Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
According to this IGN article I got when googling, there are a total of 149 Amiibo released so far with more on the way. So I'm curious what (if any?) Amiibos you guys have collected/inherited or been gifted over the years since they started making them back in 2014; which ones are your favorites? Do you have any sets? Being a FF forum I'm also curious how many of you picked up Cloud and which (or both?) of his outfits. I'd love to see pictures if any of you have any. :D

That said I'm not a hardcore collector of anything.. so I definitely don't have as many as some people, but I do have a set of the Animal Crossing ones since they became so dirt cheap after awhile. Admittedly I've not really used them for their intended functions other than for aesthetic values, though I did get a kick out of using them in Mario Maker when you could use their costume functions.

My brother runs an Instagram account for geeky things so here's a dorky picture of my Animal Crossing things, specifically my Amiibos:

MWAHA.gif

Animal Crossing.jpg

The IGN article I linked up top also has a list of all the amiibos if you don't want to take the time to go looking through your stuff. :cool: Otherwise just list a few you know off the top of your head - Or complain why they're lame and why you don't have any!

I think 70% of these are gifts
Animal Crossing Set + Smash Villager
Cloud - Regular Outfit
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Wolf Link
Smash Bros Link
Smash Bros Zelda
Smash Bros Ganon
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Olimar
30th Anniv. Classic Mario
Green Yarn Yoshi
Kirby/Star

Your turn!

I’m not sure what they even are! But I’ve heard of them, I think. I don’t think I own any... but then they somewhat look familiar, so maybe once upon a time years ago I might’ve own one or two...? If I come across any I’ll make sure to mail them to you. 😁

Back