Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mexican

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Filipino

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other(Specify in post)

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
I'm going to have to agree with Cali, personality is forever because looks eventually fade :lew:

So very true! I didn't really think about mentioning personality. I've always said personality comes first, to the point that I take that as a known rule.

It's difficult to describe the ideal personality. When you love someone, you love their faults too, and few people actually add any faults into their 'ideal' description. What's more, each personality is unique and you can't capture one with basic words. Words are too generic... Saying I love my boyfriend because he's caring, empathetic, fun, honest, intelligent and passionate about literature (like I am) doesn't really hint at who he is at all! :(

I...and as far as pretty goes...:wacky: I like guys who tend to take care of themselves just a bit.

I discovered the importance of this when one ex didn't take care of himself... The worst fact is he didn't brush his teeth.
:gonk:

Voting's disabled but I would vote english. Scottish if you want specifics.

Red haired women also attracts me.

Asians o.o
well idk, i'm attracted to Korean ulzzangs but I may go to any type of Asian, i guess o_O

but it's more of the eyes for me. if you have pretty eyes, consider yourself to be checked on the "cutie" list of mine ;), and i apparently observed that i like people with long faces... idk

There are cute girls everywhere anyway... I like the typical skinny parisian woman but I can also be stunned by a curvy south-american girl (especially from Colombia or Brazil :D ) as long as she is not rebuild with plastic material.

I like english girls too, I spent a few months in Nottingham, and english girls were really friendly and touchy, much more than french girls.

There are also some black, arab, eastern european or asian women that I find very hot... there his goodness in females of all continents :D

There are cute girls everywhere anyway... I like the typical skinny parisian woman but I can also be stunned by a curvy south-american girl (especially from Colombia or Brazil :D ) as long as she is not rebuild with plastic material.

I like english girls too, I spent a few months in Nottingham, and english girls were really friendly and touchy, much more than french girls.

There are also some black, arab, eastern european or asian women that I find very hot... there his goodness in females of all continents :D

They probably rather liked your French accent. ;)

Girls seem to really like men with foreign accents. Personally, I don't think it's that important. :hmm: I suppose it makes certain men more attractice... I've never heard a voice and thought :holyshit: though. :P

They probably rather liked your French accent. ;)

Girls seem to really like men with foreign accents. Personally, I don't think it's that important. :hmm: I suppose it makes certain men more attractice... I've never heard a voice and thought :holyshit: though. :P
It's true that the foreign man often get to have a warm welcome from the women of the country. (the contrary is also true I guess)

You're right, foreign accent is an advantage most of the time seduction-wise. Well it depends of the accent, but french accent works very well in england, and english accent works very well in France;

There was a british singer and actress, she was a superstar in France but almost unknown in UK, she was all the time on french tv, speaking french perfectly but keeping her accent probably on purpose lol. Her name is Jane Birkin, she was also the girlfriend of Serge Gainsbourg with whom she sang the most beautiful naughty song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7tF0kXiuo

Hispanic women are some of the most beautiful women I have seen in terms of facial beauty. However, in terms of attraction I can be open to any woman that is not too vain to look and admire me as much as I do her.

Caucasian if I had to choose, but I like just about every race. Asians are generally pretty attractive, and latin girls are just...beautiful.

Generally, I like a pretty face more than anything else. A pretty face will turn my head way more than a pair of breasts or a nice butt. That's not to say I don't like those other things, I just look for a face first. Especially eyes. I love a girl with kind, innocent eyes.

I don't discriminate nor show favortism. :argor:

Asian, white, latin, black, inuit, neanderthal. Caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid.

Its all the same to me, broz! :ohshit:

The most attractive thing to me is the eyes...Big brown/black dark eyes that just makes me :kelly: when I look into them and if the hair is long and dark and the body is tanned, well....then I'm :inlove:

my mother has red hair, my sister has red hair, and the other has blonde hair...so sub-consciously i am definatly attracted to brown haired girls :drag:
i've met a lot of different haired girls that are super cool too, so it's not really a discriminating factor...as for race or ethnicity they are all attractive to me, and i personally do not care for my own family history so i have trouble feining actual interest in others :|

I'm a white guy, but I love dark-skinned black women with "natural" (i.e. woolly) hair. They have an especially exotic allure to me; maybe it's an "opposites attract" thing.

For me it is just english people in terms of etnicity... I did go out with an asian guy when I was about 15, If you can call it going out -cough- Haha. Anyways yeah, I mostly find those of English etnicity attractive.

Short (around 5'5 or less) preferably with curves in all the right places but no biggy, all that really matters though is that she's down to earth, has a good sense of humour and is open minded.

I'm quite picky in terms of attraction. But red hair, green or blue eyes is what sells it for me these days. My primary focus is on English as well, as its fun to talk to them and you learn something cool or new from em everyday! Their background is very attractive to me, kinda gives me that dreamy vibe. I don't know why :B

I'm a fairly open-minded guy and have crushed on all types to be honest... A ginger, several african-american girls, tons of brunettes, chubby, skinny, average... But it's more about personality and how they carry themselves than anything else.

Being demisexual, I have absolutely no preference for anything (including gender/sex and whatnot). It's simply all about the person themselves.

Before I got with my GF, I wasn't bothered on hair colour or general size. I was more on personality of the person, my girlfriend is a red head and is small and petite but she actually ends up being the perfect bundle for me with the looks as a bonus. Personality first people! looks second!

I don't know if this is an old thread that I'm not allowed to post in, but it's on the first page not near the second and I'm genuinely interested in it, so here it goes! (Wait, these posts don't even count anyway, so does it matter?)

I'm sorry, but...I'M THE CLOUD STRIFE TYPE! *Runs away*

I don't have a "crush" on Cloud, but I'm saying his body type reflects the kind of build I would want for a/the man in my life. Not too big, not too skinny, just right and built just enough. Also, Cloud is handsome, another quality it seems that I...desire? Yes; everything about Cloud about his physical features is what I want in someone, except the hair and blue eyes, lol. And actually, Cloud's facial structure of the skinny and long type is also the kind that I seem to picture when I think of the ideal person, probably especially since I have the round-ish, squar-ish type, so I wouldn't want someone with the same. I'm the "opposites attract" type.

Instead of light hair and eyes...I'm more attracted to dark hair and eyes? It seems. Like Cloud, I prefer light skin. I also put "Asian" for my ethnicity preference because I'm Asian, too, and am raised in a culture where marrying another ethnicity is considered "bad". It's not because of that, but I believe it's because of that, that I can't really picture myself ending up with someone who's not my culture and I kind'a don't want to.

But I *have* been attracted to Hispanics before, and that leads a little more to personality. I'm shy and quiet, so it seems that I prefer the confident, outgoing type. Growing up, it seems mostly Hispanic boys exuded that. And, yeah, I think that's what I would need in another in order to be attracted to them. Not completely outgoing, but more social than I am and able to have conversations with me and others to fill in for my silence. Not completely confident, especially not to the point of cockiness, but confident enough to stand up for and protect me from harm, and to be *a little* dominant over me. To be strong about their thoughts and feelings, to be able to be direct and real with them to me, yet be kind about it at the same time and still put me into consideration. I want an ebb and flow relationship, but I'm the modern+traditional type, so naturally (for me), I'd want the man to be just a bit above me in a sense that he's someone who I admire and respect very much, YET I want to be the exact same model to him. Basically what I'm trying to say is...personality wise, I want someone who is kind and sensitive, yet strong and confident at the same time, with a bit of fun; gives me a grand time, makes me laugh a lot, makes me smile, great conversations and comments. Romantic, protective and the right kind of possessiveness toward me, who keeps up his teasing and flirtatiousness with me [only, lol]. Mutual feelings, best friends closeness, complete trust and confidant, true respect and admiration, deeply in love. Someone who we will always be special and important to, no matter how long or what "stage". Acceptance of all parts in us, good and bad.

Back