Crisis Core 7 wonders

Jasmine You

s i l v e r - i c e ;
Veteran
Gil
7 "Wonders"

Teehee, I took such a long time doing all these but did anyone else?
Were you able to complete all the "wonders"?

It's a little tricky and I did find it fun, I would think that everyone would quit after getting the big prize which is brought by the very first "wonder"

I completed all 7 wonders as well. It didn't take me that long though because I had the strategy guide xD

I guess I could have stopped after the first one, but I knew if you finished all 7 you'd get the Wall materia. I also wanted to explore Nilbelheim (since we can finally see it in such perfect detail) so this gave me something fun to do while I did that.

I did the first one, then I couldn't ffind that stupid girl in the painting or what ever it was so I gave up. Il get round to, Im half way thru my second play through so I'l just use the guide to save me getting hacked ofrf :neomon:

So yeah, fter mindles wandering around, I quit after the first wonder

Well, I ALMOST completed it. I didn't complete the last one. >.> I completely forgot about it, and I was following a guide too. I guess I just got too anxious to see the ending already, and at that part of the game, the story was really engrossing. So I forgot to finish the wonder...=[

I managed to do five of them, but when the city started to burn, I was unable to find that kid and proceed with the next wonders. Is this possible at all?

i did all of them took me approx 20 mins ( i already did most of the stuff to do it ie bomb fragment) so it didnt take me that long on my third play through

i just got all the dmws today ( fury ring) then my mum took my psp away so no more crisis core for a while

i had almost finished 100 % missions and i had the lucky pot left to get to 100%

im up to the last cave before the final fight

Haha I only did one of them because I couldn't be bothered with the girl in the painting, so I carried on with the story,

Can someone explain what they are? Just so that I know.

They're nothing too critical fr the story, I mean they just let you see a few extra small cut scenes the first one gets you the Phoenix Materia and the rest of them let you have a few extra items. Like a small side quest if you put it that way

lol

i only did the phoenix materia one D: i missed it the first time around v.v

Like most people I only did the first one and got the Phoenix Materia, I couldn't figure out what I had to do with the disappearing girl thing so I eventually gave up, I made a second save file though because I knew what was coming up :monster:

EDIT: I also completed the Safe in Shinra Manor without realizing it was one of the wonders.

Last edited:
As did I. I so badly wanted to see Vincent...
okay wait a second...
u can see vincent???
i did that stupid safe and the only thing got out of it is that stupid little cacueter or whatever the name is...
so how can u see vincent???
although in the shinra manor basement there's one grave when i open it ...it says
" someone's sleepin in there"and thats it...i want to see vincent too :(

Sorry, Shiva E91. The only thing relevant to Vincent in Crisis Core is Zack commenting on someone sleeping in the casket, as you said. You cannot see him.

I was saying that I solved the safe puzzle without realizing it was one of the "seven wonders" because I assumed I would be able to see Vincent if I did so.

I did all of them except the 7th one. The safe one was just OMG, so awesome. After checking a guide and looking at the 7th wonder, i was just WTF, just a wall materia? at least if it was a shining/moon bracer...

I finally did all but the last one, I forgot to pick the materia up then I couldnt get back into Nibelheim, and there was no way I was reloading it for a shitty wall >_>

The safe did my head in because I miscounted those stupid dorky faces and the dumbapples in the rroms, I knew they were both eith 5 or 6 so I just tried afew combinations til I got it right......all for the sake of a cactus >_>

Lol i did the first one then the dissapearing girl screwed me up so i didn't bother with it :p
Maybe on my new char i will finish them all but i dont realy care about the all materia lol

Last edited:
just wondering if U get anthing worth while from the 7 wonders quest, i'm stuck on the hanuted mansion and can't get it right........spent like 3 hours going back and forth, but nothing, and its getting on my nerves, so i'm skipping it......I got the pheonix materia, but wanted to know if I should actually continue with the stupid quest.

Back