Can Somebody help me with my research paper on the Final Fantsy VII Saga?

Chaos Darkness

Fanning A Revengefull Flame
Gil
I'm writeing my Junior Year research paper on the Final Fantasy VII saga and it's impact on the gameing world. I need people who are very very familer with most of the games and the two movies; and that can put up with up to 28 questions. It would really help me and i would love and respect you forever if you help me :fan: :cid: :seph: :vincent: :cloud:

Whut kinda help you after there Chaos?

Its all good to ask for help but you need topics like Different Chracters and how they influenced people in the early days of this game or weather S-E has pushed to many FFVII titles on to its players where do you think you want to start?

Last edited:
Well i have an interveiw of 28 questions i wrote up likt what was your favorite scene and why, and did you find the plot progression to your satisfaction. The interveiw touchs on all the games except Before Crisis (that cellphone game) and the two movies Advent Children, and Last Order. Is that alright?
:cid: :seph: :vincent: :cloud: :tifa: :yuffie:

I could be willing to answer the questions for your questionaire once you post it up / PM it to us. It'll depend on how long it will take to fill it in and how long until the deadline (so that if it does take a while I have time to do it in little bits), but I'll be willing to do that.

Oh thank you so much i can type up the interveiw and send it to you when I get home from school today, we just got the assignment so it won't be due until the end of May. It'll really be a big help thank you. I plan on interveiwing about 5 peoples so yeah well it's a big help (i'm going in circles oh noes @_@)

Thank you guys all of you; you are such a big help i really appreciate it

:cloud: :zack: :seph: :vincent: :cid: :yuffie: :tifa: :aerith:

Oh sure i'm sorry red is my favorite color; sorry if it hurt your eyes, i'll send the interveiw to u as well again sorry for the obnoxious font

Thank you so much

:cloud: :zack: :seph: :vincent: :cid: :nanaki: :yuffie: :tifa: :barret: :aerith:

Back