[07/06] FFXIII-2 Game play video and Game play video and more gameplay video of E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

王 Yoshida

King Of Asians
Gil
I posted all of these in the FFXIII-2 discussion thread already >_>

anyways, making a new thread is a good idea since there are so many new videos. I can't wait for the day 2 of E3 where they will interview the creators and there's probably the private demo.

do you really think that people wants to get trough all of the post to see this wonderfull news?b Uh?

Anyway,since there is a hype this week because of E3! its better to have this thread on the sight of everyone !

王 Yoshida;929856 said:
do you really think that people wants to get trough all of the post to see this wonderfull news?b Uh?

Anyway,since there is a hype this week because of E3! its better to have this thread on the sight of everyone !

I am paranoid of moderators who merge threads at lightning speed :P So I thought the right thing to do was to post in an existing thread.

Actually the discussion thread is not the thread NEWS posts like these should be posted first. They should all be posted here first and then in the discussion thread.Same thing like the dissidia thread ... :lew:

I hate those discussion threads...:tehe:
Anyways nice videos man and a lot :O
Even though I dont care about the game persé..

From the screenshots it seemed like a KH game type :P
Was that hand a part of a whole being? I hope so otherwise its wack as hell..a giant hand...

I think the rest of the body was cloaked since you can obviously see a reflection like predator.., but damn why does only the hand show....weird... :hmmm:

UGH. I see Crystogen points on the end of the battles. That means the horrid crystarium is back. It took me like 80 hours to max it out.
Ridiculous! I don't wanna go through all of that again haha.
I wonder Square was looking into a bonus for people with save game data from the first game, possibly like free CP. That'd be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back