Sky Pirates of Ivalice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Bare fists :tehe:
Veteran
Gil
SKY PIRATES OF IVALICE
It has been ten years since the events of FFXII occured, and Ivalice has been enjoying relative peace for many years, the rule of Larsa Solidor of Archadia, Al-Cid of Rozzaria, Marquis Ondore of Bhujerba, and Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca of Dalmasca have encouraged peace in the Ivalice, but it seems that this peace is at a threat, for the Kingdoms are suffering from a mysterious threat, it seems they are a group of Draklor employees that plan to continue where Vayne and Dr Cidolfus left off, it seems from information so far that they are trying to find a way to remake nethecite.

So far, Larsa Solidor has shut down Draklor laboratories, but this group has managed to relocate to somewhere else, so, the Kingdoms have hired a group of the smartest and stealthiest Sky pirates in Ivalice to stop this threat, of course, payment had to of been made.

This RPG will need the good guys, a sky pirate crew of about 4-6 should do, and of course, the villainous group that are trying to remake nethecite, which are the villains, should be about the same amount of people, but due to them being the villains, they have control of an army, you could control an army of whatever you like, humonoid soldiers, army of monsters, maybe even both, but once we get enough people, we will start. By the way, i ain't fussed about being the captain, someone else can be it with they want.

My character:
Name: Filden Gurito
Pronounciation: Clear, British ascent
DOB: 3rd June
Birthplace: Archadia
Current Residence: His airship.
Height: 5 ft 2
Weight: 10 stone 3
Build: A little skinny, just under middle weight
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Skin color: A little tanned due to hot enviorment
Complexion: Normal
Race: Hume
Weapon: Shuriken and SMG

Appearence: Goggles around neck (blue), brown buzzcut, top (white) and sleeveless jacket (blue), with baggy trousers (blue) Gloves (red)

Distinguishing characteristics: a small scare under left eye

Hobbies: Enjoys fishing and repairing things, especially when theres gil involved

Personality: Nice, but aggressive, active, outgoing, and loves money

Ambitions: To get a big manor on a sky island

Dislikes: Soliders

Intelliegence: Quite intelligent, well informed

Sense of humour: big, laughs a lot

His father died fighting in Nalbina when he was 4, and his mother was taken by sickness when he was fourteen, but thankfully, He managed to move to Balfonheim, there he worked for a crew of sky pirates, then a year later, that pirate group broke up, but thankfully, he had enough money to buy an airship and form another crew with a few friends.

He is a great engineerer and handles the maintenece of the airship, He also pilots it, but he let's others do it if they want. Though they have ventured to many places in Ivalice he has never been to Jagd, or Giruvegan, so his goal is to go there before he dies, he fights with great thievery skills, and ninjitsu, he's fast and is quite good with magic.

Is it alright If i go a Judge who is helping the 'evil' group.If not Ill change this.

Name:Judge Bellicus
Pronouciation:Belli-cus
DOB: 3rd of March
Origin/Birthplace:Lands that are far away.
Current Residence: Archadia
Height: 6'0
Weight: 177 Lb.
Build: Toned
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Caucasian
Complexion: Pale

Appearance:
His mullet hair style always appears to be perfectly cut.When one stares into his eyes they do not see a man they see satan himself also he hardly ever smiles outside of public view.His toned body and facial good looks have ment that he ussually gets any women he desires.

Armour:He normally wears a golden coloured suit of armour which have the words 'Thy shall be protected by the gods' written across the chest.He also has a gold cape connected at the back of the sholders of the armour.This armour is one of the main reason why he is nick-named 'Champion of the gods'.

Weapon:
Sword of the Gods:
A broad sword with a golden hilt.Unlike most broad swords this is extreamly light alowing the user to make quick attacks and the sword is also able to cut through most known armour.

The sword was said to be created by the gods in the ancient tale 'killer of the god' but historians belive that it was not made by the gods.Althouth they do accept that it would have to be made by some unknown force or a extreamly skilled blacksmith who was more likely killed after making the sword.

Distinguishing characteristics:
Even though he has fought in many battles Bellicus has never had any scar or injury in his life.

Political position:
During his time serving the empire he was strongly against the counsel .

Hobbies and Recreation:
Bellicus dosent really have any hobbies.

Personality:
He is a man willing to take a gamble to gain more power for himself and he tends to enjoy causing suffering to those he hates.He also belives himself to be superior than the rest of the group of course he does not show these traits to most people becuse he usually pretends to be a man of the people in front of the public .He also manipulates events to slowly position himself into more power.

Ambitions:
Help the group conquer the world,destroy the groups opponents and make himself emperor.

Concerns/setbacks:
His old friends.

Dislikes:
Anyone who opposes the group and he also hates cowards.

Intelligence:
His many years of being Judge Magister of the Archadian Imperial Army and director of the 2nd Bureau have made him extreamly skilled in the art of war and manipulation.

Sense of Humor:
He has a sadistic sense of humor.

History:
Bellicus'es birth place is largely unknown all that is really known is that at the age of 5 he was adopted by a loyal general of the empire.The general would teach Bellicus the art of war until Bellicus reached the age of 16 because the general would be killed by jealous counslors.It was that moment in life that made Bellicus hate the counsel for which it stood for.A few years later he en-rolled in the army for the up comming war against the rebel army.Thanks to his heroics during the incident he quickly rose through the ranks.A few years later he became the Judge Magister of the Archadian Imperial Army and director of the 2nd Bureau.He eventually found out about the true power of nechicite.He quickly joined the group to find a way to remake nethicite.

Last edited:
Of course, so since your the first villain, would you like to make the name of the group?

Okay, that's call, just like to say, remember your goals, stick to RP rules, and have fun!

Cool guys i'll join :D because im the second good guy to join can i be first mate? lol

Name: Rene Herrod
Pronounciation: Rehn Hair-Ud
Accent: North western British
DOB: 17th January
Birthplace: Rabanastre
Current Residence: Aboard Filden Guritos airship
Height: 5"7
Weight: 9 stone 11 pounds
Build: Very skinny but has medium amount of muscle
Weapon: Has mastered all sword type weapons on his license board and currently uses a specially made longsword which has a silver hilt dressed in red cloth

Appearence: Baggy dark blue trousers, dark waistcoat, no shirt, white trainers and fingerless gloves also wears a red bandana around his head sometimes

Distinguishing Characteristics: None

Hobbies: Controlling the airship, Swordcraft, Hunting marks and aerobics

Ambitions: To one day meet the legendary sky pirates Balthier and Fran

Personality: Outgoing but sometimes shy, Energetic and very likeable... for a kid

Likes: Joyriding airships, repairing things and sitting out on the deck on the airship feeling the breeze

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts other people and people who would do anything for money often making him and Filden argue a lot

Intelligence: Is very street wise as he lived on the Ranbanastren streets since he was a boy

Bio: When his father died in Nalbina he was forced onto the streets of Rabanastre as his mother couldn't pay rent his mother soon died of a disease and thus he is an orphan. He met Filden when he lost playing cards and couldn't pay up so he was attacked by the men who wanted the money so Rene helped defeat them and in return was allowed to join Filden on his airship

Name: Vline Siguara
Pronunciation: Mild French accent
DOB: 16 April
Birthplace: Bujerba
Current Residence: Rabanastre - the Sandsea, awaiting the arrival of Filden in his airship
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 7st
Build: Sort of short, and average width.
Hair color: Jet black
Eye color: brown
Skin color: Not black, but a rich gold color.
Complexion: Very tanned.
Weapon: Cypress Pole
Appearance: Wears a green and golden waistcoat with a frilly shirt and green leather trousers. Has knee-length shiny black boots that are very well polished including the silver buckles. His cypress pole is kept in a holster behind his back sculpted in the design of a chocobo.
Distinguishing characteristics: His posture subtly insinuates he is superior to those around. His social skills are generally warm and charming in tone - yet delicately mean and cruel.
Hobbies: Performing deeds for people - anything (but not that) like stealing specific goods, killing or as the messenger for black-mail.
Personality: Pompous and manipulative. Is able to talk his way out of most situations. Is also very lazy, and will do anything for gil. Not necessarily trustworthy...
Ambitions: Basically, to be the head of a huge monopoly in which he has many menservants and basically has to do little as possible.
Likes: His boots, gil, doing nothing, dominance, shiny things
Dislikes: Dirty things and disobedience or disrespect from anyone.
Intelligence: Is very intelligent, quick-thinking and knows people. Can calmly and logically consider each situation. Even with these skills, he can still be a total b**** and be very rude.
Sense of humor: Can take a joke, so long as it not at his expense. Loves cruel irony.
An excellent Sky-Pirate whom has had many high-up jobs aboard many airships, but has made a fair pretty penny with dodgy dealings and unsavory occurrences in the low-town of Rabanastre. He refused to come to Rabanastre at sixteen years old with his parents who had family there they needed to protect. Vline, whom was more obsessed with his own skin's safety remained in Bhujerba, working in the market. Realizing he was a wonder with words and could be an excellent liar, increasing anyone's confidence in the lamest of products, he was pretty rich from a young age.
Two years later, seeing the boy's potential, a sky-pirate captain took him on board and taught him pretty much everything he knew. However, seeing only benefits of his plan, Vline actually mutinied with two other crew members, and then double crossed them just above Rabanastre. For the next seven years, he lived off money he'd received for selling the 'Eagle Esper' after oly just landing it. Of course, there were some dry times, in which he'd used under-hand dealings with people like Old Dalan to pay his way. Having told no-one of his mutinous exploit, he had taken several other shot-term jobs upon sky-ships. Is now waiting in the Sand-Sea in rabanastre for Fideln's captain - for he has taken a job there.

Unfortunately, I've had the game for two weeks (one of which I was in France for) and I'm only at Bur-Omisace. This means I know little-nothing of Drklor labs, other than what I gathered from your posts. I can guess they manufact nethicite, like the dawn shard. The empire wants the stuff because it's basically ownage in a rock, yes?

Seeing as Vline is basically a smarmy bitch, maybe he's done an under-hand deal with the new Draklor labs? Create interest?

Last edited:
Draklor, i won't give you much spoilers, only that your gonna 'pay a visit' after a long trip to Archades, if you want to find out more, try the FF wikipedia.

Okay, so the current crew is, Filden, Rene and Vline, and the only bad guy is Judge Bellicious, also since he's a bad guy and he'll probaly have to fight the entire crew at one point, he can be more poweful than us, but not too powerful, he'll also have back up, consider fighting a judge in FFXII.

Last edited:
Hopefully, more people will join the the villain side Kentaro, so, are you only gonna help him if no one else joins his side, Dygan?

YaY a FFXII RP!!!

Can I be a Professional Mark Hunter (neutral at the mo) plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzlzlpzlpzlpzlzlpzlpzlpzlplz

Name: Faye
Pronounciation: Clear, British ascent
DOB: 21 Dec
Birthplace: Archades
Current Residence: The Partisan (her airship), anchored at the Phon Coast
Height: 6'0"
Weight: See Below
Build: See Below
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: See Below
Weapon: Gun (1 handed, short barrelled)

Appearence:
450px-Paine.jpg

(but with black hair, and not so damn serious looking)

Distinguishing characteristics: None

Hobbies: Mark hunting, flying airships

Personality: Outgoing, fun, talkative

Ambitions: None

Dislikes: Snobbish people

Intelliegence: Intelligent, and knows it :P

Sense of humour: Open, big

Bio: Faye was born to two high-ranking officials in th Archadian Empire. Her father as tipped to become a future senator. Her mother was an advisor to some governing body. As a child she had everything she could wish for. As a result she became very spoilt, but also very happy. When Vayne became emperor life for her and her family suddenly changed. Her father, being seen as consorting with the Senate over the murder of Vayne's father, was sent to Nalbina Dungeons, where he was never seen gain. Her mother, stricken, had a breakdown and was close to insanity. As a result she spent the rest of her life living in care with a sympathetic family.

Faye, now 17 was very lost. She didn't want anything to do with her then crazy mother. She had nowhere to go, nothing to do. In the end, she was taken in by Clan Sanguino though she did not know who they were at the time. Their leader, a Moogle named Moco, was very kind, as was the rest of the clan. In time (a year or so) Faye became one of their best Mark Hunters, becoming very adept with the gun. After one particular hunt, where she saved the lives of three of the clan's top Hunters, Moco presented her with the Delavega a small but beautiful and powerful gun. It could be wielded one handed, and was small enough to tuck into a belt.

From then on, Faye became one of the Clan's wandering hunters. She obtained the Partisan, her small but fast airship, and began roaming Ivalice, looking for marks. She particularly likes the Phon Coast, where she spends most of her free time, sunbathing on the beaches. She also enjoys the company of the other hunters based there. She is also linked with Clan Centurino, of Rabanastre, where she learned that their leader, Montblanc, is actually Moco's cousin. She is currently freelancing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She could be evil or good, whichever you need. Once I've decided I can edit the bio very slightly (just add a bit to the end). Anyway, hope you don't mind the character. If you do want strictly good/bad characters I can change her, no problem.

:D

Woah payne in an FFXII RP lol did she use a portal or somin and then change her name lol

I only have like 43 posts here, but can I still join in? if no i guess i can make a few more posts then come back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back