Any plans for tonight?

im goin to dinner with the family then home to enjoy some movies from redbox while drinkning some smirnoff. rented the princess & the frog and 2012. the only problem i got is deciding whcih movie to watch first. what u think?

Plans for tonight?

Sleep...sleep..sleep...
or
care...care...care..for my little puppies..
or
click..click..click..
or
facebook..

I need a little unwinding because of the bad experience I had. :(

I can't stay up too late tonight as I have college tomorrow. I seem to have exhausted my DVD collection so I'm running short of things to watch. I may switch the TV on just to see what's on - hoping if there's a comedy on because I need something to laugh at in a Sunday night.

If there isn't anything worth watching, I'll probably sit down and start FFVIII. I haven't played it yet after downloading it a couple of days ago and I'm looking forward to it after a long time.

My plans for tonight...

1) Play MMO's
2) Play Dark Cloud 2
3) Watch a good movie.
4) Eat something good.
5) Start on FAFSA... :ugh:

Other than that, I haven't gotten much planned. I don't really like going out all that much... :hmmm:

Im going to go to work, do lots of work, come home, play ffxiii, then atempt to get a decnt nights sleep.
My sleeping patterns have been really messed up recently but i have to explanation for it :(

Play on my 360 and get more reading done. Perhaps watch some Harry Potter. Finished with work for the day, so rest of the day is my own. Was hoping to see someone, but the jerk had plans ...

Going to do some writing, listen to music and basically chill out. Might have a go at FFXIII on the PS3 later when everyone else is in bed. It's not like I have anything to do now my Easter holidays are here.

Nothing.

I'm just gonna be sitting here, posting, listening to music, and drinking my sprite. xD And I'm totally happy with that. I should get to bed before 6AM today though... :hmph:

some FF X KH 2 (on my 5th playthough) and Rogue galaxy for me.
Might watch Quarentine or some other creepy movie tonight

Going to sit here and drink my Jack and Coke, whilst surfing the net and buying more games off ebay. =0

I'm so naughty...seriously I have an addiction to buying games of late. >.<

Might go out for dinner to celebrate getting the internet and home phone connection tomorrow too maybe. Can't do it tomorrow night as I'll be doing the night shift. >.<

Kandy Sugar said:
I'm so naughty...seriously I have an addiction to buying games of late. >.<

O.O You've bought ALOT lately. :rofl: It's in all your posts. xD

-

Plans for tonight; Work, work, work, work, WEEKEND. Huzzah!

I'm hoping time flies by at work. I don't care if it's crowded (...I'll regret this) Just let is pass by fast! o.o

Than I'm having my usual Thurs/Friday weekend. :ryan:

Tomorrow I'm off to catch my flight in Heathrow airport (not alone thankfully).

So tonight I'll need to do some serious last minute packing. I always leave it until late and I never learn from it. I'm just contemplating what clothes to pack and what bits of entertainment to bring along as well. I may pack in a couple of books - and a textbook as well. My politics teacher isn't going to let me off easily for skiving class tomorrow.

And it's an earlier night for me. I'll have to get up early tomorrow and I don't quite know yet if BA strikes are going to affect me. >_>

done loads this last week, so tonight is just gunna be a slob day with some films and hopefully a pizza!!

Swimming. Although I've done the gala last weekend, I still have to do it. D of E commitments are sometimes bad >_>;;

WORK. Need to finish hwk, and to a high standard that will please me and my parents :gasp: I've been seriously negleting work for the past few days...

I have coursework and History hwk to check through, not to mention revision for tests in the first week of term back.

Gah. :jtc:

I'm going to come home and celebrate the beginning of a long weekend!

Definitely need to go get some more Jacks and coke first though.

I'll be trying to set up the broadband service ASAP too! I just don't want to do it alone without Steve. That way he can't blame me totally if I stuff it up. >.<

Can't wait to have superfast ADSL2+. :gonk:

Staying in ... AGAIN!!! Im sick of being skint and stuck in. Its so boring, got games, DVDs and books around me and yet Im bored to tears.

Back