[SU/D] Final Fantasy IX: Scars of Terra

Hrm, that sounds reasonable, my only issue is how much will it cost, or how are you going to acquire it.

By the way, I will be sending PM's concerning abilities for weapons you'll get in the story. As for how to get Gil to purchase said items, I'll probably say when the first person reaches a town (not counting Alexandria Castle right now)

As for yours Lelouch, yours is denied on grounds of the fact that you don't have a written description. In the event that the image link is broken, it's best to have a written description as a backup source, so I'm a bit finicky on that.

I think I understand what you asked but just in case i dont ill ask anyways

You Basicly want me to Describe my Character besides the image just in case?

Is that the only thing that needs to be changed on my profile?

If So I'll do it in a bit as I'm Preparing for the TT Tournament atm

I would want a written description besides the image indeed, as for anything else. Nothing out of place, though I would appreciate it if you expanded on the bio as well, like what inspired him to be a Mercenary, taking up the Dark Blade.

Name: Amarant Coral

Race: Human

Appearance: Amarant is a large, imposing figure. He stands over six feet tall, and has a strong, muscular build. His trademark is his long dreadlocked red hair. His skin is tinged slightly blue, and he sports a few tattoos on his upper arms. He prefers to wear light cloth shirts and trousers, generally green in color. His boots are of a generic, plain brown light leather. His hair obscures much of his face, but what facial features can be seen are very angular. He also sports a red goatee.

Personality: Amarant is very standoff-ish and aloof. He is confident in his own abilities, to the point of arrogance, and he carries a disdain for and distrust of the abilities of others. He is very much a loner because of this attitude, preferring to do things on his own, and often scoffing at the necessity of others to form groups. His main goal is self-preservation, and often only takes others' needs into account if they also serve his own purposes.

Class: Monk

Abilities: Throw / Flair. Will use the same general Flair abilities that are used in IX, scaled for RP purposes.

Trance: Flair becomes Elan, and affects multiple targets at a time.

Weapon: Fist Weapons, will start with Cat's Claws. Throwing Weapons, will start with Pinwheels (20).

Bio: Events as they unfurled in IX. Following that, Amarant virtually disappeared from the face of Gaia for several years. He would be seen randomly in places such as Alexandria, Daguerreo, the Black Mage Village, and even Oeilvert. But he was never seen for more than a day or two at a time, even by his old friends. Eventually, tales of the Flaming Amarant became little more than legend and whispers. But within the last two years, Amarant has made his presence more known, specifically in Oeilvert, though he has spent time in Alexandria and Lindblum as well, acting as a bodyguard for Zidane and Garnet.

Character Theme:

Battle Theme:

Last edited:
Alright, both Lelouch's and Terrible Terry Tate's Characters are accepted, welcome to the RP, comrades.

Cool thanks,hope it wasn't too much too read xD I'll post my intro somewhat soon uploading a Dissidia Video so everything is running slowly till its finished ~.~;

Noblesse Oblige

Sorry to be a bother but could you play a part of the Alexandrian Guard at the Castle Gate?

I'm looking to have a Audience with the King and Queen to see if they are in need of another Knight.

Last edited:
well, i have been thinking about a finl weapon for myself Noblesse and here i what i came up with.

Fate Gauntlets
Attack: 45
Ability: Hellfire- opens a great firestorm around the foe, that is likened to the Attck of the Fire Eidolin Ifrit himself
Acquired: when returned to the Monkhood Stephen was raised in

Fates greavers
Attack: 45
Ability: Contact Magic- able to cast spells through his palms whilst holding an enemy
Acquired: When returned to the Monkhood Stephen was raised in

so how is this

Hmm. Speaking of final weapons. I got my idea for Lan's Final Weapon here.

Shards of Terra.
Atk: 80
Abilities: Faze Strike: Four energy based clones surround the opponent and strike. Lan then randomly disappears and reappears as one of the four clones.
Acquired: By beating Mikoto in a one on one duel.

So how does this look?

Last edited:
While on the topic, how about this!

Dream Victory

Attack:

Abilities:

Paladin Maneuver

Be able to use Climhazzard, Thunder Strike, Iai Strike, Stock Break, Shock.

Obtained:

By defeating Annelise, Robert Crescent, Freya, Fratley, Beatrix, Steiner, in terms of swordsmanship.

(Where Applicable. More may be added. The key is defeating those she wishes to challenge. She does not necessarily have to win ultimately. She just needs to prove her swordsmanship is superior - ergo, a purely melee combat.)

Last edited:
Your Ultimate Weapon is added Bathoin, as for yours Ravness, due to plot reasons, I would suggest not using General Gisale. Instead, I would replace her with Damon's character, Ricard.

I'll be working on your stats sometime this week or next week. To give you a rundown, the stats system is a bit more simplified from FF9, which means, less numbers and calculation for me. Stats are divided into:

Atk-Attack Power-how much damage you deal to the enemy
Def-Defense-How much physical damage you can take before you go down.
Spd-Speed-How fast you move, higher stats allow people to run up walls and such, as well as consistently dodge enemy attacks.
Mag-Magic Power-How strong your Magic Attacks are.
Mag Def-Magic Defense-How much magical damage you can take before you go down.

Here is an example:
King Zidane
Thief

Str: 13
Def: 8
Mag: 0
Mag Def: 9
Spd: 21

Level up Bonuses:
Str: +1
Spd: +16
Def: +2

Characters Level Up and learn new abilities after every Boss Battle. (Even those who did not actively take part in the boss battle) This is a step to reduce powerplaying, which is a feat that happens with many a RPer I've played with. (I won't say names) I also thank you for contributing to the addition of weapons, and I hope that you have many more suggestions that you can tell me.

Will we have to start working out the stats for our characters now? Or will it be assigned by you?

I might assign them if they allow me to, you can work out your stats as you wish, but I hope that you will be reasonable. If I do that, I will most likely allocate 25 Ability points, not including the stat increases you get from your equips. The Bonuses however, I will assign to you myself.

the only reason i put 2 weapons Noblesse is because with my characters monk like fighting style he would have them both Equipped giving him a total attack power of 90. i was intending to do this throughout the RP, Giving him both a hand weapon and a leg weapon, both with half the attack of the current weaponry, just to keep my character a little different

Ooh, that reminds me actually :gasp: hopefully i've not mentioned this already and forgotten :sad3:

Ravness, would you approve of my character (Ricard) becoming a sort of 'rival' to yours? Was thinking of it as a way to help your character develop in becoming less arrogant and such xD

Was going to have him challenge her to a friendly duel if her ego starts to annoy him which is just to test if her blade matches her mouth but could run deeper for her if she loses :wacky:

Just an idea I had in mind since we'll be in a bit of a group from the get go.

Hmm. Learning new abilities. Will that be based on what gear we have on at the time?

@Judge: Perhaps, but I prefer to keep the abilities even with the job classes you know. I prefer to have the Black Mae with higher power than the Black Mage, but I rather not have the Ultimate Weapon's strength that high for a mage. I'll link the two, but I would suggest lowering the attack power a small bit if you don't mind.

Bathoin: Indeed, to simply put, you learn new abilities for weapons and equipment after you beat a boss, as I said, I will explain what bosses will be, and like in my Kingdom Hearts RP, the boss info will be shown on the SU/D thread.

Noblesse Oblige

Ooh? Then I'd rather you help me assign the points - if you don't mind. Though as a pointer to consider: I would think that her being good with the sword lies in her speed and ability to maneuver around quickly... So, the focus could be on her speed, despite her being a Knight.

Mortel

Sure thing! She's already irritated a few people, so why not irritate one more XD

That aside, the only experience she had was with her own Ipsen Knights, who themselves are not exceptionally skilled with the blade. Talent without exposure. It's hard to decide if she's really talented if all she's ever seen is 'not exceptional'.

Hm... I'm not sure how I want the battle to turn out though. Dice roll?

Well on the one side, if it ends up with Ricard winning it could turn into a mock teacher-student kind of relationship where she tries to get strong enough to match him, make her realise her own weaknesses and such :hmmm:

Back