[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

i edited it to maya... but i guess seeing as shes gone i should change it back to escaflowne... OLIVER: can i change my power from time/space manipulation to object cloning (similar to shiro from fate stay nights Trace ability?) ???

Hm... did you edit out all interaction? Cuz the only post i see is the one where you went to the piano.

Nvm. fouind it.

no i just edited the description of the girl from escaflownes to mayas in that post but i can change it back to escaflownes.. in fact ill go do it now

I found it. You changed your colour so i didnt see it on page 7. ill post a reaction as soon as you finish editing.

Hey tipsy i altered my post, hope its not too much trouble, sorry i picked the wrong bio :( also oliver i was wondering if i could alter my characters power to be closer to shiro from fate stay nights? his trace power was like time and space manipulation, to create objects closer to the strength of the originals??? can i?

Um You'll have to link me to a explanation of these powers because I'm VERY uptight about time and space magic. o.o I dunno who Shiro is and I dun have time to research myself at the moment...

I can't finish this SU, but'll leave the most basic info on here for this teacher, he's a supervisor of all sorts of things, deals out punishment and caries out the mission bulletin. I'll finish it when I got time yes?

General Info

Name: No-face (Real name: Yuri Breeze)
Race: Lily
Title: No-face supervisor, The hidden one
Class: Air Monk/Freestyler
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities:
History:

ID Info

Color: Dark purple
Avi/Picture: N/a
Dislikes: Bad Students, not wearing his mask
Sect: N/a

Er the last staff/teacher spot was taken. Check with Tipsy to see if another class can be added....otherwise I'm sorry :sad2:

Anyways dorm assignments and bio links updated. Now to get to the load of IDs

[Name] Hitoki Gekitsou

[Age] Eighteen apparently. Older by feline years.

[Title] The Executioner

[Class] Feral Hunter

[Appearance]

kanoe1.jpg

Height: Just shy of Six foot One.

Hitoki has soft brown eyes that display every single emotion that passes through him, open and honest. His hair is naturally a light brown, almost blonde, but he tends to change his hair colour every week as the mood suits him to the point that you can never tell what colour his hair will be the next time you may cross paths with him. Hitoki has a rogue’ish sort of innocence about him that comes through in the twinkle in his eye and bright smile. The young lad has a fullish mouth that really accentuates his smile, his skin unblemished.

He is athletically slim without looking too muscular, with strong limbs and a toned torso. He tends towards tight fitting shirts that show this, showing off that which he has worked so hard towards. A rather handsome young man, Hitoki picks clothes that suit his mood. The only colour he is not able to pull of successfully is yellow as it makes him look sickly and pale.

His feline appearance stems from coming from a pack of Felidae Antromorphs. He is the only white tiger amongst his clan, bearing pale ears with golden brown tips with a tail to match. His tail has a chink in it from an unlucky encounter with a boulder (that he'd rather not go in to) and he is highly conscious of it. Though it straightens out for the most part if he goes full tiger.

Full Tiger Form
13ea86d5057f43c73be2920c97be6e5f1232079516_full.jpg

[Personality]
Hitoki is as far from his clan mates as he can possibly be in personality. He is far more volatile and prone to rage and allows his thoughts to run free, even wild, and recognizes very few limitations. Despite this, Toki has a feeling for power and how systems work, and is able to use this in his battles. He is enigmatic and aggressive, doggedly (lolanticatpun) pursuing his goal until it is either reached, or he is prevented from fulfilling it.

Toki has been dubbed "The Executioner" by many of his clan due to his explosive nature and love of battle. Uncharacteristic of the clan, Hitoki enjoys nothing move than destroying any who attempt to stand in their way. He has been blessed by the God's themselves, they believe for their clan have not bore a child of such ferality in over a century. His skills are believed to be gifts from the Feline Goddess Keiahne herself. Intimidating on the isbattlefield, hr approachable demeanour completely vanishes to be replaced by the cold-blooded killer. Deadly and accurate, very few have escaped Hitoki during a hunt.

He would willing lay down his life for the clan, however. Extremely passionate and bound by the honour of his people, Hitoki may not seem to be one of the Felidae tribe at first, due to his aggressive ways, but he shows it through his willingness to fight to the death for their cause.

[Weapons]
His claws and teeth

[Abilities]
Ferality:
A passive ability that activates upon entering battling. Hitoki becomes a bloodthirsty beast, hellbent on destroying his opponent by any means neccessary.

Feline Enhancements:
Being from a feline bloodline, Hitoki has enhanced speed, agility, flexibility, grace and reflexes. His strength is also way above the average humans,

Shift:
The ability to shift between his more human form and his Tiger form

More to be added soon.

[History]
The exact reasons behind Hitoki's entrance into remain secret to all but himself, but the general gist is that something terrible befall his clan mates, causing the Executioner to hunt for answers. It didn't take him long to show his ferality in doing so, earning him the right to eventually wear the black of the Black Sect. Even to this day, Three years after this event, Hitoki is searching, honing his skills, finding out all the information he can about the Felidae that caused the tragedy in the Felidae.

{so hard to be vague without letting to much on. >: Oliver knows what his past is, however >.< }

ID INFO

[Color] Black
[Picture] From the physical image?
[Likes] Battling. Stroking.
[Dislikes] Dogs, Cowards.
[Sect] Black

He may let you if you're nice to him. ;))

He's going to be fun to play, to say the least. XD <33

Yay catboys~

*blink*

Go Vikki.

I am having a lot of fun! Something that's been bugging. How can I what I said be taken as provocation? Ok, the last thing I said, yes, but before that, I had tried to make it as non-provocative as possible.

And I thought I'd be Veerle's equal at this point? *is confused*

Oli, you'll have to get the altest link for TMR's Nami bio. It is still the old one, with the wrong coloured sect and the time/space power

and....you know what I give up.

I'm just waiting for someone to make a Fate Stay Night Fanclub page at this point TMR...but that's beside the point.

Ok... this isn't for Fate Stay Night fandom. O_O

Back on topic...

Not sure where I'm starting Hitoki. Gonna talk to Gavin about where he's got crazy alchemy catboy I think... :hmmm:

i apologise foir going off topic... im in the dining hall now for anyone interested in interacting with nami the little vocaloid guy

:hmmm: I'm not sure what Kazuma should do, like, i don't know wether everyones gunna be crammed into one class at a time or wether everyone will be scattered :S

I've had Saber sig and avvie ever since i joined. Ask anyone that knew me since i first popped on.

As for the classes. im working on the timetable, but with some absent teachers, its not smooth sailing.

Back