Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
That thing you get when you buy something extravagant and expensive. I have it now :sad3:

I need someone to share my pain

When am I ever going to wear these?

zombiestomperheel.jpg

Is it just me that clothes and shoes call out to and make me buy them? I get buyers remorse if I do or I don't. I'm having a mild panic attack at the moment over these shoes. They better fucking fit

I guess they are a bit inappropriate for work. :8F:

Though I love the bow on the back of them. I guess you can wear them for Halloween. I mean, they are a cute style and the design on them is rather interesting. I just can't think of a proper place or time to wear them other than Halloween. xD

Hahaha omg i have buyers remorse all the time and yes I believe clothing have little voices that call out to you, hypnotising you into buying them!!
I bought a pair or bright orange cons with green shoelaces... I wore then once, they look like vomit!!
I can't believe I even wasted money on them.
I've also bought lots of other things but that one sprang to mind.

and yeah, those shoes aren't my style, its more like a 'unique' emo would wear unfortunately, but yeah, halloween would be a good time to wear them?

I bet you anything I never wear them. They just looked at me, because they were the weirdest things I ev ever seen in my life and were like, go on, you know you want to :rage:

Im watching 2 pages of clothes and shoes on ebay, I just can't help myself. Im desperately trying to find summat that will go with those shoes lol, but Im drawing a blank hahaha

Oh well :sad3:

I suppose we all make stupid purchases, I just seem to do it more than most :gonk:

Shaddap :sad3:

I don't suit having money, I just blow it all on stupid things :gonk:

Everytime I buy another action figure off ebay. I get a high off of it in the heat of the moment, and after it arrives in the mail.. however a week or two lady I tire of it and it sits on the shelf collecting dust with the others. :sad3:

I always feel like this when I buy DVD's.

I have a major addiction to buying DVD's. >.<

I sometimes go into the shop, load up my trolley with all the ones I want and then go, 'Oh shit this is such a waste' and put them all back on the shelf.

Then I go back eventually and buy them anyway and feel terrible after. <_<

I've been good lately. I just try to forget that they exist and don't go anywhere near the DVD sections anymore. :gasp:

i've got it with my psp. probably the biggest waste of money in my life.

it isn't usually something i'm bothered about because the way i see it is that it's just money. i have a job which puts money in the bank so i can buy things that i want. if i didn't buy things i wanted and just hoarded it all, then there'd be little point in having a job.

Yeah this happens everyone sometimes I think, I really convince myself that I want/need an item when I have the money to afford it. Then when I run out of money I wonder what the hell I was thinking buying such crap, though I have gotten more fiscal minded in recent years.

I've had it a couple of times. I bought a couple of games on the PSN, played them for a couple of days and now they're gathering dust in my hard drive. In or on... I dunno but they're not getting played. :mokken:

I think the total amount is about £25-£30 so it isn't too bad. Money that could be spent on something useful regardless. :sad3:

My PSP :gonk: Bought it to play Crisis Core, played it, completed it, and now it gathers dust.

I think I probably used the internet on it waaaay more than I ever played games, now it's just useless =[

I do it with DVDs as well. I have a pile of about 20 unwatched DVDs I've bought and just left, some from about 2 years ago :wacky: I'll watch them though, IF I ever remember

I've had it a couple of times. I bought a couple of games on the PSN, played them for a couple of days and now they're gathering dust in my hard drive. In or on... I dunno but they're not getting played. :mokken:

mmm that

I quite often have found myself wandering onto psn store when ive been bored and buying an old ps1 game. I think game wise ive probadly spent around 70 quid on the psn store. Not counting God of war the games i downloaded were just a waste of money. I didnt play any of them past the day i bought them.

I spent about 150 quid on clothes at the weekend :ffs:

Im well feeling sorry for myself now, especially aS I blew about 80 quid friday night on alcohol, -double face palm-

I have 4 pairs of shoes still waiting to arrive from ebay as well, i think i need help :sad3:

I always feel like this when I buy DVD's.

I have a major addiction to buying DVD's. >.<

I sometimes go into the shop, load up my trolley with all the ones I want and then go, 'Oh shit this is such a waste' and put them all back on the shelf.

Then I go back eventually and buy them anyway and feel terrible after. <_<

I've been good lately. I just try to forget that they exist and don't go anywhere near the DVD sections anymore. :gasp:
Haha, this sounds just like me! I used to buy cheap films that I hadn't seen because I wanted something new to watch and films I had seen years before and sort of wanted to see again...

Thankfully, I've managed to stop buying things I don't REALLY want and tend to buy only what I'd love to have. Recently, I've bought a TV (my first in 15 years) and a PS3 with money I inherited from my grandmother. Oh, and the Lion King! :) Skyrim's on its way, but I paid for that by selling old games on amazon. :x3:

A part of me wonders whether I should have saved the money, but I bought the PS3 after successfully getting a job. I thought it'd be nice to see it as a gift from my grandmother. Now the money I earn can be saved up! :)

have you people with psps not hacked them? its a relatively simple process nowdays

not much to lose at this point if it bricks either

But I usually don't get flared up about anything I've bought unless I paid way too much for it. Fucking Wal-Mart and their goddamn 20 USD VGA cables.

for that much they should come w/ complimentary blowjobs imo :mokken:

I purchased a sofa the other week, and it seemed perfect to begin with. Soft and curvy, but firm in all the right places, exactly what you want in a sofa. I kept it in my basement, but I sat on it quite a bit for a week or so. Then one day I was a bit rough and it broke, I felt remorse that I had to chop it up and dump it in a rubbish tip. Sorry did I sofa, I meant hooker

I had buyers remorse when I bought my new laptop a month or so ago.

I love it now, but at the time it was very expensive and I bought it on a whim. The guy was very good at sucking me into buying it too. I didn't need a laptop, I had a PC and my dad fixed my other laptop.... I felt so shit.

Though now i love my new lappy and sold the old one for a few hundy. All is well.

Back