[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

On that note, since my character Vergil is already in his room, once Grigory gets to his dorm, feel free to interact with him before Lunch :monster:

lol if i'd seen that post before writing my rp one i may have XD but my guysd a bit of a sociopath anyways XD along the lines of humanity is a disease, but in a common cold kind of way as opposed to ebola.

XD i don't do school stuff usually and i'm just stretching my legs with it right now XD i'm just winging it with what i'd do XD

Yeah, I can see the pair getting along VERY well, both for personality and their likes/dislikes :wacky: in the sense they keep out of each other's ways anyway xD

I'll have to get a post done soon :monocle:

I promised Raye I'd get her up. I can't promise a post tonight as I'm really tired but it'll be the first thing on my list when I get up tomorrow if she's reaccepted. Please also bear in mind that this is only a rough. Meaning I plan to bulk it out and add to it later (at which poiint I'll let Oli know so he can make sure she hasn't changed and whatnot) and I'll update if she gains any new skills and the like. So yeah. Sorry it took so long. Ill + work + internet crapping out last night = not good -__-

[Name] Veerle Shinja

[Age] Eighteen

[Title] Disciplinary Committee Leader (Has been discussed… mostly not by me XD)

[Class] Warrior (in the most bizarre sense)

[Appearance]

china-zhang-ziyi-021.jpg

Height: 5’11’’
-might write it up too at some point. These are just rough;-

[Personality] Veerle is distant person with a hatred for human emotions. Happiness is all but alien to her and love and trust nothing but a distant memory. Manipulative and cold, Veerle talks only when she really feels the need too and refuses to give those she does not feel worthy the time of day. However, she is strict and swift in putting people in line and do whatever it takes (even to the point of beating the crap out of them) to do so. A sado-masochist, she derives as much pleasure from inflicting pain as she does receiving it. Very few people become what she would call friends, and those that do had better be wary for she can switch her feelings on a person in the bat of an eye.

Arrogant and twisted are the two words usually used in conjunction with the middle Shinja sibling. Or so many would think; for an event in her most recent semester at Eureka Academy has touched her deep at heart. She refuses to admit this weakness ( as she sees it) but that doesn’t mean it isn’t real to her. In reality, she is afraid of getting hurt by this alien notion and is trying her hardest to let it best her. Perhaps it was this that transformed her from a destructive, head on, polearm wielding warrior to the more tactical and calculative Geisha warrior she is today.

[Weapons] Veerle once used fists and a Halberd. These have changed along with her.

Twin Fans – Veerle wields a pair of steel-edged tessen fans that act as both blades and projectiles.

Daggers and Sai – thin daggers and twin sai that Veerle uses as hairpins, but will sometimes throw or use to stab her opponents.

Ribbon - Reinforced ribbons that can be used to ensnare and trip her target. They cannot be snapped or cut easily.

[Abilities]
- Enhanced Speed:
A passive ability that grants Veerle the ability to move faster than other fighters. She can build the effects of this by concentrating to move super-fast in a short burst but for the most part she relies on it to move around her enemies faster.

- Enhanced Reflexes and Flexibility:
A passive ability that enables Veerle to be better at reacting and pulling of more complicated moves in a fight. Due to this ability, it is almost as though she can sense attacks as they come at her, giving her a better chance to block or evade. She does not like to abuse this talent however, but it makes for a more unpredictable fighting style for her.

- Enhanced Strength:
A passive ability that makes Veerle stronger than the average fighter due to years of physical training and the genes she inherited from her father. Her strength can be built through concentration to the point she can demolish a wall with her bare hand.

- Berserker:
A skill that increases Veerle’s natural enhancements, turning her into a destructible machine upon the battle field. The longer a battle has gone on, the more potent this can be. It is a self activated skill that causes her to glow with a soft yellow nimbus. The brighter the glow, the more power is concentrated into her attacks. Is a fairly short term effects that drains her the most when it's activated right off the bat.

- Eagle Eye:
A skill that can be activated at a certain point in a battle but not before. The more an opponent dodges Veerle's attacks, the more rage channels into her muscles. When an opponent has dodged her attacks more than seven times, Veerle can access this ability. When active, her eyes flare white and she carries a pink aura. This skill increases her accuracy two fold.

- Ensnare:
Veerle whips out with her ribbons that weave and tangle themselves around the target. She uses these to detain misbehaving students without resorting to violence. See, even Veerle can be nice sometimes!

- Ensnare Blades:
Veerle needs to successfully Ensnare her target first. She is then able to channel her chi down the ribbons, forming blades of pure energy that cut the opponents flesh. Best used for detainment and interrogation. Blades are thin and only cut a few millimeters, just enough for it to sting.

- Chakra:
A ability Veerle can only access when Berserker is activated. Veerle can channel into her own latent powers to heal damage to herself. This removes some of the fatigue but drains her greatly if used early on in a battle. {I plan to have her learn this skill in a battle real soon so it's not one she technically has NOW}

[History]
Entering Eureka Academy at 16, Veerle was quick to lay down the grown rules concerning those she would grace with her presence. The first of these being that under no circumstance, could any one physical touch her. It soon became a known fact that in doing so, one would be quickly reprimanded rarely painfully. The second thing (or rule if you will) that she showed was the blatant disregard for authority.

Veerle was born into an average family. She had one older brother before her and a sister who came two years later. Her father was a warrior, who trained his children from a young age to be able to defend themselves in battle. So whilst her family was average, her upbringing was not.

Her father was a veteran warrior who had seen many battles and developed enhanced strength in his endeavours. This gene his passed down to Veerle, who quickly managed to out-power both her siblings. By the time she entered Eureka Academy (with the soul purpose to best the other students), Veerle was stronger than her father.

Though barely making her presence felt in the last semester, one event early on changed Veerle’s outlook on certain things. A chance meeting with one Raistlin Majere softened her ice cold heart, thawing it so she can look and appreciated the emotions of others. This works to her advantage, naturally. With Raistlin’s sacrifice for the good of the school and his ascension to the Student Council, Veerle takes his mantle as leader of the Disciplinary Committee. Whether or not she is ready for this role is to be decided by her future.

I.D INFO

[Color] Royal Purple
[Picture] Just crop from her physical image picture please!
[Likes] The intrigue of battle
[Dislikes] Dealing with fools
[Sect] Disciplinary Committee

Last edited:
DisCo leader.... interesting.

You should go talk with Orion on the roof! ... since he'd be a halfway decent fight if you trumped up some charge and attacked him!

... kidding, by the way. Though it would be nice if Veerle and Orion sparred.

Hmmmmm thinking, thinking. Maybe Vale could speed up the dorm-searching and meet up with Orion..... Dang it >.<;

Vale and Raistlin are gonna fight, I promise thee. Moreover, Vale'll lose.

Don't worry, I'll try to get working on a new post shortly, Unknownsamurai. :P

And I think I am going to start using Virtus Lacertosus and Sophia in the next post. If Oli has any problem with it, I can edit/remove their parts of the post(s), as he seems to be pretty busy right now, and don't want to bother him with looking at them both when he really doesn't have the time, just be good to make it official at some point... :hmmm:

A bog standard, normal person. nope, nothing special about him. don't ask for my reasons other than it helps me with plot devices for Grigory. Accept or I shall bum you. Repeatedly :P and tell your friends about it mwahahahahahaha

Name: Seb Teylor
Title:
Class: Nothing, nada, zip, bog standard, vanilla....nice but nothing special XD

Appearance: Seb has short scruffy dusty bornw hair and a few freckles on his face. He's a bit weedy and has blue eyes. The only other outstanding mark on him is a small birthmakr which he likes to say is in the shape of Mr Blobby. Resemblance unproven.

Personality: Ovewrly cheerful, overly confident, intelligent for his age, an ever flowing undercurrent of abject naivety and ignorance to most things going on around him, eager to check things out even if he could get hurt or worse. The sort of kid you could tell there was a lion on the loose and he'd be the frist to go looking and try and chat to it.

Weapons: None unless a school bag counts.

Abilities: None, we've established this.

History: He's always lead a normal life, living with his parents at home. He went to school as normal but ended up at the academy when a clerical issue mixed his high school application papers with the Eureka academy application papers. Now he's stuck there, blissfully unaware of the danger he's in if he isn't careful. He's about to have the hardest semester of his life.

ID Info

Color: Blue
Avi/Picture: http://www.399cosplayshop.com/images_sal/Gakuen-Hetalia-Male-School-Uniform2-2.jpg
Dislikes: Vegetables, Clowns
Sect: Blue

Hey dude dont go dismissing something like this as a "plot device" i might have let you have the idea but i expect you to try a little harder then just that! (Yep i am handing out ideas on this end;P) This has the potential for epic lulz and should be handled accordingly:P

Finally posted.

Now to hope that my life reminds uneventful for a while so that I don't get more behind. :mokken:

Hmmm, have a little idea during dinner where Vale's being (The small orange-white flame spirit that has an own will) summons itself whilst Vale tries to catch it, causing chaos and slight conflict-ishes..

Good idea?

Btw, maybe I should use less colors in my posts, but I want to make difference in every speeches' color.

Also quick question...

Who exactly is in the Library right now? I remember Ringo's character is, but I can't remember if anyone else is. Cuz that's where I'm headed.

I might have Vergil head to the library after the Lunch event, unless there's something planned then? :hmmm: under the guise of looking up super mega awesome spells of immeasurable doom :mokken:

So if anyone wants to meet his elitistness :monocle:

They need to meet eventually anyway so he can ridicule her :tehe:

I wonder if we'll have a witness so everyone can think he's a bully? :ohoho:

No idea. I can only imagine what awful things Virgil is going to say. :ahmed:

Good thing he doesn't know about Alyss' to biggest fears. That would be... awful. :wacky:

Back