[23/08] FFXIII-2 Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that chick in Junior High who wore her hair like that...she was putting it straight by the end of the day...face it...Serah is lame...and buddy Atlas looks like a cross dresser...and I never liked Mount Munchus Assus to begin with...how bout that Final Fantasy 7 remake...or even better a Final Fantasy 6 done like 13 the moderness...This game is so paranoid I wanna blame it for the riots in London...

View attachment 1129

How exactly is Serah lame because of some girl you knew? Atlas looks like a crossdresser? Wot? I do not see how? VI done like XIII? So essentially you mean a ps3/360 VI remake? Now if I assumed wrong, you want VI with XIII'S system? Blame a game for the riots in London? Sounds entirely stupid :)

The more I see of this game, I still feel it looks exactly like it's original.
They're promising all these improvements and changes, but from what they've shown us thus far have not seemed too much of an improvement. I also hate the fact that they go from having a strong female lead (Lightning) to her sister who obviously has no idea how to fight, and always needs to be saved by Noel. I hope this game doesn't follow Serah the entire time, I'd be okay with each chapter switching between Serah and Noel, to Lightning's struggle in this new darker world. I will definitely be getting this game only because of my fandom to the series.

The battle system looks like it hasn't changed that much.I don't like how lighting is gone its probably not as much fun without lighting.:O

it looks like it would be fun to play.But i don't think it will sell much
because XIII wasn't so good.XIV was not good at all they had to redo it.So hopefully this Final Fantasty will sell good and get a good score.:)

At the hope Part? WOW I actually hated Hope both him and Snow pissed me off actually I thought they should be scrapped as a character. However I be lieing if I said Hope didnt look really cool in that pic. hmmm Dont know how I feel about him now, I may change my mind... but if his personality is still the same then hot new look wont matter (yeah he changes towards the end of the game in the first one, naw he's still the same from what I saw)

I like those serah pics too, but I do speculate if she can be a good leading main character in replace of her sister lighting, I sure do hope she doesnt let me down as the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back