best music in game?

the theme in kuja palace place is like really ace and the final boss battle theme :D

Cid's theme or Bran Bal soundtrack. Look them up on youtube, they're my favs :) and ofc You're not alone!

I love Feel My Blade. I believe this song plays once in the whole game, or maybe twice, damn, need to think. Also You're Not Alone is an instant classic

It's hard to say, really. I pretty much liked every track in FFIX! If I had to pick though, it'd be a hard choice between Beatrix's themes, the boss battle theme and the Burmecia theme. I found those all very atmospheric and immersive.

I owned the actual soundtrack. But I don't know why I liked the track called Wreckless Steiner. :D

I have no idea...I personally like all the music I've heard so far (except Dagger's singing music xD).

I think my favorite would have to be the song that plays when you get to Alexandria Castle to
save Dagger from the Queen and her stooges

But that might change as I get further into the game :P

I loved the final boss theme played on piano in the FFIX Piano Collections soundtrack. It turned a damn good track into a fucking damned good track. However, my favorite track in the game is Kuja's Millennium Theme. I listen to that one often.

For me it's always been 'A place to call home'. I used to leave the title screen on for hours and just listen to the music.

Aside from the battle music, I can't for the life of me remember the music in this game. Usually there's a big moment, or a character theme that sticks out to me, but only a few come to mind in this game.

Probably Kuja's theme is the winner here if anything. It's the one that you hear that let's ya know there's about to be a killer plot-twist or an epic battle coming up. And then the part of the game where Zidane is lost and confused, doesn't know if he has what it takes to go on anymore. That's another scene where I can say the music somewhat stuck out, but overall I didn't think the music in FFIX was that great.

Roses of May is the best.

I love the way it sounds and the piano. It's differently one of the best of the game, and so memorable.

I can listen to it again and again.

Considering how good the FFIX soundtrack is overall, it's difficult to choose a best piece. But I'd have to say Swords of Fury and Silver Dragon stand out to me.

Also, the Piano Collections version of Melodies Of Life sounds excellent, but I'm having a really hard time learning it!

Major tough question!!! lol

I have to say the Original Soundtrack and OST Plus are the best music in my opinion! ^^

Final Fantasy XIII - Blinded by Light, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - The whole Soundtrack.
I think that's all.

There's alot Yuna it was during Disc 2 in early June 2003:

Conde Petie
Black Mage Village
Garnet's Theme
Unfathomed Reminiscence
The Heart of Melting Magic << Most favorite track!
Eiko's Theme
Ceremony of the Gods
Madain Sari

Final Fantasy XIII - Blinded by Light, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - The whole Soundtrack.
I think that's all.

errrr it FFIX XD you just :fail:

Hey guys, just a reminder that this is a post count thread, so please try to stay on topic. Also, if you could please touch up your previous posts a bit, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I liked "The Place I'll Return to Someday." I played this game when I was pretty young and I always think of this song when I hear the name. It always makes me smile when I hear it too... But Melodies of Life was a close second because I really liked it. :D

Back