Adventure Time

Mr. Gorilla

Ex-Soldier
Gil
adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-john-dimaggio-2.jpg

adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-jeremy-shada-2.jpg

The greatest animated program in the history of mankind. Who watches this stuff? If you don't, you should. It's incredible.​

Don't tell me what to do!

But, yeah. I every once in awhile watch it. I don't have cable so I can only do it when I'm at my friends house. But I do get a good hearty chuckle out of it most of the time.

It is a pretty epic t.v. show. But still, despite the great laughs I get from it I can't help but regret it's arrival to Cartoon Network. If these new shows would have never came into the works, Chowder and Flapjack would still be on. :sad3:

The show's funny... but Flapjack and Chowder were hilarious. :sad3:

Adventure Time is simply epic.

Flapjack was just stupid and Chowder, it was funnier, but not as good as A.T.

Tbh, Adventure time is dump, idiotic, and complete fail IMO. Sure there are some funny moments, but take that aside, it's just another fail show that modern-day CN comes out with to gain back the laughter they had back in the 90s. I WOULD love to see some shows like Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and My Gym Partner is a Monkey; but shows after that were just fail. :hmph:
This is not counting Ben10, Generator Rex, and/or Sym-Biotic Titan.

How is Adventure Time any more dumb or idiotic than shows like My Gym Partner is a Monkey? Fuck, My Gym Partner is a Monkey was complete shit; there was absolutely nothing about that show that was original, and all of its jokes felt uninspired and ended up falling flat.

That's, like, the complete opposite of Adventure Time, where virtually all of the jokes are incredibly strong and the scenarios are always original and creative. Furthermore, Ben 10, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Generator Rex are a completely different breed of cartoon, so I don't see why comparisons should be drawn between them and Adventure Time.

Back