, there's some excellent blending...I just really like the grungey effect. The text suits it, too, as it helps to balance the black and white shades in the sig. :)

Rorolina_1.png

This is pretty! I'm not 100% sure about the vertical lines, but the rest of it is almost perfect. You are very good with vectors! :) They look perfect with the render, which is blended in nicely. I like the use of light, too. It's fairly minimal, which really works.

FFxiii.png

Not 100% sure about the duplicates of Lightning, but the rest of the sig is great. The background and rough brushing work perfectly with the render, I think, as they provide a sense of motion which suggests action.

wjyrl4.png

Gorgeous! I love the colours, the blending, the overall composition, the text, the effects, the lighting, the sparkly-looking background... It caught my eye the first time I saw it and I've loved seeing it ever since. :)

Autumn.png

Aha! This is gorgeous. I made a few notes on it in the SotW Autumn thread. :) Love the colours, the effects, blending, text, etc... it's just an artistic piece. It's a bit like a collage!

Halloween.png

Nice colours. The lighting works quite well and helps create a simple, striking sig. One could call it busy, but I actually quite like the vast selection of colours. :) The orange behind the text is only thing I'm not sure about.

FC_2.png

I really like this one, I like the lighting, the effects and the text, and the way you've used those effects with the focal point is quite original, loving your stuff as usual Ari! :)

Rorolina_1.png

I like this one, it's so colorful and happy that it makes my head explode into candy. I've always admired works that are very colorful like this. I wish I could make them but eh, every time I see something colorful in my PhotoShop I can't help but dim it down.
Which means 'yer awesome with colors' from me. :3

so here is some shit i have done recently none of them are sigs but hey whatever

tumblr_m5yj44k4Sm1qehzbgo1_500.png

tumblr_m5w76jZLgt1qehzbgo1_250.png
tumblr_m5w76jZLgt1qehzbgo2_250.png
tumblr_m5w76jZLgt1qehzbgo3_r1_250.png

tumblr_m5qkdmrQEX1qehzbgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4nv92mKJc1qehzbgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4r3iahTnJ1qehzbgo1_250.gif
tumblr_m4r3iahTnJ1qehzbgo2_250.gif

tumblr_m4r3iahTnJ1qehzbgo3_250.gif
tumblr_m4r3iahTnJ1qehzbgo4_250.gif

tumblr_m5c5tqaBJT1qehzbgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5jfsolCIQ1qehzbgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5iv60gXX61qehzbgo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m5iv60gXX61qehzbgo2_250.gif

tumblr_m5iv60gXX61qehzbgo3_250.gif
tumblr_m5iv60gXX61qehzbgo4_250.gif

ok thats it before i get banned for breaking your 1998 computers

gfghsaghsag
tumblr_m5qkdmrQEX1qehzbgo1_500.gif

YOU MADE THIS!?! 8(

I saw this on tumblr and I loved it. I had no idea you made it :lew: I also have no idea how you got so effing good at gifs but i hate you for eet :hmph:

tumblr_m5w76jZLgt1qehzbgo3_r1_250.png

I LOVE the coloring on this. :gonk: and not just cuz it's pink! I love how glossy the font looks, it's just amazing.

tumblr_m5yj44k4Sm1qehzbgo1_500.png

tumblr_m6e4yyG6NY1qczl5i.gif

That is just gorgeous :gonk: the lighting is so crisp and clear, and the font looks so shiney :gonk: :gonk:

I might have to request a gif from you :ahmed:

another small update because i do what i want

mass effect 3 extended cut spoilers below but i don't think anyone gives two shits

tumblr_m6bsa0vJLp1qehzbgo1_500.png

tumblr_m6bsa0vJLp1qehzbgo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_m6bofscxM91qehzbgo1_500.png

tumblr_m6be1amWoc1qehzbgo2_500.png

tumblr_m6aw53J6EL1qehzbgo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m6arkuauHp1qehzbgo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_miecxyImYF1rkhf5jo1_500.png

this is the first thing i've made in 500 years

tryna get back into the groove

im thinking its too dark because of the textures but the textures are the reason i wanted to try out making posters so

and also that the diagonal type should've been moved up more. but

Back