[SU/D] Final Fantasy IX: Scars of Terra

:gasp2: WHY NORT?!

Well, if she ever gets to know that Annelise is the daughter of the two, she'll be even more frantic to challenge your character, hehe.

With my guy there, there's a good chance he'd be breaking up the fights, though if you do it when he's not around... :hmmm:

well, seems as I'll probably be closest, i shall find the wreckage and go to lend assistance.

although my character's summoning ability will be hidden at the start it will come out at some point

This'll be interesting, i just read the info thread and by the looks of it we have to find/buy weapons upgrades?

Exactly, right now, it is currently still being updated, and I doubt I'll have the final list complete before the RP begins obviously. But make of it what you will, as I'll tell you the details of how to acquire Gil when the story starts.

How soon do you think we can start rping Noblesse?

I said I'd post my bio up a few days ago. Unfortunately I have not.

I'll try and post it up today, in some form at least. If the abilities etc are not fit for this RP then I can edit them.

I'll be starting somewhere where I'm unlikely to be in the thick of the story to begin with, so I don't mind if the RP starts before I become a part of it.

EDIT: Just noticed that it has already started. I'll post the bio today if I can, and await feedback / rejections / approvals, and fix things accordingly. I'm not going to be in anyone's way to begin with as I'll be quite isolated. Hippeter will be kidnapped and in a location he is unsure about at this moment.

Last edited:
Sir Fratley

General Gisale is a Genome?

And just in case you mistook the person beside Garnet to be my character - who happens to be a genome - the person who is beside Garnet at the moment is General Gisale.

Sir Fratley

General Gisale is a Genome?

And just in case you mistook the person beside Garnet to be my character - who happens to be a genome - the person who is beside Garnet at the moment is General Gisale.

My bad. I did mistake the person beside you to be your other character. I'll edit my post.

:surprised: Is that enthusiasm I see?!

:gasp2: It's not something bad to dear ole' Garnet, right?

Nothing bad'll happen to Garnet...not unless you want something bad to happen.

I usually reserve bad things happening to my own characters...

I'm not feeling too good today, so I apologise if the following bio is utter trash.

If anything is wrong with it, let me know and I'll change. If anything regarding abilities needs refining, then let me know again. I doubt I'll use him much in terms of combat though. His focus will be relationships with animals, and not so much using them / manipulating them in battle, as he'd rather avoid battle where possible.

Name: Hippeter

Race: Hippo-Person.

Appearance:
Starting appearance:
Young hippo-person, about 3ft tall.
A tuft of ginger hair between his two ears.
A woolly jumper on his upper body, and black trousers. He wears leather boots.

(Image - Hippeter with a small fang, with Trance Hippeter on the right)
hippeter2.png

Personality:
A fun loving and innocent-minded child who always has his head in the clouds.
He is always loving animals, and liking people (any humanoid race) too, but dislikes it when people are cruel to animals. He ultimately believes that people and animals are the same, and that the only difference is that animals have not yet learned how to speak the languages of Gaia, and developed cultures. Having an overactive imagination, Hippeter plans futures for the animals that he meets, imagining what they could be like should they be able to express themselves in the same way that the civilised races can do.

Class: Beastmaster

Abilities:
Tame – Calms a creature, inflicting Stop.
Control – Takes control of a creature.

Trance:
Catch / Release – Catch weakened creatures, and release them like summons.

Weapon: Whip.

Bio:
Hippeter is the son of Hippaul (who took over his father as the manager of the Alexandrian Hotel) and Hippenny, an attractive hippo-lady actress and dancer.
Hippaul once tried to lose some weight as a runner. Following in his father’s footsteps, Hippeter, only a few months old at the time, started to run, fast.
Hippaul and Hippenny chased after him, but his speed was incredible for a hippo-person, and he ran straight out of Alexandria and out into the wilderness.
For almost an entire day the hippo couple and an Alexandrian search party searched for the missing Hippeter, expecting and fearing the worst.

When they found him, they could not believe their eyes. Before them was Hippeter, unharmed and unafraid, giggling, gurgling and reaching out to grab at a wild bomb. The wild bomb also appeared to be enjoying himself, and was juggling with balls of flame. Before them lay an injured wild fang which Hippeter had calmed. The horrified Alexandrians pulled Hippeter away, and fled back to Alexandria, Hippeter crying his eyes out all of the way. As he cried, so did various animals and monsters in the wilderness.

Several years later, after it had been well established that Hippeter had a way with animals, Hippaul and Hippenny used it to their advantage, attracting visitors and guests to the hotel. People brought pets and wild beasts and Hippeter would get them do amazing things.

His ability, however, did not go unnoticed by others. While some saw him as a great novelty act, others saw his use as a military weapon. What power could an army have if they could control beasts without the need of a summoner? Likewise, theatrical troupes and travelling circuses also have their eyes on the boy, wishing to use him to boost their own sales.

One day, at seven years old, he was playing with a bandersnatch in a field just outside of Alexandria. Riding around on its back, laughing, Hippeter was oblivious to the group of people swiftly moving in on him. Without warning, Hippeter was knocked off the bandersnatch and fell hard on the grass. A hood was placed over his head, and he was tied up and dragged away without a word being spoken. The bandersnatch tried to fight back, but Hippeter heard it whelp as it was put down with a struggle.

In an unknown location, being held captive by an unknown faction, worn out and unable to see, Hippeter is facing the harsh reality that his affection for animals has brought to him. Tied up like a dog, a blindfold over his eyes, and no communication between him and his captors but for the food and water they leave in front of him, he is only aware that he is not going to get out of this one easily.

Character Theme:

Battle Theme:

Last edited:
I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid I can't join in just yet. Some unexpected obstacles popped up and they're going to be absorbing all my free time for a few days. I'll be able to make my first post on Wednesday, and I'll be sure to interact with the other characters immediately so I won't be left too far behind.

I'd Like to apply to this if you dont mind Noble

Name: Aaron Sohm

Race: Genome

Appearence:
commission07foraaronbye.png

((Image created by ElvenAngel :D Thanks!!!!))

Detailed Description:

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Genome Features:Unlike Most Genomes Aaron has Cat Like Eye's,Cat Ear's,and a Cat Tail.

Tattoo's: Has Rune's that Dark Knight's wear Red Runes are on his Shoulders and has a Red upside down Triangle below each of his eye's

Neck:He wear's a Worn Red Scarf around his neck

Body:He Wear's a Black shirt under a Black Vest,He also wear's Baggy Black Pant's with a belt on his right leg,He wear's a Worn Crimson Mantle as a belt,He also wear's Black Boot's,and on his arm's he has Belted Sleeve's,On his Wrists are a pair of handcuff's on a long chain.

Accessories:He Wear's Gold Earing's in his Cat Ears and He also wear's a Dogtag around his neck.

((If the Cat Ear's are a problem just ignore them but id like to keep the character as a whole if its alright))

Personality: Aaron is a Quiet Man,He is normally Calm and is a Loner at heart,He's Polite to Women,but is Harsh and Untrusting to Men mostly due to being picked on by other guys due to his appearence and powers.

Class: Dark Knight ((Final Fantasy Tactic's Version))

Class Overview: ((For Details on the Job)) A secret job which can only be unlocked when many classes have been mastered. It can use special Fell Swords which can only be gotten via online play. In addition to Fell Knight-type sword skills which drain HP/MP, it uses powerful skills which consume the user's HP. ((Taken From FF Tactic's Info))

Abilities:
1st: Darkness: Sanguine Sword - Magic Sword Skill that drain's HP
Infernal Strike - Magic Sword Skill that drain's MP
Crushing Blow - Physical attack,that causes Stop
Abyssal Blade - A Dark Aura Envelopes the user and Explodes Damaging all enemies around him,Consumes HP to attack
Unholy Sacrifice - Consumes HP to attack using Dark-elemental and cause Slow

2nd: Martial Art's:When Unarmed can Deal alot of Damage with bare fists((Only work's when he's Disarmed))

Trance:
Vehemence-A dark aura envelope's Aaron to Increase efficiency of attacks, but also increase damage to self,Increase's Darkness Skill's Damage

Weapon: Vanquish Which is a Knight Sword so he'll be wielding Knight Sword types if we can change weapon's

Bio: ((It's long sorry but i felt that the more details the better))

Aaron was a Failure of a Creation of a Genome,He did not have features like the other Genome's he did have a Tail but had Cat Like Eye's and Ear's,He was Considered a "Black Sheep" but was allowed to live in Terra,After Ten Year's of Living in Terra Aaron Questioned why he was allowed to live since he was a Failure,Garland Explained that every Creator fail's once or twice in Creating Life He told Aaron to Go to Gaia and Live among them.

Aaron Went with Garland in the Invincible to Travel to Gaia to do what Garland Told him,He Left the Invincible and watched as it went back to Terra,He then saw that the world was full of monster's and he had no Weapon's to protect himself with,He Managed to get out of the Vast Forest((West of Treno)) using his Reflexes to Avoid Battle with monsters,He Managed to make it to Treno and was greeted by a Swordsman named Gafgarion.

Gafgarion was a Former Knight,now working as a Mercenary in Treno,Gafgarion Followed Aaron in secret in the forest as it was Gafgarion's Training Ground seeing at how nimble Aaron was,Gafgarion decided to help Aaron Mature his Natural Abilities and took him under his wing,During the First 2 years Gafgarion taught him Martial Art's since Aaron's Strength was his ability in close range combat,the other 3 years Gafgarion taught Aaron the Dark Sword Art's that was special to His Family.

Six Year's of Mercenary Work Aaron had started to love the World he was sent to not caring if he was a Failure or not,They were sent on a mission to the Outer Continent they were Summoned by the Black Mage's in the Black Mage Village,to Slay a Massive Ogre that was Terrorizing the Village.

They Venture into the Forest and find the Ogre but it was Far Stronger than they imagined,They spent a full day fighting it and ended up killing it but during it's last moment's the Ogre grabbed Gafgarion and crushed him with the last of his strength,After which Aaron pulled Gafgarion out of the Ogre's hand and with his last word's Gafgarion say's this.. I've taught you all I know,Your a fine mercenary take what I've taught you and become a knight..Be the Knight I couldn't be..

Aaron went back to the Village to Collect the Payment and asked them to Bury Gafgarion in their graveyard,6 year's pass as Aaron Wander's across the World becoming stronger so he may become a knight as Gafgarion wished,He Return's to the Village to Pay his respect's to his Fallen Comrade and noticed that Genome's are living there now,He stays for a few days and Learn's what happened to Terra and Garland..He goes back to Gafgarion's Grave and sit's there thinking about what he was told,He figured Gafgarion would have Shruged it off and Moved on,Aaron Laughed at that and decided now was the time to try and become a Knight,He heard from a Genome that Alexandria was a place to start at.

He then move's to Alexandria and Tries to get known well enough to achieve Gafgarion's Wishes.

((Again sorry for it being too long LOL!))

Character Theme:

Battle Theme:

((Hope this profile is ok if anything needs to be changed let me know))

Last edited:
A note on your theme list, for 'Bumbling Knight-Theme of Steiner', you actually have the link to Eiko's theme, so you have two Eiko's Themes in your list.

Your character is accepted Argor, welcome to the RP. :D

As for yours Lelouch, yours is denied on grounds of the fact that you don't have a written description. In the event that the image link is broken, it's best to have a written description as a backup source, so I'm a bit finicky on that.

Mistmoor: Take your time, after all, Real Life is top priority.

@Fratley: Aw, nuts...I'll fix it probably tomorrow.

Also, I have an idea for Robert's ultimate weapon with a new ability.

Heavenly Judgement
Atk: 90
Holy Element
Ability: Heavenly Rain (This attack spell acts much like Freya's Trance, in which Robert jumps and remains in air for 3 turns, and at the end of each turn, he rains down energy lances on all enemies for normal attack damage + holy damage)
Cost: 19000
Acquired: Synth Lance of the Four Winds and Kain's Lance. Synth can only be done in Burmecia.

Last edited:
Back