[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Aaannnnd Manager of General Affairs has been filled. Srry kev, you are treasurer by default.

So that is StuCo and DisCo all done up. Once you and Vikki get the bios for those organisation running, you can paste those into the first page.

Eh, tis okay. As long as I have a calculator I should have no problem. Once I have my bio finished and approved, I'll send the link to you Oli so it can be pasted to the First Page, alright?

Er I'm getting people's ID cards up now. Some default ones will be put in place also. Erm for those who just copied and pasted all I did was kinda look through your bios for the likes and dislikes section of the thing. I'll make more ID cards later though. And then by the end of this week everything will be linked up and good to go :P

Awesome man, take your time... If you feel the need to discuss my bio further i am online on all of the addresses in my last (and previous) PMs

Name: Vale “C.C.” Breeze

Title: Student (Lowest Grade his Sect)

Class: Fanatic/Fusion Fighter

Alignment: Good/Chaotic Good->Evil

Appearance: Vale has a young and lively appearance, which fits well with his slender, lightly tanned and muscular build. His medium-length yellow-golden colored hair tends to stay low, with a small bang between his bright green-grayish eyes that shine brightly, but when he flinches his bang may stick up and then fall down again for no real reason. He has a still untouched, unscarred face with no spot of any kind, which may show people his inexperience. With his 1 meter 73 in length, he may or may not actually stand out in the crow at the academy. Unknown to everyone, is that he has a gigantic burn mark on his right upper leg caused by Fusion Vale (Read abilities and history), which he keeps well hidden.

He usually wears his signature orange body warmer that always hangs open with a white shirt beneath it when attending classes or when it’s cold, but usually he just wears his body warmer for upper-body clothing showing his muscular build with a slight of a growing six-pack. He wears a pair of dark-blue trousers or a pair of large dark-blue swimming trunks when it’s warm, but either way, both are kept up with a black belt because they are too large. He usually wears a pair of rough black-dark blue boots on his feet, but sometimes sandals when in class or when it’s very warm. He always wears a small necklace around his neck with a flame-like symbol attached to it. He has three swords, one pair of twin swords and a larger one which can be used one- or two-hands. The larger sword is almost always attached to his back, whilst the twin swords or randomly either on his hips or cross tied over the larger sword.

Personality: Vale is a person that can cause you to smile by just being around him, his cheerfulness, upbeat friendly nature and big heart is mostly a helping hand to Vale himself and other people around him, but can also irritate others because he ‘doesn’t take anything seriously’. Though Vale is a model pupil in terms of psychical achievements, sports and missions, he however is a total flunk when it comes to educational achievements. He tends to fail most tests, and doesn’t pay attention in class, sometimes even skipping classes because he knows he will fail. One of the few classes he (would) enjoy is cooking, which he was fond of from his youth. Though he always looks confident and without fear, deep in his eyes you can see the fear when he’s afraid.

Vale is usually rushing things, and also rushes into battle without thinking twice. Vale has a strong sense of judgment and loyalty, and cannot respect people that show no respect to others or that do wrong. However, he hates to talk about his family or his history. Though his personality is generally positive and cheerful, Vale can be very aggressive when fighting or when he, his family or friends are hurt, making him lose all carefulness and it usually ends in Vale smashing the person.

Weapons: He has three swords, a pair of twin swords and larger one which can be used as a one- or two-handed sword. I’ll list each individually because they are used completely differently.

Vale’s twin swords are the Twin-Flash and Twin-Meteor (TF and TM for short), Twin-Flash has an orange handle with a small lighting build on the handle as marking, with a silver blade. Whilst Twin- Meteor has a red/orange handle with a small flame on the handle as marking, and has a black blade. Though their length is just like a normal sword’s, they have small yet useful added ‘effects’ to gain variation in combat. Between the yellow or orange handles, are able-to-extend, up to two meters long chains which give the user added range for attacks but can also control those chains so that they trap an opponent for example, but he can also combine the two swords for a single attack, but will cause the Twin-Flash and Twin-Meteor to burn the hands of the user. Since TF and TM are inseparable, they can detect and find each other when needed.

His bigger and more fearsome sword is the Dream End. Has a Light-blue indestructible blade with a black handle, with a small orange plume coming out at the end of the handle with which Vale tends to play with. Dream End apparently has a mind of its own, which causes Vale to almost never use it, because he is afraid to be possessed by it. However the power Dream End has is fearsome to say the least. Using Dream End for more than two minutes can cause Vale to suffer from random sufferings from headaches to eventually passing out, ranging from a few hours to several weeks.

Abilities:

Though Vale uses a lot of combos and moves, he gives some attacks or moves a name because ‘they feel special and more powerful with a strong name’. Though he is able to use magic like almost all students, he is more psychically oriented and tends to choose to fight more with his fists or swords accompanied with his fire magic. Though he has high stamina, power and speed, he lacks most cautiousness, high magical power, and usually rushes into battle yet he still has a strategic mind if it comes to using attacks, giving him variety and the ability to adapt to the situation.

Examples:

Chain and Release: Vale uses magic to let the chain of either TF or TM grab a limb of the opponent to trap them, and after that Vale runs towards his opponent for either a head butt or a shoulder tackle.

Push-back blow: Vale places his hand on the opponent’s face, chest, back or belly to either blow him or his opponent away with a small explosion, not really an effective attack but it can help for getting the advantage over the opponent.

Flame Vortex: Vale summons a fire vortex that surrounds himself to blow the opponent back.

Fireball: Vale summons a small fireball from his hand to attack his opponent by either throwing, punching or kicking it towards his opponent; can be used in quick succession.

Ember Bullet Barrage: Vale sets either index finger on fire, and then fires swift fire bullet-like projectiles to his opponent like either a sniper or machine gun.

Fire Punch: Vale sets his hand on fire and either directly punches the opponent or throws the punch in the air to let the fire on his fist travel swiftly in a straight line towards the opponent.

Will-o-Wisp: Vale summons several small fireballs to surround and/or trap his opponent, but the flames can also chase the opponent, be manipulated to do certain movements or be punched or kicked towards his opponent.

Rapid Spin: Vale quickly spins around either vertically or horizontally in any direction like a spinning top with both TF and TM in his hands to try and slice the opponent, but can also bounce back small or weak projectiles.

Shooting Star: Vale quickly spins around like a spinning top either vertically or horizontally with his hands set on fire to create the same effect as Rapid Spin or create a moving fire vortex around himself.

Twin Fireball: Vale summons a fireball in each hand to attack the opponent from close-by or far away by throwing it towards the opponent.

Air Slash: Vale combines TF and TM or draws Dream End, sets the blade on fire and then sends several fire slashes towards the opponent or the surroundings.

Flare Blitz: Vale surrounds himself with an aura of fire, and then tries to tackle the opponent to let the flames engulf his opponent for extra damage, however the fire wears off the farther Vale travels whilst on fire and will hurt Vale as well if it hits or not.

Soul Eater: Vale draws his Dream End then charges quickly up to the opponent by launching fire from his feet and stabs the opponent in the chest or stomach: Passes out.

Combined Slash: Vale combines TF and TM, and then tries to cut the opponent either swiftly or hard with it, after the slash Vale can attack again for more damage, but he will suffer from the handles of his swords that burn his hands.

Heart Stamp: Vale traps the opponent by using Will-o-Wisp or using the chains of his TF and TM, he then draws Dream End to deliver either from above or from the front a strong stab with it, and then release a shockwave inside the opponent’s body. Not-Mastered

Fury Combat: Vale charges up close to his opponent and unleashes a huge barrage of fists and kicks backed up by explosions to increase the power and speed. Not-Mastered

Fate Slash V. 7.5: Vale draws Dream End to deliver a flurry of attacks, magical and non-magical and then end with a heavy blow combined with an explosion. Not-Mastered: Passes out for several days/Chance of death.

Though Vale isn’t able to summon even the weakest monster to his side, he does have a spiritual being with him who appears and disappears at its own will. The small being is a small ball of fire with two bright yellow or white eyes. It serves as Vale’s calm and more thoughtful side, and can communicate with Vale and other persons. Though the being itself doesn’t possess any fighting abilities other than being a nuisance or being a source of light, it can in dire times fuse together with Vale to get into Fusion Vale, giving it increased stamina, power and speed at the cost of him going on rampage due to the immense power and urge of destruction. Making not much to stop the rampage it will cause, except for either knocking him out or somehow calming him down without fighting: though the first is usual the better. In the end this fusion will cause Vale to lose three years of his live, burn marks and becoming unconscious.

History: Born as the first son of a rich restaurant-owner, caused him to be part of the richest family in the province. However his mother was a waitress of said restaurant and his father was a douche in every way possible. Vale was forced to work in the kitchen at the age of six, washing plates or cleaning, and was not able to play or learn like any normal kid. Yet when he was seven and three months old, he got a little brother who obtained the name Goon. The second son gave their father a change of heart and he took both brothers in his huge villa in the countryside, where they got forced to learn about the differences between classes, manners and were always being watched to make sure neither Vale or his brother did something to put their father to shame. However, Vale got an immediate dislike towards learning, he learned manners, but he was just able to read and the basics of mathematics were a huge no to him.

After 5 and a half years of attempted and forced study, Vale was send to a upper-class fighting school. Rumor has that it was because Vale pulled a decoration saber from the wall and started thrashing the whole room, and that his father wanted to get rid of him forever by getting him to join the army. However, almost thirteen years old Vale stood up fairly easily between the either wimpy or weak upper-class boys who were also forced to join. And at the age of fourteen, Vale became able to beat his eighteen year old ‘colleagues’ by force alone. His master noticed his student’s great power, and at a night took him to his private room. His master told him that Vale was most likely one of ten-thousands, that he was a gifted child with the ability to summon a ‘Flame of Life’. Vale simply laughed at his master and left the school to go for the hills close by, where he went to think about random stuff, he didn’t had friends because his co-students were either to afraid of or looked down on him. He noticed a shooting star and made a wish that he would have a friend who would stay by him forever. A few minutes after he made his wish, a messenger arrived holding a letter for ‘Vale Brutinion’, Vale accepted the letter and started reading it. Suddenly his eyes turned red, causing the messenger to flinch, whilst Vale suddenly grabbed the messenger and slammed him death.

Goon, was murdered by a group of thugs who noticed the rick-looking boy on the streets. After the small but confident boy started resisting their attempt to steal him, they slid his neck in an alley to be found several hours later. Vale grew more and more furious; he started getting headaches, resisting the pain that overflew him. But it was too late, Vale closed his eyes and all was black from there.

Vale opened his eyes to notice he was slammed down to the ground, with a person hanging over him, holding him in place by holding his shoulder. Vale suddenly felt a huge pain on his whole body, as if he was on fire: Vale started to cry from the pain and misunderstanding. The person let him loose and pulled him on his legs, whilst Vale sniffed whilst his legs could barely hold him. Then Vale had a sudden laugh-attack because he now noticed how small the person was, however the laughing soon stopped as he noticed his surroundings: everything was destroyed, either burned or smashed to the ground, there was no sign of life except for him and the little man. Vale fell back on his knees, reaching for his head in pain.

The next moment he knew, he was being carried by the little man, telling some kind of story. About how several weeks ago, a monster with flames surrounding it, that suddenly attacked the city and started rampaging everywhere. After a few hours of rampaging in the outer parts of the city which were mostly slums, it started running towards a huge villa owned by Lord Brutinion. The monster threw its fist in the wall, and climbed inside, burning everything down which it passed including the staff who tried to protect the village, until it found the lord itself and smashed his face in before leaving him to bleed to death: nothing was left except for a burning pile of ruins not half an hour later. The monster then started rampaging again, and murdered, burned or smashed everything until there was nothing left.

“After several days, I appeared on the scenery to fight the monster that continued to rampage in the rumble that was left. And after he long and hard fight, I won and was ready to do the finishing blow, until I noticed that I was about to punch a young boy, not a monster..”

Vale suddenly noticed how the little man was actually limping; he apparently hurt one of his legs pretty bad. “So, I was that monster?” Vale asked quietly, afraid to hear the yes.

“Aye,” Was the response he got, “I was more surprised than ever before that I noticed I was almost killing a small boy.”

“I am not small!” Vale muttered, “And you aren’t really tall either.”

“I’m a Lily, that’s different.” The Lily answered, “You know, people with small bodies, but gifted with enormous strength?”

“Could be..” Vale whispered, “I, I, my name is Vale, Vale Breeze…”

“Aye lad, my name’s Yuri,” ‘Yuri’ said, “You better rest,”

“How about you..?” Vale asked quietly,

“Nyah, I’ll be fine.” Yuri stated.

After the first and so far only accident with Fusion Vale, Vale was taken under Yuri’s wing and got combat training, survival skills and how to adept to different situations. Yuri also helped Vale to realize his fire powers, as well as making his first contact with his being, (funny fact: it first happened when Vale sneezed whilst making a fireball). Yuri and Vale stayed together until Vale’s nineteenth birthday. Where Yuri stated he couldn’t do more at the moment, and said that he had laid contact with Eureka Academy to sign Vale in, granting him a place to study and live, as well as a place to toughen him up more. More importantly, Yuri gave Vale a necklace with a flame-like symbol attached, Yuri stated that it had connection with his being, as well that once Vale has the full mastery over his being and his final form that he should name it, and not sooner. Then Yuri left, for something important, leaving Vale with no other choice than to go to Eureka Academy. After he had packed everything, he made a vow to become stronger and to challenge whoever was stronger than him, as well as making a lot of friends. Until he realized that he forgot Yuri to thank him for saving his live..

Sect: Blue (Lowest Grade)

ID Info

Color: Light-blue or Red

Avi/Picture:
SUface.jpg

Likes: Sleeping, Swimming, Fighting, everything that is sweet, pets, cooking, challenges, jokes, being with friends, coming up for other people, flowers.

Dislikes: Being looked down, losing, reading, school (especially homework and tests), bossy/bad attitudes, being laughed at, people that manipulate, his other half

Sect: Blue

--------

Any feed-back, comments, things to change? Is a small SU of Fusion Vale needed?

Screw it, I'm going as myself.

Name: Joey Hagen

Title: Student

Class: Fighter

Appearance: 6' 140 lbs. Skinny and not that strong. Keeps people at bay with his long reach. Usually just lets his hair do what it's gonna do. And yes, his hair curls at the bottom, it always has.

Weapon: Longsword

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, likes to talk to new people and make friends. Doesn't have a problem with people telling him what they think, even if it sucks. Likes to hang out with friends and talk about misc things. When he is thinking intently, he will mess with his beard until he either comes up with an answer, or gives up.

Abilities: Relaxation- Calms himself down when he gets nervous. While relaxed, he can focus better on the task at hand, and can think clearly to resolve the situation.

History: He was a smart kid in school his whole life. Got mistaken for his brother by many teachers. He did the same things that his brother did, just to try it out. After trying,though, he had to stick with it throughout, or his parents would kill him. Playing sports kept him in good shape, but didn't get him stronger, which was what he originally wanted. Got in some fights during school, but didn't get in trouble that much. Played the physical sports to take his anger out on other people. Was horrible during practice, but came through when he needed to when it mattered.

Dislikes: jerks, getting shit on, being put under pressure, having to do everything.

Student ID Color/Pic: Blue,
profilepic11550_3.gif
(yeah, the one with the hat)

C&P because I'm all kinds of lazy.

Oh noes! Oliver's post count is 2012, it is the end of the world! :gasp:

On topic, well, I'd like if the Crimson Wolf character ( Wolf, not Wolfe. ^^; ) could have a red (crimson. :P) ID Card this time, if that isn't too much trouble.

Thought I should mention it, since you said copy/pasted bios that were already in the first EA RP you were just checking for the likes and dislikes, wanted to make sure you got the different color, as "Crimson" should ideally have a red ID Card, I just wasn't sharp enough the first time to realize that. :|

Oh noes! Oliver's post count is 2012, it is the end of the world! :gasp:

On topic, well, I'd like if the Crimson Wolf character ( Wolf, not Wolfe. ^^; ) could have a red (crimson. :P) ID Card this time, if that isn't too much trouble.

Thought I should mention it, since you said copy/pasted bios that were already in the first EA RP you were just checking for the likes and dislikes, wanted to make sure you got the different color, as "Crimson" should ideally have a red ID Card, I just wasn't sharp enough the first time to realize that. :|

Ah sorry Crimsony. I have a teacher who's named "Ms. Wolfe" And it's pronouced the same as wolf so I sometimes forget that that's not how to spell the actual word "wolf" lol. I'll change it ^^(Thank god I haven't made the ID with that name O_O)

Also Joey and Vale are accepted. Vale is an interesting character ^^ I'll update/make IDs and get a move on before this RP starts.

Well... I went to an anime convention for the past 5 days, my sister has no internet access, and I'm kinda surprised that I didn't miss much... though I'm also very thankful.

Again, am I the only regular black sect student? And Yay, I have been approved! Now to figure out what the hell I want Orion to do when he first appears....

Hey, Cardiac. Your guy Blue Sect?

If he isnt, ill change him back to his respective sect, but as of now, he is in blue on my list

Shit, I guess that wasn't specified in the bio. :hmmm:

Yeah, blue is fine.

Awwwwww

Lil'Redskx, i would like to remind you about the questions i raised in my last PM.

Alright, I have an Avi Picture set up for you Oli. I'm not sure if that's too small for you. I used 100x100

Okay so Nicolo is accepted Kevin ^^ The ID photo is just fine ^^

All of my character's ID Cards said "Crimson Wolfe" at the top of them in the first semester of Eureka Academy... :P
Yea I noticed that long after the 1st RP ran and I was like S***! Then I forgot about it :gonk: lol

Oh epic lulz. Props for Delijah's ID card in regards to what she likes

Yea those who didn't have anything listed in likes/dislikes I had to search through their bios for something xD

Back