blitzball games won in a row

SeekerOfDeath

Banned
Gil
Hey every one i was just asking how much blitzball games have you one in a row?
Me my self have one over 60 games straight :ohshit::ohshit:

MOD EDIT

Fixed a grammar mistake in your thread title. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scary question.

Pretty much all of 'em, since the Jecht Shot usually makes it possible to win even the first one, and after that it's never as hard.

Though this last play-through i had a tie with the Psyches that broke about a 2-year streak.

Taking a half hour brain break from research, I just beat the Goers 11-0. That's always a satisfying feeling.

Same as abover really, once I'd got that first match out of the way that I never seem to be able to win, I think I won them all. It's too easy really. At first I thoughtyou were asking how many games have you played in a row, I was like hoshit, 60?! I would have hung myself after doing that I think

But yeah, I think I won them all after that first match although I might have lost one or 2 in the first league or tournament I played (most likely to the al bhed guys)

I've won about 80 games in a row... only payed 80 games anyway XD but yeah, Blitzball isn't hard really. I've beat the ronso team by 12 points... and the sad part was... that it was a flawless vicory, then again... it was the ronso team :shame:

lol i agree i love the jeckt shots :P and sphere shot is ok too

i maxxed out tidus and some of the others

but i dont play it that much

i can do a jeckt shot in real life ( without the whole jump spinn thingy)

i think all up i have 1000 games won and 5 games lost ( i was obbsesed with it for a time)

If afraid I’m going to have to give the epic “Zero” score.
I only played the game you have to play and one other……….. lost them both :gasp:

I did enjoy blitz ball, but I just limited my interaction with it to watching my friend play. Now I think back on it I don’t really know why……. if I ever replay the game I try to remember to play blitz ball more. :)

On my current play throught ffx I have played over two hundred matchs and haven't lost once. Its a nice feeling especially since I bet the first blitball match you play aganist the luca goers. Yes that match is fixed but it is still winnable it just takes a hell of alot of skill.

As with "Auronlu" it was pretty much all of them. I found blitzball easy to begin with, and with Jecht Shot, it was pretty hard to lose.

proud to say i've never lost a game in the 8-10 times i have played FFX 9each with about 30-80 blitz games). So....about 600.... lol

Since I learned how to blitz many years ago, I have never lost a match. I have had a few close calls, mainly against the Guado Glories, where I have had to go to overtime, but I always score the winning goal. So therefore, I prolly have maybe, 500 wins in a row? I dunno, but it's a whole chitload.

I agree with everyone that it was far too easy, even without the Jecht Shot. (and once you get Jecht Shot 2, it is actually impossibe to lose. :P )

Though I was very annoyed with FFX2, :grumpy: because you couldn't control the game and had to watch a freakin map play. Even if you were obviously the better team, the game would insist on making you lose. >:-( Not fair at all. :dry:

i suck at blitz ball best i got was probably 10 or 15 since i wasnt all that good in it and evry time i re-played the game i always got my but kicked by the luca goers i sucked so badly when it came to blitz ball

Ugh...I didn't even win the game you have to play during the course of the story. I am very bad at it and just don't have much patience for this minigame. Hate it...ugh...give me the chocobo minigames instead.

I actually sucked at it too. So I let my brother play. I swear; hes a legend. Over 600+ matches played, not one loss. He was awesome at it. In the end, I could beat a team like the Ronso people 23-0. Sweet

I don't quite remember the exact number, of course, since it's been years since I played it, but from what I remember, I did win A LOT of games, just not sure how many times in a row. I'm thinking maybe around 15 - 30, but who knows? That's just a lucky guess. :wacky: It IS a pretty simple game once you get some cool abilities from the players.

I've won a whopping...uh...1 straight game. Damn, I don't even have enough wins to call it a winning streak. It's the only Blitzball match I've won, to be honest. In my defense, I never mess with Blitzball beyond what's required to continue with the story. Even so, I'm terrible.

i have never lost a game, and considerin that FFX is one of my favorite FF games and im always re-starting it, playing it until i beat the dark Aeons then re-starting and using a different main three, i play it quite alot, blitzball i mean, especially when i have Wakka in my party as you need blitzball to get the world champion fully powered up

You can win the first one pretty easy if you know how.
Just pass the ball around in the first half of the game so you get alot of experience points. Then in the second equip the Jecht shot and score. After Wakka joins, score with him too. You can even score without the Jecht shot in the first half but, it has to do with luck aswel.

Back