Best Final Fantasy Game?

Best Final Fantasy Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all the kingdom hearts games are really good interesting with a great story line new players will find it interesting once they get into the story i really loved 8 brilliant music eyes on me is lovely and the piano version of julia 7 also the best without 7 there woudn;t be ff8 and without ff12 there woudn't be ff13 and ff14 ff9 inspired the creation of ff14 so my favs are ff7 ff8 ff9 and ff12

i like the free-roaming style of ff12. i also like that this title immersed me into the world of Ivalice, much like spira did in X, and this is where the graphics shine. rather than a personal story the plot revolves around a group of people with no clearly defined main character, which was a great change of pace. as many have said about the game it greatly resembles an MMO, which doesn't appeal to everyone.

FFVII

Out of the best, you just can't beat FFVII with the amazing "couple" Cloud and Tifa. The graphic are really good and there's an amazing storyline.

FFVII for the win! :highfive:

Final Fantasy IV is the best game of the series for me. From the opening, it was apparent that IV was beyond the scope for pretty much any RPG that came before it. The Characters are some of the best in the series, the soundtrack is epic(well, as far as you can get on the SNES), and the boss fights are some of the most enjoyable in the series.

While I've enjoyed the other games in the series, only Final Fantasy VI and IX can come close to the level of enjoyment I got out of FF IV. For me, everything in FF IV just felt perfect.

Final Fantasy X because it has great storyline and characters. I like the side quests and battle system. A level up system is really great because you can level up your character as you wish. Searching for Ultimate Weapons are one of the best side quest in the FFX.

FFX-2 is my favorite.
That is because it was the first rpg i played, EVER.
and i had this tiny little crush on yuna.
think i still do *-*

No doubt about it, IX. This isn't because Sakaguchi claimed is was his favorite in an interview, it's my honest opinion. The stroy line, the script and the characters are 10/10. One flaw was the battle system, it could of been better and the gear and abillity system could also of been better. Taking it in as a 'Final Fantasy' game and wanting the effect a 'Final Fantasy' can give, IX does it the best.

The conversations between characters can be gripping, the love story between garnet and zidane is extroadinary and the individual characters hold their own stories that often leave you wanting to see what happens. I especially like Vivi's. The game itself is a complete winner for me and I think you all should re-play it before coming to any decision on this one.

:inlove:Final Fantasy VII is a pure masterpiece in gaming. It revolutionized three dimensional graphics, it has an amazing plot, you can play it over and over again and find something you didn't the last (unless you use a guide). It is not only the greatest of all Final Fantasy Series, it is the epitome of all games! No one could expect the twists in fate that were unraveled in-game and I to this day cannot forget anything about the game! (yea i know im a nerd no one has to say it)
:seph:+ :zack: +:tifa: +:cloud: +:aerith:=3 dead 1 heartbroken & 1 bartender:sad2:

I liked Final fantasy VIII the most. Maybe its just because its the first one I played but I thought it was still a great game.

FF7 and FF10 is my two most favorites out of the FF series. FF7 was my first FF game I've played, but by far, FF 10 is my most favorite.:se7:

a while ago i would have argued that the best ff was ff7, but now i know i am wrong...imho dissidia makes ff7 even look like a little girls game, as this new one is clearly by far my favorite ff game in the series

VII & IX Will always be tied for me. I think I prefer IX's pure fantasy driven atmosphere, and the music and locales, but VII's characters, story line and music are hard to beat too.

There isn't a single character in VII I actually hate, and I'd say the same thing about IX except there's something about Amarant...that whenever he's around I want to punch him in the face xD

I loved how they incorporated the Chocobo's more in IX and I am still completely addicted to Tetra Master ^^;;; I OWN @ THAT GAME. LULZ.

I loved the steam punk vibe from VII though too. It was just something that always drew me in. I loved how it would show you some dilapidated parts of the world, and then show you other parts that were beautiful and flourishing. Just thought it was really cool how they did that.

And now I'm just rambling so I'm going to stop xD

Although, I also want to give a shout out to XII & X-2. X-2 Was fun and cute, and XII was fucking epic. Except for Vaan. There was nothing epic about Vaan xD

The Best all round FF game has to be X, it is the best combination of graphics, Stroyline, and Gameplay.

It has the signature turn based FF Battle system, and has a wide veriaty of Fiends, Bosses and characters, It was also the first game that incorporated switching party members during a battle, and it also gave us the fun that was the Blitzball minigame.

Final Fantaay VIII for me.

I played it the day it came out back in 1999 and it was the best summer Ive ever had. I went on holiday and spent the whole 6 weeks holidays playing it!

My first FF game, my first RPG and my first pixel crush (Squall!) and I love it. Its ranked as my all time fav game as I can play it over and over and not get bored. The only pain for me is the Draw system as I want each character to have the same amount of magic lol. It has made me giggle and cry so many times. Just love it so much.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm for me the best ff is a tie between ffxi and dissidia, there both hard to put down while first playing while the others i always had trouble going all the way through without stopping for a week or two...

i say a close match bettween 7,8,9 i loved them all but i picked 8 purely for the amazing story, fmvs and music , i honestly loved that game although 7 was my first!!!

This ones tough for me 7 for the characters, X for graphics storyline BDL gameplay environments ect,it all comes down 2 Auron vs Sephiroth for me and Sephiroth wins it for 7

I think people choost their best FF game as the one they started whit (mostly, not everyones)
i started whit FF7 and truly think its best FF game that came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back