An enemy they shown but you never fight

unfortuneately no, i was kinda bummed when i didnt battle it, another enemy that i wasnt to happy about not fighting was titan,
the huge Fal Cie you see roaming around pulse on chapter 13
ohhh and that flying creature you saw when you first arrive on gran pulse :hmmm:

that fish is a fal'cie and it's name is Bismarck.. you dont get to fight at all but it will give you access to other areas in the Springs after the cut scene...

unfortuneately no, i was kinda bummed when i didnt battle it, another enemy that i wasnt to happy about not fighting was titan,
ohhh and that flying creature you saw when you first arrive on gran pulse :hmmm:

are you talking about that giant huge thing that eats one of those huge turtles when you first enter the area? if so, that is retarded. I was expecting it to be a kind of FF13 "ruby weapon" that you can fight after the main story is over etc... bummed that you can't fight it at all. :/

Was that not Dahaka?
The Fal'cie you fight at Taejin's Tower.
It's appearance does change from cutscene to battle though.

Back