A world without final fantasy?

Oh whoa, no Final Fantasy? I think I would've still been into gaming, but I probably wouldn't be into RPGs then. I'd be some casual gamer that liked action and nothing else. FF definitely influenced me onto the path of RPGs, but it also made me enjoy stories and characters more. So if not for FF, I would've detested games with scenes and dialogs even if they weren't RPGs.

I would probably be waiting for the next Mario game to come out. Before I had FF, I was a Mario/Pokemon fiend. I wouldn't be wondering "Wish there was some JRPG with a guy wielding a large sword :hmm: or anything like that. There are other games out there that could pipe my interest like Fire Emblem, etc.

:gasp:
The what if game huh?? I see =P
Well, Can't really say i'd probably be doing this and that... whatever D= because i've already gotten in the series and... I dun think I can answer that because it just... wouldn't be the same XD. That's all I can say. If there was no FF then none of us would be here now, would we? XD.

That depends if you never experienced japanese culture or media,if you do,you will get an idea of something called "final fantasy" that you wish it would exist.If final fantasy never existed,people would play and enjoy other rpg games from Japan or rpg American games which most of them could suck.

If there was no final fantasy I would...I'm not sure, but i don't think i would be the same. lol sounds silly, but the games have infulenced me a bit. I dont think i would play anywhere near as much games, and if i did im sure they would be old stuff like banjo kazooie haha!

The world of RPGs would be very, very different. Final Fantasy sculpted the way RPGs run today. I would probably not like video games at all without Final Fantasy!

Without Final Fantasy I probably would've still been heavy into first-person shooters. Before I discovered Final Fantasy I was heavy into first person shooters like doom and quake and duke nukem. Final Fantasy did change my perception on quite a few things and even changed the way I play games. I'd even say that Final Fantasy has influenced me a lot especially from an artistic stand point.

If there was no FF then it would have been a shame, although it wouldn't have affected me much as I have been gaming since I could hold a controller :)

But I love FF and I'm glad it exists :awesome:

Back