Tales of FFF

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
RP Name: Tales of FFF
Year: 2049
Planet: Earth
World: Combined worlds of many FF games likeVII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII as well as the Kingdom of Aldabra.
Current Situation: 2 months after the end of the battle between the FFF and the forces of darkness at the Fortress of Elenshia.
Link: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/worlds-gate/tales-of-fff-the-role-play-10554.html

History:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
To a story I was "supposed" to finish long ago XD said:
</o:p>
The Beginning….
<o:p></o:p>
It was the year 2035; the world lied shattered by wars, chaos, and hatred. Everyone thought that the Earth was doom until the day of January 8, 2042. On that day General Joshua Leridan, better known as “The Dark Blade”, arrived at the cost of Role Playing Central leading an army of one thousand free humans. He attacked the main base of the Shinra Corporation and destroyed the tyrannous empire. In the past few years before this incident, the Shinra Corporation was taken by the cruel Lord Albain after the mysterious disappearance of the former President of Shinra Corp, Rufus Shinra. Lord Albain was a relative to the Shinra Family and that’s why he was able to take Rufus’ place as the new President. Joshua “Dark Blade” Leridan was the son of the murdered Governor of Midgar who was cruelly murdered by a band of thieves. It was presumed that the authors of this crime were sent by Albain. The death of his father was sufficient enough to provoke Joshua's thirst for revenge. Because of that incident, a personal war between Albain and Dark Blade began. The raging war that lasted two years ended in the result that we mentioned at the beginning of our story, the destruction of Shinra Corp and the birth of a new kind of government.
Dark Blade established the democratic government of the FFF with the help of Lady Aerith Reyshenlad Burrough, Angelus “Sephiroth” Mortanilax and, Laura Mary “Dragon Soul” Van Arnllem. The land was at peace, it was the year 2045 and everyone lived their normal lives unaware of the tragedy that was about to happen. I am Julius Argexis Fortia Silverwing. This tale of love, betrayal and glory is my story, and I am here to share it with you.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1- The ascension of the darkness
It was a cold night that I could never forget for it was the day that this entire nightmare began. I was a simple man; I enjoyed my happy life in a town that was located far to the west from Nibelheim. I lived with a happy and wealthy family, everything was perfect, but then “that” happened. Suddenly and inexplicably the nearby towns were attacked by a band of thieves that were known as “The Dark Crusaders”. They go from town to town, burning everything to the ground, killing, stealing, and causing chaos all over the land. The call it “Holy Crusade”, I call it cruel massacres.
Day after day, a new town was destroyed, chaos spread like a forest fire until it reached my home. In a stormy night, while we were sleeping, the band of devils attacked our town. Many of our friends could not survive, and others were captured by these devils. Among the villagers that were able escaped there were a group of warriors that were planning on attacking the Dark Crusaders in order to avenge their fallen friends. The names of those warriors were Drake Swordedge (DS), “Dark” Cloud, Neo Amon and Gaaramaster. They gathered at the nearby mountain in order to device a strategy that could help them to stop the Dark Crusaders. They waited until nightfall; the Dark Crusaders seemed to have been resting near to the entrance of the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:place w:st="on"><ST1>Aisenfield </ST1><ST1>Forest</ST1></st1:place>. DS, Dark Cloud, Neo Amon and GM were capable of getting close enough to their adversaries without them noticing our heroes’ presence……..
__________________________________________________ _______________
At the sight of the malevolent night, one of the Generals of the “Dark Crusaders”, General Griean approached a cloaked man that appeared out of the darkness. He walked towards the proud general who, with sword in hand, laughed evilly now realizing who this mysterious visitor was. “It was about time you decided to come; what pitiful excuse are you going to use now? What was the reason of this inexplicable delay?” The general said while turning his face to the right, staring at the river whose surface was pitch black due to the madness that consumed this God forsaken forest. The cloaked man grinned, only the lower part of his mouth could be seen; his disguise hid well his identity. “O please, let us cut the drama and get to our more important affairs….General, did you brought the crystal?”
The general searched his pocket and from within he pulled a small crystal whose eerie glow could strike fear upon the bravest warrior. “Of course Sir, how would you expect me to forget such an important asset to our little investment?” The cloaked man laughed after listening to the general’s question. We see this mysterious man approaching the general and taking the crystal, hiding it well within his cloak. “O general, you do know what this means, do you?” The cloaked man said while smirking, both men were sealing their pact this night.
“Fortunately, I do sir. This is the first step in order to bring down your lord’s kingdom. Poor Joshua, he will never know what hit him out of the dark. How his glorious kingdom will fall from deep within its very foundation. He is so naïve...” After his words being said, the general laughed, his wicked laughter casts a spell of death upon the kingdom. With this pact, he sealed the first step of our home’s future. But not all hope is lost; no one can fully predict the future without taking the risk of failure. This evil disposition of destroying everything we worked so hard was being herd by our heroes that, not knowing what this would mean to their futures, drew their swords and silently approached the Dark Crusaders’ main camp. Out of this scenery, we see, not so far, a young woman who heard every single part of these men’s plan for conquering this kingdom. Her name was known little by these men. The destiny, if we can fully predict it, of this young girl known as Faith, a girl that left behind her own past, was about to be change.
“This men blinded by greed does not know what truly means the word, ‘loyalty’. O dear brother, if only you could be here to witness how one of your friends has handed in so easily the kingdom of your sworn brother on a silver platter…you would probably die again, o my beloved brother Aiden, whose life was taken away by the darkness…..I will honor your life, by saving our homeland.” She drew her sword and pointed it at the Dark Crusaders’ camp. “Treacherous dogs, you will face the judgment of my blade……” With these words being said, Faith charged towards her enemy, not caring about her own fate.
__________________________________________________ __________
As Faith ran through the camp easily defeating those weak soldiers who were unfortunate enough to meet her blade, an evil entity watched from afar Faith’s movements, as if the mysterious person were waiting for something. The mysterious person, sensing the inevitable outcome of this battle, took off his black coat and revealed to those tyrannous stars his true identity; after all he was not as evil as we thought. Now we see a young man whose face looked rather young, and his silver hair made him appear as if he were an ancient elf. His blue, razor eyes were cold with regret against his past, he no longer forgives himself for what he has done.
“It has been a long time Faith, I wonder if you remember me….”
With his words being said, he rushed through the blazing fields that were scorched as if by hellfire. Without noticing, our mysterious warrior was getting involved in a battle between the Dark Crusaders and our group of heroes. After arriving at the presence of Faith who was easily defeating knight after knight, it is, as if she were the goddess of war and they, just normal pawns of fate’s will. Furiously turning around to face her newly found opponent, Faith was shocked when she discovered that the man standing in front of her was the very man who lost his soul a few years ago, when he fought against his inner darkness.
“You?! What dishonorable vile excuse do you have this time to show your presence here? The man that stands at my presence is not the friend I once knew. Leave and let Riku’s soul rest in peace!!! Be gone evil spirit and trouble my friend's soul no more! ” After replying to what it seemed to be Riku’s presence, Faith charged towards him with sword in arms he tried to release her friend’s soul once and for all.
Noticing his opponent’s movements and her swift attacks getting closer, Riku drew what it seemed to be a giant “Key” like sword, and with his weapon now drawn, he challenged Faith to battle. “Accept my battle and let me redeem my soul from my own terrible past. The dark self of this tainted man is gone, only my forsaken heart and tormented mine lies within my body…with my keyblade, the Way to Dawn, I shall test your strength. En garde!”
__________________________________________________ ________________
Of course, neither Riku nor Faith noticed the presence of Garamaster and his troops who were approaching the enemies’ camp from the rear, using the pitch blackness of the night as their ally. While both Riku and Faith resumed their fight under the beautiful moonlight of that night, no one noticed the ascension of the darkness. In a few moments, the beautiful night that was disrupted with the malevolent evil that began to consume the soldiers that were part of “The Dark Crusaders”. Faith noticed the change in the weather, but she didn’t cared at all, for the most important thing that crossed her mind right now was to put an end to Riku’s suffering, a man who was deeply tormented for his past sins. As the ferocious storm began to get intense, we could hear the devastating swords of both Faith and Riku clashing against each other, the sounds of the colliding blades gave the impression of witnessing a typical fight between Good and Evil, but of course, Faith didn’t knew that in Riku’s heart lies no darkness at all, only pain and suffering.
After enduring Riku’s powerful upward slash that scratched across the ground leaving a fiery trail of light energy. The attack sent Faith’s sword, the Crimson Fire, spinning away from her hands and crashing down on the ground. The sparking edges of Faith’s sword turned the blade red, the power of the Crimson Fire began to be fully aroused. Faith stood calmed in front of the tip of Riku’s blade who was aiming at her chest and, with a confident grin, she stepped back and graved the hilt of her Crimson Fire while dodging Riku’s attacks. Quickly she retook her offensive position and blocked Riku’s blade with her sword. Both blades clashed once again, a power so great was bursting from within those swords causing a raging storm of lights which moved all around these fine warriors.
“Dark embodiment of evil; traitor and harvester of souls, leave my friend Riku alone! O loyal blade, pure of all corruption, may you serve me as the instrument of my enemy’s downfall.” With her words being said, Riku moved his hair away from his face using his left hand while he held his keyblade with the other. He closed his eyes for a few moments, the stormy night and the hard rains seemed not to affect his determination. He smiled, even though Faith new that it was a fake smile. “O dear Faith, protector of the innocent and carrier of great wisdom. Such a pity to realize that your knowledge serves no purpose, for someone as wise as you doesn’t have the sufficient knowledge to realize that only my body emanates darkness, not my heart. This dispute over which should be known as either Good or Evil is pointless; it serves no purpose at all. I beg you; please do not judge me so hard without knowing the reason of my actions. I was tainted by the darkness and feel as a naïve boy, inexperienced about the dark passages of life. My honor, now tarnished, needs to be restored to its former glory. ”
Faith was shocked, she couldn’t possibly believe that his friend was no longer under the control of the dark entity, but even though he seemed to speak the truth, Faith couldn’t forget how much suffering Riku’s possession by the darkness has caused. “My mind does not trust you and yet, my heart does….” With her words being said, Faith lowered her sword and stared at the ground, the rain flowed through Faith’s face and her hair fell over her forehead, hiding her eyes. Just before Riku could reply to her, Gaaramaster and his group of freedom fighters attacked the camp and prevented the battle between Faith and Riku from going any further. Suddenly, Gaaramaster noticed the Riku’s presence and redirected his sight stare at this ghost from the past.
“YOU!? How’s this possible?! You are supposed to be dead! Damn you cursed darkness! I know you are hiding under that child face, you can’t fool me!!!” It seems that Gaaramaster didn’t know that Riku was no longer under the control of the Seeker of Darkness. The dark entity was destroyed a long time ago during a fight deep inside Riku’s heart. Of course, that last showdown against his own dark self left Riku on the verge of collapse, both his mind and heart were weakened greatly, shattered, and he had no other choice than to hide among the shadows. Without giving his newly found opponent enough time to attack, Riku disappeared while leaving his last words echoing through the air: “I have not time for neither your needs for revenge not for your blinded rage Gaaramaster. If you wish to fight me you must first find out about the truth, until then my friend…farewell…”
Gaaramaster took his sword and tossed it against the ground while yelling. “OHHHH I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!! RIKU!!!!!! I WANT MY FIGHT!!!” As the battle began to end, Faith graved her sword and sheathed it. “I have no interest for such games my friend The darkness seems to be fully aroused, and Riku could know something about it….I must find him...” After this, she stepped back and disappeared among the flames.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Chapter II
~The Assault on the Promised Land~
It was a cold morning of September; Julius was getting ready to meet with Darkblade at the Castle Courtyard for a little training, which was more like a personal battle. On the other side of the castle, in the Library we see both Koloth and Adamant. Adamant was a master scholar, there was not a single thing about spells or history of the ancient world that he didn’t knew, and Koloth was a strategist, he could take out a whole army of one thousand men with the right idea. Both of them were placed in charge of the Weapon Development Team, a fact that make these two argue a lot about what should be done, and what is useless when it comes to new ideas.
As Julius walked through the hallway, he heard a voice calling him, it was Vegyna. Vegnya is a spell caster, even though she prefers peace than war and will not use her powers unless if it’s necessary. Both Vegnya and Faith came from the same school of ancient magic, the only difference is that Vegnya is an expert on white magic while her sister Faith is a Master Black Mage. There were times in which both Vegnya and Faith would end up destroying a whole section of the castle, something that made Lady Aerith really upset, because she had to lecture them through the rules all over again about “Not using spells near the castle”. It was not that Vegnya or Faith wanted to do that, it’s just that sometimes they couldn’t control their power.
“Time to face defeat again Julius. Why you just don’t give up?” Darkblade said while he drew his gun and readied his right arm claw for his battle against Julius. He unsheathed his gunblade and aimed the tip of his sword at Darkblade. It was a normal training session; Darkblade was usually wearing his red cape, his black metal armor, and his red headband which he used to keep his hair from falling over his forehead. Julius was wearing his normal trainee uniform which was an iron breastplate, his leather pants and his armored boots. “Defeat? Again?” He laughed sarcastically and then he kept talking “I don’t think so Darkblade. I will win this time. Now that I have Koloth’s new gunblade model, I am sure that I can beat you” Darkblade laughed and then he replied “DS said the same thing when he first showed up talking about his new sword, which was…another gunblade…he was hopeless”
“This time it will be different. DS was unprepared and you knew that he was too confident on his new sword, which ended up malfunctioning because he overused the crystal shards…ohh well…So Joshua, are you ready or should I declare myself the winner already?” Julius said while he aimed his gunblade again at Darkblade. “Whatever, I don’t care if you say that I will lose Julius. If you think that you can win so easily, then there’s only one way to find out…”
Suddenly, one of the royal guards arrived at the courtyard reporting an important message for Darkblade. “Lord Joshua, there is trouble nearby, the city is under attack!!” Darkblade sheathed his sword and, with eyes wide opened, he reacted surprised to the resent report.“Impossible!! Who could be attacking us at such a time? The Peace Treaty should prevent other countries from attacking my kingdom, who could be possibly defying the standards of our noble agreement and threatening to disrupt the peace of our land?” Then turning to where Vegnya and Faith were standing he ordered them to bring everyone to the War Room. “Vegnya! Faith! Bring everyone upstairs and report for duty. We must discuss our current situation right now!” Then Gaaramaster arrived bringing his report on the Dark Crusaders’ attack, but he was quickly interrupted by Darkblade who was deeply worried because of the possible attack. “You Gaaramaster, bring both Koloth and Adamant to the War Room too, I need those two. Make haste everyone! The city is in peril! We must device a strategy and defend our home at all cost!!!”
__________________________________________________ _________
At the War Room….
Adamant arrives furiously telling everyone that he really expected this to happen but not so soon. Suddenly Koloth arrives and smacks him lightly on the back of his head. “O come on Adamant, you are just overreacting.” Adamant then turns around, seeming that he was most likely to explode at any moment, but he suddenly found out how to control himself. “Overreacting?! Overacting you say Koloth?” Then he raises his arm and points at the window. After Koloth looked through the window, he witnessed the horrifying fact that the city was going to be attacked by the Empire’s Largest Air Flee, commanded by one of the Judges whose name was unknown at the moment. Koloth, amazed by this revelation, stepped back and sat on his chair, resting his face on the palm of his right hand. “Dear God, the city is not prepared to face such an attack…Darkblade we must be ready evacuate the city if by any reason the energy shields fade.”
Darkblade stands up and walks towards the balcony. “I know Koloth……” Then he remains silent while closing his eyes. “Adamant, Koloth….I want you both to take care of the emergency procedures if by any reason the Fortress of Elenshia. Gaaramaster, I will put you in charge of the Royal Fleet’s Second Unit. Your orders are to take citizens of Nibelheim to a safer place….do not turn back…” Garaamaster steps firmly and bows “Yes Sir!! I won’t fail our homeland!! These morons will learn what happens when they mess with our home!!!” then he steps away and heads towards the hangar.
Julius suddenly arrives at the War Room; he was wearing his royal armor, for he was the captain of the King’s Personal Royal Guard. “Lord Darkblade! The preparations are complete. The armies are ready to depart to the Fortress of Elenshia at your command.” Darkblade takes his sword and attaches it to his belt, and then he unsheathes his blade and aims it at the Fortress of Elenshia. “Good Captain Argexis, we are ready. Make sure you bring both Vegnya and Faith with us. We might need some of their firepower….” After this, Darkblade smirks and laughs confidently as they prepare for departing to the Fortress of Elenshia.

NEW: Attack at the Fortress of Elenshia<o:p></o:p>
It was a dark and stormy night; the Fortress of Elenshia was guarded by the forces of the free people of FFF, led by General Garaamaster. The storm was getting fierce; lightings illuminated the dark scenario and the sounds of thunder scattered fear and panic among the hearts of the warriors. At the far side of the fortress, an army of one hundred thousand men and before them, leading these armies with great power was a man with silver hair clad in an armor of pure evil energy, the steel plates protecting this man were dark as the ominous night.
At the other end was Julius, the rain falling heavy and the storm was getting worse. Between both armies there was a vast landscape, corrupted and scorched by the flames, the remnants of an ancient city once protected by the builders of the Fortress of Elenshia were scattered across the plain. The rain kept falling soaking the armors and swords of warriors from both sides. Julius sight was set straight on the leader of the enemy army while the General of the enemy army had his eyes fixed on both Julius and Gaaramaster.
Suddenly Gaaramaster stepped forward and unsheathed his sword. Following subsequently, Julius unsheathed his sword and aimed it towards the captain of the enemy army who was standing next to the general of the enemy army. With the sounds of thunders crushing against each other, storming fiercely in mid air as the rains fell heavily upon these warriors; General Gaaramaster gave the other to advance with a loud battle cry.
Gaaramaster: “Men, today we write the page of a new story in our world. The FFF will face a new terror and it’s up to us, the very people of FFF, to defend ourselves and our families against this terror. Today we fight as one!!! Today we march to the encounter of our enemies and clash our swords against each other. Today we will see shattered shields, broken blades, and blood stained armors and in the end, only the true warriors shall be victorious!! Today we fight!!! CHARGE!!!!”
After that, Julius steps forward and, with a swing of his blade he aimed his sword fiercely at the enemy captain and gave a huge battle cry. Both Julius and Gaaramaster charged towards their enemies, running fiercely before them while their iron boots splashed the water on the ground. The enemy general unsheathed his blade and aimed it towards Gaaramaster; he smirked and then he gave the order to advance.
Both armies clashed against each other in a desperate battle for the sake of our land. The only sounds that filled this destructive scenario were the sounds of clashing swords, shattered shields and mighty thunders crushing against each other. From both sides reinforcements arrived and the whole place seemed to go accordingly with the stormy weather that was arousing. Hatred and anger were seen deep inside the eyes of warriors of both sides, and in the middle of the battle, we see Julius fighting against the captain of the enemy army.
The enemy captain seemed insane; his sight could be seen deep within his helm filled with hatred and rage. Julius was calmed, maintaining all his attention in this battle. Suddenly both warriors ran towards an inevitable deadly meeting and swung their swords fiercely against each other.
Julius performed a side step dodge, avoiding the captain’s sword that ended up piercing the ground. Taking this as a vital opportunity, Julius kicked the captain on the chest and pushed him a few meters back. The captain was forced to release the hilt of the sword and had no other choice than to draw another weapon, this time a 4 feet long 6 feet wide iron axe. The captain swung the axe fiercely against Julius and Julius had not other choice than to dodge the attacks while blocking the ones that weren’t so devastating. Due to the size of the axe, Julius dodged the attacks most of the times and, after swinging his axe fiercely for a few moments, the enemy captain jumped high into the air and came rushing down with a downward slash. Julius avoiding the attack with a quick side step to the left and then used his sword to strike the hilt of the axe with an upward slash from left to right sending axe flying away.
The enemy captain was shocked and suddenly, the time seemed to slow down, every action could be seen simply getting slower and slower. In the middle of this event, Julius eyes glowed red and a furious expression took over Julius.
“Destruere illas catenas quid nos aptare!!!” (Destroy the chains that bind us)
With this powerful spell, Julius surrounded his sword with a blazing hellfire and flames of pure darkness could be seen enveloping Julius. The enemy captain was shocked in horror while the sword struck his armor, piercing all the way through his chest and coming out from deep within his back. The enemy captain, in a last attempt to strike Julius down, grabbed Julius by the neck but was eventually forced to let his opponent go as the dark flames consumed his body.
The only remains left were scattered pieces of his shattered armor, and the sound of the captain’s helm striking the ground filling the air. Julius then closed his eyes as the dark flames faded away. Yet the battle was not over, for the enemy armies grew larger and it seemed that this was only the beginning of endless battle.
On the other side of the battlefield we see Gaaramaster, who seemed to have a long drawn out battle with the enemy General. The enemy General suddenly aimed his sword against Gaaramaster and laughed.
“Futile Gaaramaster, you know you can’t beat me no matter how many times you try. Why you just don’t give up?”
Gaaramaster seemed enraged, consumed with an everlasting hatred and the feeling of his pride being seriously tarnished.
“You guys don’t know when to shut up, do you?!”
Gaaramaster rushed towards his opponent and began his barrage of attacks with a powerful kick followed by several swings of his mighty blade; still they were easily countered by his opponent. The enemy General then unleashed a special attack of his own and swung his sword horizontally that was avoided by Gaaramaster with a quick back step dodge. Gaaramaster then pressed forward with an attack of his own followed by a powerful fireball that he cast with his left hand. The fireball was then blocked by the enemy General but he was pushed back due to the strength of the spell.
Gaaramaster grinned while he swung his sword fiercely sending a fierce shockwave towards the enemy General. The enemy General however, instead of dodging the shockwave he counter the attack with a wave of his own. Both shockwaves clashed against each other and nullified themselves in a small explosion.
The enemy General was breathing heavily, the sound of his breath could be heard loudly due to the echo inside his helm, and Gaaramaster was showing signs of exhaustion.
“As I said, it is futile Gaaramaster, let us end this silly competition of yours and surrender now.”
“Never!!!” Gaaramaster replied while running towards his opponent. Suddenly, Gaaramaster swung his blade and quickly made a change in his attack, catching his opponent of guard and striking the helm of the enemy captain. The helm was sent flying away and the face of the enemy captain was covered by his silver hair. His face facing the ground, the enemy captain laughed confidently as he closed his fist tightly. Then he raised his sight and stared at Gaaramaster, smirking.
Gaaramaster was in shock, he recognized this man as “Riku”, a man he long sought to defeat and was presumed as an evil phantom, wandering the earth alone with his sorrow.
“Riku?! You devil!! Now I….will….KILL YOU!!!”
Gaaramaster left all his pain behind and decided to end Riku’s life once and for all. Riku however, disappeared in a dark mist and reappeared a few meters before, standing in front of Gaaramaster with his sword still aiming at his opponent.
“Hehehe….the Riku that you once knew is gone….only pure darkness possesses your once, so called “friend”…hehehe…”
After this, Dark Riku disappeared once again and the sound of his voice was left echoing through the air.
“All troops cease the attack, we shall return one day to finish what we started. Until next time Gaaramaster…..hahahahaha!!!”
The battle has ended, but Gaaramaster was furious with this new found revelation.
“DAMNED BASTARD!!! HE DID IT AGAIN!!! RIKU!!!! Evil spirit or not, Riku still has the same old tendency of delaying our battle!!! I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!!
Julius sighed while sheathing his blade and approached the entrance of the Fortress of Elenshia. The battle seemed to have an end for now but; for how long will this peace last?
Two months later…..

Available Locations:

1. ====Aldabran Kingdom<ST1></ST1><ST1></ST1>=====
The climate of the Aldabra Region is mild, with slightly cold winters and warm summers. The forests scattered across this region are extense and all famous for the quality of the wood of the trees that grow here. Caves and other natural wonders are most likely to be found near the mountain terrain, and small temples can be found at the highest parts of these mountains.

Lake Amaria, Regisheart Mansion<ST1></ST1>
=====Description=====
The crystal clear waters that flow through Lake Amaria <ST1>are known for its astounding beauty and elegance. The waterfall which supplies pure water to the lake is elegantly decorated with the ever present rainbow that comes across the waterfall from the left and into the water itself. The sunlight which shines marvelously on the water’s surface makes up such a romantic scenario in which many couples were known to fall in love. Next to it, the imposing trees and mountains serve as a perfect addition to the <st1:place w:st="on">Lake</st1:place>’s environment, as if God itself has painted a beautiful scenario on the Earth’s surface. </ST1>
Next to the lake, there’s a mansion which belongs to the Fortia Regisheart Family. Inside of it, the young master of the mansion resides waiting patiently for the return of a lost love.
The mansion, which is marvelously constructed with the finest wood and best materials around the world, is close enough to the waterfall and covers part of the wood surrounding Lake Amaria.

<st1:place w:st="on"><ST1></ST1></st1:place>
The mansion has twenty rooms, all of them beautifully decorated with the finest furniture. The main hall has an elegantly built, wooden stairway with two dragons grabbing a shield with the insignia of the Regisheart Family at both sides of the base of the stairway. The second floor is much simpler, yet it retains the nobility that could be seen on the first floor. Five more room can be found here, as well as a study in which the best pieces of literature and renowned art around the world can be found, the master’s chambers which is the most elegant room of the mansion possessing the best signs of architecture, fine furniture, and such.

3. Sector Seven Inn:

An Inn located deep within the industrial city of Midgar (FFVII). A place for new members to come and venture themselves into the land of FFF. Most of the time warriors from far away countries such as Dalmasca, Balamb, Galbadia and regions around the world such as Spira can be found arriving at this location. Ever since the incident of the destruction of the old facilities of ShinRa corp and the old Sector Seven, the Sector Seven Inn was relocated inside the rebuilt city of Midgar.

Arround the region a vast dessert surrounds the city of Midgar and to the west, the small village of Poof can be found. From this point, different ships can be taken to different parts of the world. Beware the many sea beasts like the monster known as "Sin" which wanders the nearby seas of Spira.

Rules:
-No one liners, post must have, at least, one paragraph.
-No Godmodding.
-No Powerplaying
-No Spam
-Keep "Out of Character" comments to a minimum or to the sign up thread.
-Follow the general rules of FFF and you'll be fine.
-Drama, romance and betrayal are allowed.
-No double posting, I know that there's a feature that merges double post but I will mention it anyway.
-Players must use their username for the RP. We are role playing as ourselves.
-NO exact FF Character Clones....so no Mr. Cloud almighty guy with huge freaking sword XD....

You can:
-Submit your clan, if any, as a group for the RP.
-Start in a different location than the starting point "Sector Seven Inn"
-Use weapons, items and clothes from different FF games. (must include description anyway)
-Use FF spells (but make sure you have your own original spells too)
-Start with an airship (you must be either a leader of a clan or be an active member of a clan)
-Star with a battle (must explain the situation that lead to such battle)

RP Character Requirement:
Your character must have at least....
(you will use your username as your RP Character name, or at least part of it.)

Name:
Date of Birth:
Current Location:
Hometown/Original Birthplace:
Clan: (optional)
Equipment:
Appearance:
Abilities:
History:

Available Clans-Leader
The SeeDs-Julius Argexis
The Knights of the Round-Shenorai Eterna

Members
1. Julius Argexis
2. Shenorai
3. Jimmy
4. FFGuy
5. Arthvader
6.The Legendary Wullfe
7.Tifa_True_Lockheart
8.Damo
9. DarkSwordPrince

Last edited:
Hell, I'll join! :D Not complete yet, but it's nearly finished. I'll alert you when I'm done with it.

EDIT: Finished now. ^_^

Name
: Shenorai Eterna
Date of Birth: January 29th

Current Location
: Upon the grass and beneath the stars, sitting in a little tent at night. Otherwise, she just travels the land.
Hometown/Original Birthplace: Dali (FFIX)

Clan
: Knights of the Round

Equipment
:
Weapons: Sola and Luna (Pair of Gladius'...whatever the plural is)
Sola and Luna are fairly identical. Both are fairly short swords, reaching about three feet in length and made of a silver and steel alloy. The handles are six inches long and wrapped in leather. Sola has a yellowish tint to it and the handle is wrapped in red. Luna leans more on the white side and the handle is wrapped in black. They bear no elemental attributes, for they are just normal swords. These are kept in their sheaths on both of Shen's sides: Sola on the right and Luna on the left.
Armor:
Though she doesn't wear a lot of armor, Shen does keep a breastplate between her coat and her shirt. It is made of a similar silver/steel alloy as her swords. There isn't really anything special about its design, besides the fact that it is specifically for her bust size. It is a bit dented here and there from previous battles. Other than that, the breastplate bears no real visual significance. Again, no special attribute is given to the breastplate.
Other Equipment/General Appearance:
Torso-
Breastplate (Normal metal, over turtleneck)
Turtleneck (black, sleeveless, under breastplate)
Long gloves (black, fingerless, both arms)
Long coat (red, large hood, long-sleeved, over turtleneck and breastplate)
Legs down-
Shorts (five pockets, black)
Belt (black, leather, metal buckle, over shorts)
Sheathes (attatched to belt, black, leather, holds Sola and Luna)
Heavy-duty boots (thick soled, steel-toed, triple metal plates guarding top of toes)
Buckled straps (around boots)

Appearance
:
Face and head:
Shape of Nose: Fairly small and a little rounded at the tip
Shape of Eye and Brow Line: When relaxed, the eyes are about a medium size. The eyebrows aren't exactly thick, but they're not absurdly thin, either. In combination, they give her an almost spaced-out expression when relaxed.
Shape of Ears: Her ears are about average size. Nothing special about them.
Shape of Mouth: Shen's mouth isn't all that wide. Her lips are fairly average, with the bottom lip a tad fuller than the top.
Hair Style, Color, and Length: Normally, Shen's hair is not tied up in any way. Her black hair reaches down to her mid-back.
Eye Color: Deep Purple
Skin Color: Though at times her skin is a little burnt from constant traveling, her normal skin tone is pale Caucasian.
Complexion: Fairly clean, whenever Shen can help it. Though she tries to avoid being touched by strange people, her flesh is rather tender.

Body:
Height
: 5' 8" / 170 cm
Weight: 142 lbs / 64.309 kg
Build: Due to her travels and battles, Shen is a fairly fit figure.
Distinguishing Marks or Features: Though normally concealed, Shen bears several scars from her travels. Besides those, purple seems to be an uncommon color for eyes.

Visual Nutshell
:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Shenorai/New Pictures/WCShen.jpg

First Impression/Appearance
:
Shenorai is that quiet, hooded woman in the corner who seems to daydream a lot when left alone (and she usually is alone). Normally, she comes out of her state of mind to take a look at the people around her before zoning out again. As mentioned, she keeps to herself and usually doesn't speak unless someone speaks to her first. However, though she holds her tongue, she keeps a "don't screw around with me" vibe about her. When speaking about a job, she gets to the point instead of beating around the bush. She carries herself with a business-like manner, yet she doesn't like to do all the talking. In front of royalty, Shen tends to stumble a bit, for speaking with such important figures isn't her strong point. Then again, speaking to people as it is isn't exactly a strong point, either.

Personality: Shenorai is a bit of a sociopath. She usually only speaks and asks questions when she sees fit. Around acquaintances, however, she speaks a little more freely, but still not a whole lot. When she doesn't want to be seen, she stays in whatever shadows she can find. Shen is fairly reserved and prefers to keep to herself unless her mission requires otherwise. Around men (and depending on the guy's general personality), she keeps as much to herself as she possibly can, even if it means rudely dismissing them. Shen gets along with those who keep to themselves mainly because she knows they won't cause a conflict. Around the overly-social people, she shies away from them. Though she won't admit it, Shen silently watches over her allies, keeping an eye out for them and making sure they are safe at any cost. She has no qualms about dying for the sake of those she cares about.

Abilities:
Dual Wielding;
Shen can bear a weapon in each hand and use them with swiftness and precision. Her most commonly used weapons are Sola and Luna, her gladius pair.
Sacrificial Healing:
Though Shen doesn't speak of it, she bears the ability to heal the wounds of others. However, the extent of this healing depends on the severity of the wound as well as her current condition.
Her bare flesh touches upon the wound and Shen relaxes to help with concentration (thus another reason why her gloves are fingerless). As the wound heals outwards from the inside, Shen is actually inflicted with the same wound, as though slowly transferring the wound from the injured person to herself.
Obviously, if she continues this healing process, her own health can be at risk. The ability is less effective if Shen is already injured.
If the injured person is poisoned or has some other sort of impurity inside them, Shen could only transfer half of the impure substance to herself, weakening the current effect of the poison or other impurity. Blood loss is not something that she can heal. If she uses this healing ability excessively, then he passes out from fatigue and her newly obtained wounds. This has happened on more than one occasion, for she has the tendency to put the health of others before her own health. This ability cannot be used on herself, since transferring her own wounds to herself would make absolutely no sense.

History:
Shenorai began her life rather quietly in the village of Dali. She lived with her mother and her younger sister, who was nicknamed 'Pankake' for being so ridiculously adorable. Her father was never around and her older brother left for Dagguero to pursue his interest as a researcher. Though she helped around the house and with the tiny chocobo ranch, none of this seemed to fulfill her interests any. She had a lust for adventure and staying in Dali wouldn't fulfill this want for a thrill. At the age of fifteen, she saddled up her trusted chocobo, Rika, and 'borrowed' a machete from the shed. (After all, who is stupid enough to run out into the world unarmed?) She said her farewells to her mother and sister, promising to return one day and tell her tales to her sweet Pankake.

Beyond the South Gate, Shen came across the city of Treno. The constant night was something a little new, so she decided to stay for a couple months. She barely got by, since she made her money by taxiing the nobles across the city with Rika. (Not that Rika enjoyed this much, but the greens were well worth the trouble.) There was one shop in the city that interested her. Beneath its grated floor, there was always some sort of wild creature that was captured earlier in the week. The shopkeeper would challenge some of his customers to fight the creature below. Whenever she had some time off, Shen would stop by here and watch the daily contenders take on the challenges. Some would refuse. Some would fight and fail miserably. However, there were a few that really caught Shen's interest, for they managed to defeat these monsters.

One man in particular would take on the challenges. Yet somehow, he hadn't lost to these monsters yet. At least, not from what Shen had seen. His hair was jet-black, as was his trench coat and the clothes beneath it. The weapons he held were his broadsword and an odd weapon that Shen had never seen; a gunblade. Somehow, watching him in his battles made her want to go with him. Someone with this skill in battle must have the most incredible adventures, right? Her only problem was that she had no clue how to approach him about this. Luckily for her, the shopkeeper noticed this (though he saw it as more of an infatuation) and had a brief discussion with the man after he collected his reward. Since the match was over, Shen was heading back out to tend to Rika and paid no attention to the words being exchanged.

"Excuse me, miss," a male baritone voice spoke out from behind her.

Shen turned around, expecting it to be a customer. Instead, it was the man from earlier. Now that Shen had a better look at him, she was surprised that this clean-shaven man was actually fairly young. His calm eyes were just as strange as hers, with white irises surrounded by a silvery ring of gray.

"...can I help you?" she asked timidly. Obviously, she didn't have a lot of communication skill and appeared rather shy.
The man gave her a curious look. "The shop keep said that you've been watching me for awhile..."
Shen chuckled a little nervously as she replied, "Y-yeah...you fight pretty well."
"Thanks," he said, rubbing the back of his neck a little at this praise.

For a moment, silence fell between the both of them. Either they didn't know what to say to each other or they were waiting for each other to start first.

"...so...any reason you kept watching?" the man finally asked.
Leaning back against the carriage that Rika was hooked up to, Shen twiddled her thumbs. "...do you...do you teach at all?"
"Teach?"
"You know. Swordplay. I want to learn, but I don't know who to go to..."

The man was taken aback by this, for he didn't expect a spectator to want to be a student of his. Since he held his tongue for a good minute or two, Shen feared that he would reject her. She wanted out of a routine life for a change and this man seemed to be the only option open to her. If he was to say 'no'...

"Tell you what," he started, his left hand resting on the handle of his gunblade. "You know where Quan's Dwelling is?"
"That hole in the mountain with the hot springs?"
"Yes, that's it. Go get some stuff together and meet me over there by sundown. Make sure you have something to fight with."

Shen couldn't thank him enough. She offered to taxi him around with no charge, but he turned that down with an amused laugh. In any case, Shen left Treno later that night with what little belongings she had.

Once she arrived near Quan's Dwelling with Rika and her cart, the man was waiting there alone. He leaned against the mountainside, close to the mouth of the cavern. Once he saw Shen and her chocobo, he pushed himself off and walked towards the two as they stopped.

"All right," he said, "Let's see what you can do."
"Wha-?" Shen blinked at him in surprise.
"I want to see how you fight."
"But I don't kno-"
"Yes you do. I just want to see where you're at."

Armed only with her machete, Shen climbed down from her perch on the cart and stood out in the open, preparing for her first sparring lesson. The man gave no warning as he charged at her with his broadsword, commencing the battle. Blows were dealt and dodged and Shen's pride came out just as bruised as her body was. The battle didn't last too long, though. The man halted his attacks, seeing the girl was pretty much defeated. Sure, she was determined, but her strength was close to none at this point. His gloved fingers brushed his hair out of his eyes as he walked over to her.

"Well, you need work, I can tell that much."
Shen expected that, but said nothing as she listened while catching her breath.
"Although," he said with a smile, "you do have potential. Same time next week?"
"S-sure," she replied gratefully.
"Oh, I never got your name. Mine's Stover," he said, his hand extended.
Shen reached out and shook the hand with a weakened grip. "I'm Shenorai."
"Well, Miss Shenorai, I look forward to next week."

And so, the months passed as Shenorai trained under Stover's wing. She gradually became stronger, adding a delivery service to her taxi service to help build on to whatever muscle she had by lifting. Every once in awhile, she would go out and hunt for Zuus and Yetis and the occasional Ladybug in order to practice the fighting skills taught to her as well as develop her own skill.

One day, during one of Shen's weekly trips to the dwelling, she saw that he was waiting with an incredible creature. Its colossus, yet magnificent body was covered in scales of violet and blue. Upon the end of its limbs were clean, sharpened claws. Its sleek tail was relaxed, yet packed with muscle. There were powerful, leathery wings folded upon its back. Its narrow head was relaxed on the grass at the moment and was about as big as Stover if he had no legs.

Seeing her wondrous gaze upon the creature, Stover explained that this was his dragon companion, Hiryuu. After Shen thought that she was going to fight this thing, Stover laughed it off. He explained that he was a part of a small group that protected the race of dragons. Stover went on and told her about how humans have been slaying dragons for centuries, endangering the very species. These dragons were being killed off either for their scales, their meat, their eyes, their claws, or just on a whim. Their eggs were being stolen and sold off as well. Shenorai was fascinated, though wondered why he was telling her all of this. Was he wanting her to join him in his endeavors?

Needless to say, she was quite right.

Shen left her taxi service behind and let Rika head back to their hometown with a letter to her mother and sister. The letter told them that she was finally going on the adventure she dreamed of and said that she will keep her promise of returning to tell her stories. Upon the back of Hiryuu, Shen had her first flight. Not that they traveled far, for they stopped at another niche in a mountain, not far off from the Evil Forest at the foot of Alexandria's waterfall. There, she met another warrior named Chris. Together, the three of them made their own travels and set off to ensure the safety of dragons. She even discovered her healing ability upon those journeys.

As good as these little adventures were, Shenorai noticed that Chris had been going off somewhere for days at a time and would return exhausted each time. Shen notified Stover of this, suspecting that Chris might have been involved in some odd dealings. Stover shook his head.

"Chris isn't just a protector of dragons, Shen. He is also part of the Knights of the Round. A holy knight, if I remember correctly."
"...Knights of the Round?"
"Mmm hmm. It's a special group of fighters under the command of Queen Rheachael."
"Any chance that I would be able to join?"
Stover gave a shrug, "That's up to her. You think your ready to follow the orders of a queen?"
"Well, there's one way to find out."

And so, Stover, Shen, and Hiryuu flew to the castle that was ruled by Queen Rhealli. Shen confronted her majesty, though was very uneasy about presenting herself to royalty. Chris, who was present at the time, guessed what she wanted and spoke for her. He told the queen that Shen wanted to join the Knights of Round. She was given a brief trial and, after completing it, was accepted as a fighter.

The years passed as Shen fulfilled her duties both to protecting dragons with Stover and to the Knights of the Round. Once she reached the age of nineteen, Shen decided to take a break from her duties and return home to fulfill her promise to her sister. She borrowed one of the queen's airships and flew back to Dali.

When she arrived, the quaint farming village was a smoldering mess. Ash and charred debris and the bodies of her villagers littered the place. Shen rushed to what was left of her house and couldn't find her sister or her mother. In fact, most of her female neighbors weren't there either.

Surprisingly enough, there was a small piece of folded paper that Shen discovered among the ash. It wasn't burnt at all and it was folded into the shape of a cicada. Upon closer inspection, Shen found something written on there. She hastily unfolded it and recognized it as her sister's handwriting.

There were only two words written on the paper; "Dark Crusaders."

During her travels, Shenorai was aware of the presence of darkness. Had these tainted 'crusaders' dared to destroy her hometown? Shen vowed to find her family and neighbors and release them from the evil of the crusaders.

Last edited:
Name:FFGuy

Date of Birth:26/5/2033

Current Location:lindblum

Hometown/Original Birthplace:alexandria

Clan:the SEEDs

Equipment:SAA(single action army which can be spinned to deflect bullets and short swords and has bullets which can destroy titanium it is also able to shhot out the magic i can use in a more concentrated form but is slower and can be avoided easier) and dragon katana (dragon in flame design down the blade and sets an enemy on fire when it makes contact)

Appearance:black cloth shirt and trousers, black boots with metal blades along the boots, long hair(halfway down back), 6ft in height, jewel encrusted left eye

Abilities:draconic end(the dragon of the dragon katana comes to life and explodes in the enemies radius)
flame of health(dragon katana heals the wounds of FFGuy)
bullet barrage(uses single action army in a spinning rotation and shoots madly hitting all enemies in front of it)
flare
firaga
scourge

History:when FFGuy first knew of other continents apart from alexandria he wished to explore them but as this was an unpopular notion to the nobles he could not make friends and his mother was too protective of him but on the day he mist monsters attacked (steiner and beatrix fought them off in ff9) hios mother was killed by one and FFGuy barely defeated it and from then on he joined the pluto knights as the 10th member and became friends with the others and he would always try to surpass steiners expectations and one day he was sent as a spy to lindblum in case of any hostile attacks on the kingdom of alexandria and even though he was shocked by this honour while packing his things he began to wonder.....this is not like the princess....why would her uncle want to attack? there has to be a deeper motive to this....and once he was there he made residence near the synthesis shop and has waited picking up any gossip that he could in the process awaiting his day to shine.....

Name: Jimmy

Date of Birth: 29th of October

Current Location: Balamb Garden

Hometown/Original Birthplace: The slums of Midgar

Clan: SeeDs

Equipment:
1) Electric rod (similar to the one that Reno uses in AC)
2)Black Metal knuckles used for hand to hand combat

Appearance: 5 foot 11 weighing in at 176 pounds. Light brown eyes, short dark brown hair which covers the right eye a bit, no facial hair.

Clothes: Uses a dark green t-shirt undearneath a light green coat with two pockets and wears brown pants with 6 pockets with light brown shoes.

Personality: Cheerfull, perverted and kind of naughty, Jimmy is the kind of guy who as a twisted imagination. Nonetheless you can always count on him for support. He can also be quite sarcastic when he wants although usually he just likes to act cool and joke around. Jimmy usually does not talk to strangers and rathers not trust others so he does not end up suffering in the future for that as happened to him once already.

Abilities:
1) Gravity manipulation: Jimmy can influence the gravity surrounding him being able to lift heavy objects and throw them at his opponents, he also uses his gravitic powers to make opponents 100 times heavier then they are or 100 times lighter easily throwing them around, however he can only his power at a distance inferior to 30 meters.
2) Crystal Wall: Using his mind Jimmy creates a field of energy around him protecting him from his foes and their atacks, although the force field disappears after taking a certain amount of damage.
3) Electric charge: When his rod hits his opponents it deals an electric charge of 500 volts paralysing most enemies and dealing a significant amount of damage.
4) Fists of Hell: Jimmy gathers energy around both his hands dealing a lethal combo of punches almost at the speed of sound.
5) Vanish: Jimmy turns invisible to the naked eye for a few minutes allowing him to surprise his opponents.

History:

Born in a typical middle class family, Jimmy grew up like any regular child until he reached puberty and started watching porn like crazy. One day his father got fed up with him and told him not to return to his house until he got rid of his porn addiction...Jimmy ended up moving to the slums of Midgar where he started an illegal business, selling fake celebrity porn to perverts.
One day Jimmy saw Julius near the slums and tried to sell him the Paris Hilton sex tape...luckily for Jimmy, Julius did not accept the film and, sensing his potential, asked him if he was not interested in joining his SeeD academy.
After understanding that there was no future in porn Jimmy entered the SeeD foundation and quickly grew up in their ranks even becoming head of the cleaning staff.:)
Now...Jimmy will do any thing to protect his beloved Garden and assist the SeeDs on becoming the most powerful faction in the history of the FFF world!

Jimmy: [Approved] Nice Bio, I liked the story en enjoyed reading it :lol: Some parts of the story are funny.

FFGuy: [Approved] Your bio reminds me to a cool dark knight which is also cool :D

Shenorai: [Approved] Wow you sure love to cover every single detail of your character, which is good.

My RP Bio:

Name: Julius Argexis Silverwing Van Retsimar
Pronunciation: (Juo-lious Ar-geckxis- Silverwing- Vaan- Reit-si-maar)
Date of Birth: Mach 27
Job/Class: Swordsman
Race: Human
Build: Athletic, moderately defined, muscular structure.
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 185 Pounds
Hair Color: Sienna --> like this -->Hair Color Example
Eye Color: Greenish Grey
Skin Color: Light Tanned
Complexion: Sharp, quite young and elfish (erm I am not good with this one)
Position: Judge Magister
Fighting Style: both Dual and Single Sword Wield Disciplines
Weapon: Twin Long Swords, handgun, and a small dagger.
===Descriptions: the swords are cross shape 4 feet long swords. The blades of the swords are 6 inches wide and have numerous engravings of roses and angels. There is an emblem with the shape of a lion holding a shield engraved with Julius’ family name attached at the end of the hilt of the sword.

Julius’ dagger is a memento of his fiancée Dayanne and a constant reminder of this forbidden love. The dagger has a 1 feet long 3 inches wide blade decorated with a hand guard in the shape of a rose. The hilt of the blade is coated with silver and golden lines all around it. Also there’s a heart shape emblem surrounded by roses attached at the end of the hilt of the dagger.

Julius’ handgun is coated with silver and has Julius’ family name carved on its surface in gold. The handle of the handgun is made of iron surrounded by the finest wood available, coated with silver with an emblem of in the shape of an “S” attached to the end of the handle.

=========================Added for ORPGs=======================
Birthplace: Aldabra
=====Aldabran Kingdom=====
++Orsteinsbrought Castle: Most likely known as Castle Silverwing, a magnificent architecture of medieval times slightly influenced by the many cultures that were related to the Silverwing Family. The castle's surroundings are vast plains, with Vermillion Forest to the west, the Mount Orland to the north and the Lake Amaria to the southwest. The climate of the Aldabra Region is mild, with slightly cold winters and warm summers. The forests scattered across this region are extense and all famous for the quality of the wood of the trees that grow here. Caves and other natural wonders are most likely to be found near the mountain terrain, and small temples can be found at the highest parts of these mountains.
• The Main Hall: The main hall of Castle Silverwing is by far one of the best built architectures since ancient times. This magnificent structure has the splendor of a noble palace yet retaining the strong impression of a powerful castle. Not only its walls and the pillars that sustain the structure of the castle are made of the most exquisite concrete, but also the floor is made of well polished marble. A red fur carpet goes across the room in the middle leading to the Royal Stairway. Several rooms are located at the sides of the hall, and fountain 6 ft wide is located in the center of the hall, beautifully decorated with statues of angels and knights depicting the story of the Silverwing Family. The water that flows through the statues and into the fountain itself is so clear that it was once said that those who saw their reflections on the surface of the water would eventually see through their own souls.
• The Stairway: The royal stairway was built by a group of the greatest architects of their time. The steps were made with the best wood available while the other components were beautifully decorated with marble, gold and silver. Two statues of lions carrying a shield with the name of Julius' family engraved on its surface are located at both sides of the base of the stairs, as if they were expecting a visitor. A red fur carpet was also used here to cover the steps of this magnificent stairway which leads to the upper floors.
• The Clock Tower: The opposite of most of the exquisite rooms of the castle. The materials used here were rather strong and lacked elegance, yet they went accordingly with the scenario of the tower. The Clock Tower can only be accessed from the west side, and it is most likely used as the old throne room when the castle was first built. After Julius' father ascension to the throne and further on becoming the new master of Castle Silverwing , the Clock Tower was abandoned and left to decay. Even now the old decorations of the throne room beautifully decorated with Gothic like architecture are as amazing as they were in their times. The view from the last floor of the Clock Tower is almost unbelievable since it looks more like a dream scene taken out of a fairy tale. The Clock Tower lies among the clouds and after the sunset, the stars glow amazingly creating the perfect romantic scenery
• The Library: The Great Library of Orsteinsbrougth was built after the Clock Tower was finished. Not only it has a vast collection of books which contain the history of many lost civilizations, but it also serves as the resting place of many archaic spell books. Most of the spells hidden within these texts are thousand years old, and they require some time for skilled magicians to master their secrets. The Library consists of three sections, a main lobby, The Chemistry and Ancient Arts Room, and the second floor in which more books can be found.
• The Throne Room: By far the most exquisite room of the castle. The Throne Room consists of a gigantic hall in which the King's Throne is located at the farthest part of the room with a red carpet decorated with the emblem of the Silverwing on its surface leading to the throne. The Shield of the Silverwing Family lies behind the throne high above where everyone can see it. At the sides the glass windows decorated with images of knights and dragons give the impression of being inside a dream.
• The Rooms (in general): The rooms in general were made in the same manner, besides the Royal Family Chambers which contain much more luxury. The rooms have huge beds next to the west side of the room. The small table made of the finest wood decorated with the statues of dragons and lions lie to the right side next to the window from which you can see the garden. The rooms also contain a bathroom, a study in which some books were arranged for the visitor to enjoy, and the balcony. Seven rooms are located at the left side of the castle, and the other seven are at the right side. The second room however, has the rooms of the knights, four more rooms for special guests, and the Royal Chambers.
Current Residence: Orsteinsbrougth Castle, but he is not likely to be found here since he is more likely to be found in the nearby towns.

First Impression: At first, Julius may appear as a lonely young man whose heart has been broken far too many times. The way he speaks with such formality and the way he treats women kindly earned him the title of "Sleeping Lionheart". Many times he was known for the way he enjoys romanticism, and this can be seen much in his last relationship with Lady Dayanne. For Julius, even the smallest detail can change the meaning of a romantic night, main reason why he always carries roses with him. His eyes are rather cold, and much suffering can be seen if you were to stare at them for a brief moment. For some unknown reason, when Julius is with Dayanne, the romantic "Romeo" he has inside takes over him and he somehow becomes a romantic dreamer, writing poetry and speaking with such formality, that women are slowly charmed by the sweet yet cold glint of his eyes.

================================================== ===============

Appearance: Julius has light tanned skin, silver hair and greenish grey sharp eyes. He has an athletic build due to his constant training during the first few years as a Judge Apprentice, continuous Swordsmanship Training, and Field Exams. He’s five feet and six inches tall, sharp facial expressions and small ears. He wears his official judge magister armor with some slight changes on his helmet, which looks more like the head of a dragon. His armor is beautifully decorated with small precious stones on the armor parts that cover both his elbows, shoulders and knees.

==Face:
=Nose: small and pointy at the tip much like an elf but slightly bigger.
=Ears: small
=Eyes: small and sharp quite elfish.
=Eyebrows: medium size eyebrows with the shape of a wide V turned upside down.
Much like this--- )
=Jaw: small and slightly round at the end (must work on this)
=Mouth: small and the lips are thin.

Distinguishing Characteristics: A vertical scar on the center of his forehead. A small necklace with the expression written in Latin "Poena funesta natus" (Painful Tainted birth).

Hobbies: Writer, Argexis is well known for his skills as both a writer and an excellent swordsman.

Personality: Not the typical average teenager that you can find around. Argexis is quite a loner due to his constant training and excessive strategic and scientific studies. He has the tendency of blaming himself for everything negative and tends to hurt himself with excessive training. He normally keeps his inner pain, whether if it's physical or emotional pain to himself. His father feared him for how cruel Argexis could become if by any reason Argexis were to lose control over his actions.

Julius is usually known for his imperfect socializing skills and he has a tendency of avoiding large crowds and other similar situations which involves huge amount of people. Quite stubborn, Julius is the type of guy who doesn’t change his mind one he has an objective, even though there is only one person in this world who can make him change his mind, which is the daughter of a friend of Julius' Family.

Ambitions: Not a man of many selfish objectives, there's only one thing in this world that Argexis desires the most, and that's the love of a certain woman. In other words he just wants his suffering to stop and lead a happy life full of joy. Is Argexis selfish for wanting something that seems so impossible for a man like him?

Concerns/setbacks: There's only one thing Argexis is afraid of, and that is the fact that he doesn't know what he might be capable of if he loses control over his emotions. The torment of becoming a ruthless tyrant haunts Argexis dreams to the point of forcing him take an antisocial behavior.

Likes: Argexis would change everything and anything for a brief moment of peace with his soul, or more simplistic, he could always read a good book.

Dislikes: Disloyalty, betrayal, and lies which arouse his inner cruelty.

Intelligence: Being trained to be a strategic genius, Argexis excels in the ancient Art of War though his true passion lies in poetry.

History: Being the first born son of the Silverwing Family which has been highly involved with military activities since it was established, Julius was trained in the Arts of Swordsmanship since he was five years old not having the opportunity to socialize with people of his age becoming one of the main reasons of why he is so antisocial. After becoming captain of a small unit at the age of fifteen thanks to his excellent leadership capabilities, Julius has experienced both the advantages and disadvantages of war, and earned the fame of being quite cold with both friends and foes alike. Strange though, Julius has the tendency of becoming quite a sentimental guy every time he is near the person he cares about, the daughter of his father’s best friend. Unfortunately, Julius is not good when dealing with deceptions and has the tendency of blaming himself for everything negative that happens all around him, one of the main reasons why his father fears him, because Julius can be quite cruel once he begins to hate himself.

Abilities:

*Dual Wielding: Allows Argexis to dual wield weapons.
*Master Wielding: Allows Argexis to wield any weapon regardless of their complexity.
*Iron Will: Argexis to summon forth strength from within his soul after enduring a lot of damage. This ability allows Argexis to push his power beyond his own limits, but it’s necessary for him to take a direct hit and some damage.
*Corruption by Hatred: Argexis is possessed by a deepening hatred that transforms him into a blood thirsty monster full of rage. His muscular mass is increased by five times making him look like a tank with arms. His body is surrounded with a yellowish red aura and his eyes glow deep emerald green. In this state, Argexis can’t tell which one is a foe and which ones are allies. There’s only one small weakness, the roses serve as a trigger to his memories making him vulnerable to any attack. If his memories are pushed to far beyond his mental endurance, Argexis returns to his normal self and loses consciousness. Only pure rage can push Argexis over the verge of his emotional resistance and make him take this form.

*Main Ability: “Punishment” Allows Argexis to use one of the following signature moves.

*Ferrum Terriblis (Fierce Terror)
Argexis uses dark magic to shift his surroundings enveloping everything in a dark mist. He momentarily disappears while leaving the sound of his swords being unsheathed echoing through the air. Suddenly we see him running towards his opponent and doing an upwards slash followed by a downward crushing blow that ends with a blinding flash.

“Ira Aeternalis” (Eternal Rage)
Argexis grins confidently as his sword is surrounded in dark flames. As soon as the flames enveloping his sword seem to become more and more unstable in comparison to the amount of feelings storming inside his heart, Argexis laughs and ran towards his enemies and begins his insane slaughter swinging his sword mindlessly. As his sword is swung fiercely against his enemies, the flames enveloping his sword intensify significantly to the point of unleashing a furious hellfire, with flames capable of scorching anything in his path. After Argexis swings his sword for the thirtieth time, Julius quickly steps back and comes rushing forward as strong as a fierce meteor slashing through anything in his path. In the end, the flames fade away and Argexis is seen standing behind his opponent.

“Aeternus Finalis!!!!” (Eternal End)
Argexis summons forth the deepening rage gathered inside his heart and infuses it deep inside the core of his sword. He then begins his punishment by swinging his sword upwardly from left to right sending a powerful vertical shockwave towards his opponent. As soon as the first shockwave is close enough to his opponent, Argexis unleashes several attacks swinging his sword wildly and randomly sending powerful shockwaves infused with rage towards his enemies. The barrage of attacks continues seeming eternal until all the area is engulfed with a blinding light ending the last shockwave with a ferocious explosion.

“Absolutus Zero”
Argexis gets out of control unleashing his rage mindlessly ending up being consumed by his sorrow. He suddenly falls on his knees and pierces the ground with his sword. His tears flow from his eyes combining both emotions of hatred and love in a desperate effort to maintain his sanity. In the end, one of the tears falls on the ground and everything seems to slow down all around Argexis. His heart beats faster than ever and memories of his lost love flash through his mind. Hoping to regain control of his self, Argexis unleashes powerful battle cry and all his surroundings go back to normal. Suddenly he notices that the area is surrounded by pitch black darkness and, in order to release all his power, Argexis pulls his sword of the ground and swings it fiercely downwardly with all his might unleashing every feeling inside his heart in this single, yet powerful, final blow. If the attack is successful, the opponent won’t only feel the physical damage but will also feel Argexis hatred deep inside his/her heart.

*Other Abilities: Julius Spell Book
Julius inherited the ancient “Tome of Ancients” from his mother great grandfather who was a powerful mage himself. The ancient tome contains many texts that were enchanted by the strongest mages of all times. Written within its pages there are spells long since forgotten and even forbidden spells were included here. As the heir of the Van Retsimar Clan, Argexis’ body hides within its veins the blood of ancients and the power of the Van Retsimar Clan.

*Basic Spells:
===“Recuperatio” (Recover)
A basic healing spell that slowly recovers the wounds of a single target and the complete healing process takes no less than two minutes.

===”Flamma” (Flame)
A basic fire based spell that summons forth multiple fireballs spinning around its caster that are redirected towards a single target.

===”Frigidus” (cold)
A basic ice based spell that summons six spears of ice that are redirected against multiple targets. The spears are six feet long and two feet wide that instantly freezes everything it gets in contact with.

===”Relampadare” (Lightning)
A basic spell that allows is caster to summon multiple bolts of lightning from the heavens randomly targeting multiple opponents. The effects of the spell last for thirty seconds.

*Intermediate:
===“Sphatha de Lux” (Sword of Light)
An Intermediate thunder-light based spell that allows its caster to summon forth a four feet long 1 foot wide broadsword made of pure electricity and holy powers. The hilt of the sword can only be grabbed by the caster of the spell and it can be used as a normal enchanted weapon. The sword also has a purifying effect that can banish evil essences and dark based spells.

===”Completus Curare” (Complete Heal)
An intermediate holy based spell that heals multiple targets. The recovery effect takes no less than four minutes to completely heal multiple targets.

===”Scutum de Energia” (Shield of Energy)
An intermediate non elemental spell that shields against frontal elemental and non elemental attacks. The magical shield is 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide and requires the caster to fully dedicate itself to this action and will eventually disappear after the caster dispels the enchantment.

*Advanced Spells:
===”Meteorus Gigantis” (Giant Meteor)
An advanced elemental spell infused with the powers of both fire and earth. The incantation summons a giant meteor from the heavens and sends it towards a targeted area that will damage anything three feet away from the affected area.

===”Angelus Mortis” (Angel of Death)
An advanced dark based spell that allows its caster to transform into the angel of death. The caster will take the form of a cloaked creature with black wings wielding a scythe enveloped with a dark aura. As the angel of death, the caster will pursue its target swinging its scythe (a five feet stall with 4 feet curved blade attached to the upper end of the staff) wildly against a target. If the scythe touches a target, it will instantly drain all its energy and weaken its magical powers. The effects of the spell will last for half an hour.

===”Archangelus” (Archangel)
An advanced light based spell that will summon forth a creature wearing full body armor with 6 feet wide white angel wings to aid its caster in battle. The summoned creature will cast both defensive and offensive spells such as:
==”Recuperatio”
==”Flamma”
==”Frigidus”
==”Relampadare”
==”Spatha de Lux”
==”Scutum de Energia”

===Description: The summon wears a strong silver full body armor that is beautifully decorated with angelical engravings, wings and feathers of gold. The armor also has six precious stones, 2 rubies, 2 emeralds and three amethysts covering the emblem attached to the armor. The archangel’s helm has a golden crown attached to it and the summoned creature wears a red cape covering his right arm. A red sheath decorated with titanium is attached to the left side of the archangels’ belt. The archangel’s main weapon is a beautifully crafted sword with a blade as pure and shiny as silver and a hilt coated with gold that has a small red orb attached to the end of the hilt.

*Master Spells:
===“Sphata de Archangelus” (Sword of the Archangel)
An ancient spell that summons from the heavens the legendary sword of the archangel, a mighty sword infused with the powers of fire, water, earth, ice, wind, light, and darkness. Similar to the sword wielded by the “Archangelus” summon, the sword can only be wielded by the caster of this enchantment or else the blade will turn against the unworthy of its terrifying power. Only a Van Retsimar can use this spell, and only the heir of the legendary clan can unleash the full power of the blade. The sword disappears in a blinding flash of holy light as soon as all the enemies around the caster are banished into the depths of oblivion.

===”Armatura de Archangelus” (Armor of the Archangel)
An ancient spell that will protect the caster with the legendary armor of the ancient “Archangelus”, an ancient armor infused with the powers of fire, earth, ice, wind, light and darkness. While wearing the armor, the armor will raise the elemental resistance of the caster against the forces of darkness and will absorb all light based spells directed against the caster. The armor has one weakness; at the cost of a magnificent protection the caster won’t be able to cast any spell as long as he/she wears the armor. The armor will disappear after enduring a devastating magical attack or as soon as the forces of darkness around its wearer are banished.

===”Sanctuarium de illas Sphatas” (Sanctuary of the Sword)
An ancient spell that summons seven swords, similar to the one wielded by the summon “Archangelus”, each of them with different elemental attribute aligned to either fire, water, ice, wind, earth, light or darkness. The summoned swords will spin fiercely surrounding and protecting its master like a furious tornado of elemental energies and will attack if the command is given.

Last edited:
Thank you Shen (fixed)

Also here's GM RP Bio since by some strange reason his RP Bio doesn't want to post here...

Also Gaaramaster, I fixed some of the parts of the RP Bio and I hope you like the few slight changes.

Name: Gaaramaster
Date of Birth: 05/24
Current Location: Sector Seven Inn working with Tifa (FFVII).
Hometown/Original Birthplace: Midgar
Clan: None
Equipment:
-Katana: Normal 5 feet long 2 inches wide Japanese katana.
-Shuriken: A small start shaped throwing weapon.
-Breastplate: A thick iron plate that protects GM’s torso.
-Shirt: a light brown shirt that GM’s wears underneath.
-Gourd: A small bottle containing rice wine.
-Backpack: A small backpack in which GM hides his most valuable possessions.
-Plate Boots: protective footwear with steel plates protecting GM’s foot without limiting his speed.
-One hand Shotgun: a simple shotgun that can be wielded with one hand.
-Poison Knives: small, 6 inches long 1 inch wide throwing knives that are coated with a powerful poison.
-Long Sword: a normal 5 feet long three inches wide long sword with a peculiar design (look in pic)

Appearance:
niftyguywithredhair.jpg

Abilities:
Summary: Firaga, Flare, Blizaga, Thundaga, Curaga, Dispelga, Protect and Shell.

Gaaramaster has the ability to control the elemental forces of wind as well as manipulate sand that he can use as both a defensive or offensive weapon. Among his arsenal of spells, Gaaramaster can summon huge walls of sand or even manipulate it in order to take any shape he desire including axes, swords and other close range weapon. Also he is capable of summoning humanoid creatures out the san including Golems, and Sand Warriors.

Wind Based Spells:
Healing Wind: allows GM to call upon the powers of the wind to heal his wounds.

Wind Blades: allows GM to unleash numerous razor sharp shockwaves capable of slicing through steel.

Whirlwind Shot: allows GM to launch a wind base attack that engulfs targets in a vortex of furious air currents.

Raging Tornado: summons a huge tornado from to hit multiple targets.
Cruel Sandstorm: Allows GM to combine the powers of sand and wind to alter the weather around him and summon a terrible sandstorm.

History: One of the first inhabitants of Sector Seven Inn during the time DarkBlade became ruler, and one of the few of those starters who remain. Since the beginning of Darkblades rule, Gaaramaster has been a loyal fighter, working his way through the ranks to becoming General. He has trained countless soldiers under the FFF army, even training a young Captain Julius who also became the commander of the SeeDs Elite Forces. Gaaramaster and Julius were renowned for their team work which led the armies of FFF to many victories, including the recent battle at the Fortress of Elenshia. After training Julius, both Gaaramaster and Julius earned the name “the messengers of death” due to the amount of countless enemies that they’ve defeated which led to a friendly rivalry to decide who could defeat the most enemies in less time.

Gaaramaster has never backed down from a fight, no matter how strong his opponent might be. He was also great friends with Riku, another one of the first inhabitants who was a rival of Gaaramaster and one of a few good friends. Since the very beginning, both Riku and Gaaramaster got this everlasting rivalry to determine who was the strongest which led to many battles throughout the FFF giving terrible headaches to both Lady Aerith and Darkblade.

Though they always ended up arguing about almost everything, both Riku and Gaaramaster were great friends with a strong bound of loyalty and respect. They’ve won many battles together alongside Julius and there was the rumor of them being responsible for destroying half of Sector Seven Bar. Since they “willingly” offered themselves to reconstruct the bar, many believe that this could be true.

The loyalty between Riku and Gaaramaster was presumed to be everlasting but their friendship diminished after Riku got taken over by a malicious dark spirit.

Gaaramaster is friends with most of the citizens of FFF, and always in the past helped with situations, such as the invasion of LSD.

I'm joining

Name: The Legendary Wullfe (Pronounced as the word, "wolf")

DOB
: December 31st

Origin/Birthplace
: Unknown - A known nomad

Current Residence
: None - Last spotted in the slums neighbouring "The Seventh Heaven Inn"

Height
: 5'11"

Weight
: 160 lbs

Build
: Wiry, toned swimmers build. Muscular, but not overly. Broad shoulders, long fingers.

Hair color
: Dark brown, with lighter brown streaks

Right eye color
: Wine red

Left eye color
: Golden yellow flecked with gray

Skin color
: Tanned golden bronze

Complexion
: Clear & clean

Race
: Seemingly human

Occupation
: Mercenary

Appearance
:

Wullfe stands at 5' 11" tall, roughly 150 lbs. His brown, chin length hair is parted down the middle and brushed back, however, due to his hectic activities, he often finds himself brushing his bangs out of his eyes. It would appear that his hair has a mind of its own, though, since even after tending to it, it almost right away hangs loosely to hide the sides of his face. His eyes confound any who care to stare into them, as they are both different colors. The right eye is a rich wine red, while the left eyes is a deep gold/ yellow, with tiny spots of gray. Due to his stoic nature, his eyes often remain expressionless, limiting his ability to express his inner workings. As a result, his eyes reveal nothing under situations which should warrant a much more emotional response. His mouth is often drawn into a taut cynical frown, and the only smile to ever decorate his lips is a sardonic one, bereft of any joy. Though he is no stranger to danger, his face is clean and without any scars or blemishes.
He has a toned swimmers build, a wide shouldered frame covered in muscle and sinew, however, far from overly muscular or being classified as burly. He has long fingers, most often associated with musicians, or seen on those proficient in the arts.

Outfit:

{[]} Tattered midnight blue cape, hiding his person, only his steel tipped boots are visible. The collar is wrapped around his nose and mouth, like a scarf, hiding the bottom half of his face. Underneath the cape, he wears a tight dark blue body suit which stretches over his feet, and ends at his knuckles. Black gloves that start at his wrists and end at his knuckles. Silver gauntlets covering his forearms, from his wrist to his elbows. Black boots, with silver steel tips. When called upon, two silver protrusions from his back can extend through the cape.

Distinguishing characteristics:

Wullfe has the face of a feral wolf, colored blue and white tattooed on the left side of his chest, directly above his heart. In addition, countless scars and healed lacerations appear across his normally mark free body irrationally and dissapear, as if by magic. These scars are old, not fresh or new. This is not to say that they heal by magic, only that they would appear and vanish by such means.

Allegiance:

Wullfe is a soldier of fortune, fighting for the highest bidder.

Hobbies and interests:

Wullfe only enjoys battle, and lacking that, training. To master his physical abilities, over the years, he's picked up a number of recreational and competitive sports, and though he'd never admit it, he does enjoy them as well. In addition, he often disguises himself to go and play chess with the elders. Hidden away amongst his private property lie drawings he drew and music he wrote, which he used to enjoy, but now, considers a waste of time. During his travels, to kill the time, he's read many books, and now reads quite often.

Personality:

Wullfe is the quiet, calm, collected type. Even in the heat of life and death battles, he is always thinking, his mind racing, managing innumerable possibilities at once. He prefers the serenity of solitude to the cheerfulness of companionship. His lone wolf persona has led him to a life devoid of any real friends, allies or comrades. As such, he is his top priority. He values nothing more important than his own life. Due to his lack of conventional social skills, he is often found at odds with members of the general public. His silence is often misinterpreted as animosity and his thoughtfulness as broodiness. A runaway from a broken home, emotionally, he appears cold and dead, and always working to stay alone and away from what he wholeheartedly believes to be the burden of friends. He is stubborn, and kept alive thus far by what he considers to be his foolish pride.

Ambitions:

Wullfe's only goal in life is to push himself to be the greatest warrior he can be. If this path should lead to his untimely demise, then so be it.
Blood, battle, quiet, the smell of steel.

Dislikes:

Most things.

Weapons:

# I)
Torture: A serrated broadsword held together by magic. It was created by forces not of this or any natural world. Each vicious serration ends in a blade to cause the most excruciating death to any given species. The weapon was specifically engineered so that it could cause the most devastating damage to any living creature, giving it it's name. A blood red scarf springs from the bottom of the handle, which can either extend or retreat based on the users intents. Though soft to the touch the scarf is nearly indestructible, and can become harder than steel chains.

# II) “Masamune”: A katana. Has the ability to stretch or shrink, based on the users commands.

Armor:

The wings on his back, in combination with the cape, lend him certain chameleon like characteristics. This is to say he can become invisible to the naked eye as long as he remains perfectly still. If he moves he still remains invisible however a momentary disruption in light casts a warped reflection around his silhouette. This only lasts for half a second and doesn't repeat often.

Inherent Abilities:

Wullfe can absorb any electrical charge. This means that any and all lightning elemental attacks/ abilities/ magicks heal him.

Abilities:

# I) Bullet time: The two strange steel protrusions on Wullfe's back extend through his cape. This allows him to manipulate the gravitational field of himself and his immediate surroundings. He can utilize this in a variety of ways, from decreasing the pull of force on him, allowing him to leap great distances and heights in a single bound, to increasing the pull to cause him to slam into opponents/targets with crushing force. While I realize that an increase of gravity might cause his internal organs to collapse, or the pressure to be fatal, his suit and Wings protect him.

# II) “Dark Heritage: Unleashed”: Randomly rearanges all of Wullfe's numerical stats, (i.e. HP, MP, strength, dexterity e.t.c.). This would mean that were his current HP 009/109, it would be changed to 900 or 090. Keep in mind, this ability is a double edged sword, as the outcome is not always positive. The only restriction is that this ability is only avaialbe under dire circumstances (When his HP drops beneath a quarter of its maximum value) and can only be used once per battle. In addition, please consider, though this story may not be a number/ stat based one, Wullfe happends to arrange himself as a stat/number based character. As such, I will never dictate how any other character should react, and in turn, please try to take a more understanding view of this ability.

# III) Insanity Drive: Automatically kicks in when Wullfes current HP drops below one quarter of his maximum HP. This ability triples all of Wullfes abilities, such as strength and speed every ten turns.

# IV) Genesis: Draws power from the spirits, the heavens, hell, imagination, darkness, light, all realms, each and every known source. The sources of power for this attack keeps increasing all the time, as a new thought or being or world comes into existence. He draws energy from everything except his opponents. After drawing the energy for a significant amount of time, Wullfe can then release the energy any way he sees fit, to cause colossal non~elemental damage.

# V) Kuroi getsuei
houkou (Black Moon Howl) 黒い月の喚き声: A supersonic blast. Wullfe can only employ this ability at night, or in the shadows. He basically unleashes a feral howl, which is so fast and so powerful, it can be seen disrupting the flow of air. His howl has enough destructive force to demolish mountains, and crush boulders. The closest thing that it can be compared to would be a shockwave type attack. The downside is, as of yet, he can't sustain the howl for more than five minutes total. After the five minutes are up, he has to rest before he can howl again.

# VI) Shadows on the sun: Allows Wullfe to control and manipulate the shadows in his immediate surroundings
as well as any shadows in his field of vision.

# VII) Crimson tears: This is an innate ability that becomes active automatically. Whenever Wullfe bleeds, the wound that the blood drops from begins to heal right away. The damaged and dead cells that compose the injured area begin to undergo high speed regeneration, growing new cells to replace the old ones immediately. However, as with all good abilities "Crimson Tears" has it's limits. the ability only works to close wounds, it can heal the injured tissue beneath to an extent, however even this ability can't replace damaged organs or appendages. This ability, however awesome, does not make him immortal. If he loses a finger, he can't grow it back. If he loses an arm, he can't grow it back. If his lungs are punctured, they won't heal.

Magic:

Lightning: Gathers the negative and positive charges inherent in the atmosphere and intensifies the electric field emenating from all bodies to discharge a light bolt of lightning towards one opponent. This bolt can fall from the heavens or his fingers. He can moderate the extent of the damage by either increasing the lightning to the level of a thunderstorm or reduce the force to as little as sparks from his fingertips.

Levels up to:

Lightning Crusher:
Casts major lightning elemental damage on any number of targets. Cannot be blocked, deflected or absorbed.

Points of interest:
In a recent interview, the following was uncovered about Wullfe:
Favorite color: Dark blue
Favorite expression: Live by the sword, die by the sword
Favorite food: Fried Calamari
Favorite season: Winter

As a final note, please note, I RP in the following manner:

::Indicates action.::
"Dictates speech."
(Expresses unspoken thought.)

I'll join :)

Name: Tifa True Lockheart

Date of Birth: 11 January

Birth Place: Midgar

Currently Living: In Twilinght Town

Build: Beautiful Female body, strong muscular legs.

Hair Color: Slightly blond

Eye Color: It's usally green but it changes to blue at night

Skin Color: Almost white. Tann

Race: Human

Job: Elite Defender

Appearance:

(starting from the head) Hair to the waist. White earrings. Black shirt with pink ropes going around the waist. Black shorts. Long brown boots. White bracelet on right arm. A necklace with a blue crystal on.

Hobbies and Iterests:

Tifa enjoys singing (and is very good :P) , drawing and has a big love for animals. Every morning she goes to traveling in order to get stronger when fighting enemies.

Personality:

Tifa True Lockheart is a hyper and a funny girl. It is hard to make her angry but easy to make sad. When it comes to fighting she becomes more serious and determened. Tifa falls in love with any guy that says the word "Cloud". It might seem that she's stupid, but it's because of her jokes. Once she stops joking everyone looks at her as a serious person. But deep inside she tries to search for someone unknown........

Animals, Cloud, and fighting.

Dislikes:

Blood, being left out and being ordered around.

Weapons:

Tifa True Lockheart often uses her legs for kicking the enemy. If that enemy happens to have a gun she calls for help :P

Armour:

She just jumps around so quickly that no one can get her unless she gets tired.

Abilities:

SEA'S CALL: Tifa absorbs any water magics/attacks/abilities

THUNDER EARTH KICK: kicks an enemys torso meking it bash in to a wall

AIRQUACKE: Kicks an enemy's chin. while the enemy is flying in the air Tifa jumps up and grabs an enemy's hair and trows it on the ground.

SPIDER JUMP: She jumps on to a wall. Jumps again on the other wall.
Something like Vincent can do.

FBTW: Runs in to all enemy's and punches them repeatedly causing Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Water dmg.

LAST CALL: Before dieing Tifa True Lockheart call all of her friends to help her.

ULTIMA KICK: If the enemy happens to be a male, Tifa kicks his 'special place'

Magic:

Water, Watera, Waterga and Waterja.

Mega-Cure: Fully restores hp to the hole party.

Points of Interest:

Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite season: Spring

THANK YOU :D

Wulffe: Approved :cool: Great Character man.
Tifa_True _Lockheart: I hope she does some Good Jokes XD Welcome to the RP [Approved]

*Remember tha you an start at any location as long as you expose a brief description (just in case to avoid getting the strange idea that you are in the middle of nowhere XD)

Back