Any plans for tonight?

We are picking up a deep dish pizza for dinner tonight, then I'm going to trade in NNK for my preorder of The Last of Us. I don't think I'll start playing it tonight, I'd rather start it up tomorrow and enjoy it over the weekend. I have a Netflix that came in the mail to watch tonight so I hope it's decent. I forgot what movie it was :hmmm:

Despite the fact that it's 2AM already, my night is far from done. After old man dad goes to bed, I'm going to record about 6 videos to upload to YouTube in the coming days. Hopefully these are good. XD I'm feeling confident. >_> anyway, that's what's going on for Mr. Jeri tonight.

I'm gonna be eating my life away in donuts. Why? Because fuck you, that's why. Along with that, I'm gonna be recording a few videos so that I have something to upload throughout the week. Very exciting, I know.

Tonight, I'm going to relax! After Monday, I won't get to do a lot of that at all! ;) I plan to play Dragon Age: Origins (which is incredible, by the way!) and will play Left 4 Dead against Peter if he asks. :) I feel bad, though, because I die in a heartbeat. :lew:

Making dinner as soon as I get home then doing my Friday night exfoliation. :]
Heck, I might even epilate.

Steve is making Sushi for dinner tonight and I am nearly up to my third Jack Daniels. :ryan:

We'll be watching some Jonah Hill movies and then having an early one after I already slept through my alarm this morning.

It's the second last day of 2013 and I can not wait for my early finish at work tomorrow so I can get home and party with my mates!

Pizza, drinks and flashing drink cups and maybe a few party poppers. It should be sweet. :ryan:

Tonight I am going to go to the movie theaters with a friend of mine and watch a movie. Is been a while since last time I went to the theaters so I might as well go with her.

Might hang out with a couple of friends if they're free tonight. Otherwise, play Devil May Cry.

Tonight will be a late night as we only just got back from the shops with groceries for tonight's dinner and it's 8:17pm!

Steve is making steak with roast vegetables and gravy. :gonk:

After we've eaten that we have a few movies and TV shows to catch up on and then it's off to bed!

Tonight my family and I are going out for an Italian meal. I'm excited as I love Italian, and I haven't been properly with my family in ages since moving out to my own place. YAY!

It's gonna be a night of relaxing for me. I'm not a big pub/club person really, so I enjoy being around a mate's house more than going to ze pub. Having said that, I can't even be arsed to go over a mate's house right now so I'll probably be-a-coddin' or going for the Jak and Daxter plat. We'll see! :lew:

Not a lot. It's payday yesterday so I've got no excuse to be anti social but the lads are away for someone else's birthday so no one else is really about :sad3:. Might try and find my ps2 since I found my FFX but I imagine I will sack that off and just wait for the rerelease. £25 really isn't that bad but the wait was a joke!

The same thing I do every weekend.. lie to myself and pretend i'll go out and see some friends but fall asleep about 4pm and wake up at 11 and order a takeaway :ffs:

Meeting up with a friend and discussing/making plans for the summer over a couple or more pints at the pub. Then I might come back and put some effort into my campaign of being more active here on FFF. Maybe. Might just get shifaced and piss off some foreign perv on Omegle instead.

I didn't do anything too exciting, it was just a chill night. I played Blitzball for about 2 hours, then ventured over to the PS1 era and finished Parasite Eve for the 1st time. This was the very 1st time I've ever completed the game and it was pretty badass. Aya Brea <3

We'll just be having dinner, having a few drinks and watching the rest of Revenge plus a few movies we haven't seen yet.

I really want to watch Hot Rod again!

Oh and we need to book our next holiday tonight too before I have to go back to work. I really wanted to make it for Spring/Summer but I really don't think I can wait that long.
So it will more than likely be in June/July. Hate holidaying during Winter but the Gold Coast is usually pretty warm all year round anyway.

Back