[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

Ooh i am up in St. Andrews for my masters internship for a couple of months (study in amsterdam) figured i'd check if you were local...

Bleh i am utterly bewildered by this conversation... But everyone meet my TA and weirdest bio i have ever written! (Concept was graciously stolen from Drachnon)

ORPG[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Name – Prince Horatio Nelson Charles The Third[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Titlemy Prince, His Royal Majesty Your Royal Majesty, he’s pretty easy that way[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
AlignmentGentlemanly Unimpressed[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
RacePsionic Octopus[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Gender Male[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Age6, But give the guy a break most Octopuses only reach 2… [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
AppearanceMedium sized octopus with a spotted pattern, color is known to change depending upon His mood. If spread eagled has a “tip of tentacle to other tip of tentacle” distance of over 4 meters. [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
AttireCommonly seen with a bowler hat (tweed) and a pipe, sometimes seen with a monocle. No one is quite sure how he manages to smoke the pipe underwater or where he keeps the monocle when not in use…[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
ArmourN.A.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
PersonalityThe very stereotype of the distinguished British gentleman, very oxford upper class. Probably educated at the Ivy League if you had to guess, does like to pull jokes and at times is known to show a bit of a superiority complex… (Well more than a bit but isn’t royalty supposed to be eccentric? ;-) )[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
First ImpressionWait, you’re a squid, why are you teaching? [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
StrengthAboutas strong as a full grown human male, has an advantage in physical contests because of the flexible nature of his body and that he always has more grip then you do.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Vitality – Again similar to a full grown human male. Easier to hurt with bladed weapons but the boneless structure makes blunt force trauma nigh on impossible[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
SpeedPretty fast in water, not so much outside of it, can do around 25 mph or 40 kph in water without “help”, on land Nelson can crawl at the speed of a baby although his technique is improving rapidly… [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
StaminaGood at endurance events like long distance swimming but utterly useless over short distances… On land he isn’t as good as he would like to be but he can keep a steady crawl up for quite a while… [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
ReflexesPretty good, they are predators after all, faster than 90% of the human civilization. [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Fighting StyleOctopus wrestling! Will grab you with the tentacles; envelop the limbs before doing the primary damage with the beak at the center of the tentacles. [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
WeaponsHis mental powers are considerable weapons, but other than that, just what nature has deemed fit to bestow upon him. 8 suckered tentacles and a beak the size of a big parrot’s [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
AbilitiesPsionic talent, Prince Horatio Charles Nelson the third has considerable mental powers that he can use as tools. All of these require considerable focus and something from the target like a possession or lock of hair or a perfect mental image. Quite versatile and includes such things as

Telekinesis, or the act of moving things with once mind.
Bolt,
Can throw kinetic energy at you, not very good for subtle things. But it is quite powerful, if he wants to he could throw you through a non load bearing wall (not a load bearing or outer one though those are sturdier) he has learned how to use it to steer the cart his fish tank is attached to with considerable grace…
Psychic Crush,
A variation of the bolt power where instead of applying force in one direction he focuses his power in from all angles crushing the person inside, the larger area of focus means it’s not much more powerful then a good bear hug.

Telepathy, or the act of inducing thoughts and feelings in another
Mental barrier,
Knowing all the tricks for this sort of thing makes it hard to apply an external influence on Prince Horatio Nelson Charles the third. Unless one is either very old, experienced or simply better at it then he is…
Mind Blast,
A white noise generator for the mind, on a low power setting it will make you scatter brained enough to forget to put on pants in the morning; if he is focusing harder he could make you babble like a loon, or lose your train of thought quite often.
Brain lock,
The logical next step from the mind blast power, this just makes coherent thought impossible, will not interfere with things like breathing and the like, but coherent thought will not be possible. Target remains fully conscious and aware but cannot undertake any actions that require coherent thought. Requires considerable concentration and is generally impossible to maintain in combat, or for a longer time then a few minutes outside of it.
Classical telepathy,
Lacking vocal cords this is the Horatio’s primary method of communication, projecting words and images into the mind of the person he’s conversing with, Anything from the barest of whispers to the volume of someone loudly yelling in your ears.

Clairvoyance - or the act of observing things at a distance
Know direction/location
The answer to those annoying questions like “where did I leave my car keys?” and things of that nature. Requires either a personal connection to the object or physical contact with someone who has such a connection, the more intimate the connection the more clearly it will be. Anything from roughly that direction and about 25 feet to, “it’s in the third drawer from the top of the closet next to your bed hidden under the adult literature”.
Object reading
Gives a quick overview of who owned the item last, again depends on the length they have owned something and the personal connection they had with something. A quarter would give you very little but a crown would probably show you everyone who has worn it back to the [FONT=&quot]Elizabethan [/FONT]age.
See sound
While he has an auditory sense the prince has developed a trick that allows him to see sound as a series of pressure waves as it propagates through a medium. Makes it harder to distinguish things like what someone sounds like but a useful trick if you’re trying to have a discussion at a concert or an equivalent area.
See invisibility
Just what it sounds like, Nelson can see through most elementary invisibility fields, of course it becomes harder the more skilled the person he’s looking at is.
Remote Viewing
The act of viewing something at a distance, Nelson isn’t very good at it, but it’s a good way to detect student’s cheating or passing notes in class. Objects like a crystal ball and the like can help focus the effect over distances longer than a few dozen yards and “improve reception” in the same way using a longer antenna does.

Psychoportation - or the act of moving yourself and others with the power of the mind
Float
Nelson can levitate, quite useful for reaching the uppermost blackboards and the like. Doesn’t move faster than a leisurely stroll but it helps him get around and make eye contact and the like.
Burst
Horatio can use the powers of his mind to quickly give himself a burst of speed. Hard to avoid running into things while using it so he doesn’t much like to use it much…

Psychometabolism – or the act of changing your body with the power of the mind
Giant Size
The prince can scale himself up to the size of a big dog with tentacles 20 meters long, Rather taxing and he hasn’t quite gotten a handle on how to move in the bigger form yet but it’s great for those hard to reach places.
Regeneration
Exactly what it sounds like, accelerated healing. Wounds heal without scars and will do so at a more rapid rate then one would expect. Not “overnight” quick but given a week or two he can recover from most of anything.

Squirt Ink,
As an octopus, he can obviously produce and “distribute” octopus ink.

Boneless,
Seeing as he lacks bones Nelson can crawl through any hole an inch or more in diameter with only a little effort.

Smokes the pipe
No one is QUITE sure how that works under water but he manages to somehow… And of course the prince isn’t telling.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Magic
Not applicable[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Other Skills
Sommelier
Has an in depth knowledge of fine wines, whiskeys and brandies. Can correctly guess the age and location of growth, distillation and storage of anything he has ever drank and can accurately guess the ones he hasn’t based on geographic area and approximate age.

Predict Final
Horatio claims to be the person who taught Paul the octopus how to predict the final of the 2010 world cup. He is very often right, and can do this with any sport, just so long as it’s a finals or equivalent title. [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Change color[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
P[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rince Horatio Nelson Charles the Third can change color depending on his mood, And wh[/FONT][FONT=&quot]at he has chosen to wear.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
History

Born to the royal family near the islands of Scilly in the Celtic sea, and he lived a mostly unremarkable life, if such a thing is possible for a prince. This was until he was caught in a net and shipped off to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.

His life there was not a bad one, generally kicking it with his fish friends and regularly being fed. He didn’t get quite so much attention as his distant cousin Frank, the world cup celebrity who had the eye of the world and presidents, but he was content there… That is until the day he decided to go ON ADVENTURE!

This Adventure was short lived, and not often spoken off, but it is how he ended up living in a fish tank (quite a big one though easily a thousand gallons) on Nova’s ship, although she now keeps him in a fish tank in her office, with a little one (a mere 180 gallons) on a cart (the mysterious cart with no dodgy wheel) for getting him to and from class.

Generally good information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopus

EDIT:

ID info:
Color= Sea Green
Picture/Avatar:
blue20ring20octopus.jpg

Dislikes: People being disrespectful
Sect: Staff

Last edited:
What i am not allowed to make an oddball character for my TA? We're allowing talking anthropomorphic wolves but not psionic octopuses? That's just speciesist right there!

Also: i felt like getting a second character but not something as "been there done that" as one of the clishe humanoid races... And since drach wasn't using the concept and graciously allowed me to steal it from him...

Name: Éliane Chevalier

Title: Student Council Member

Class: Monk/Geomancer

Appearance:
Elizabeth_for_Mayorlight_by_Dangerman_1973.jpg

Elaine is 5'8" and is of slender build. She has Long Red Hair extending to her shoulder blades, and teal colored eyes. She also wears earrings that match the color of her eyes.

Elaine's outfit is a simple gi, a onyx-collared gray longcoat type gi, onyx-colored longpants and black shoes make up her appearance. Underneath her jacket is a gray tank-top.

Personality: Calm and collected, Elaine is perhaps one of the smarter members of the council. She has a knack for history and English, and she knows where and how to exploit the weak spots of various monsters just through movement and combat. However, she is not arrogant, and sees such behavior as rude and spoiled.

Elaine will only fight in an honorable way, like a knight. As such, she only fights until the opponent cannot fight, and refuses to fight unless challenged to.

Otherwise, Elaine is helpful, friendly, courteous and kind, an expects to be treated this way as well. Although this is a bit of a high expectation. She does wish well for all of her fellow students.

Weapons:
Wooden Staff (pictured in Appearance Pic): A staff made of Odinwood, which is highly durable against steel and other metallic weaponry. The weapon is 5 feet long and is typically carried on her back. It is notable in that it is a two section staff, with the split being a 5 inch piece on one end of the staff, making it useful as a long-ranged flail

Chain Whip: A weapon consisting of several 1-inch metal rods joined end to end by several 1-cm rings, resulting in a whip that is at least about a foot and a half long. the weapon can be used for striking and tripping up opponents. A dart attached to one end of the whip can be dipped in poison that can paralyze and opponent.

Twin Hookswords: 2 foot long swords that are charactierized by an prong on the top of the blades as well as hooks on the bottom of the hilt and a cresent guard for blocking and added slashing.

Emeici Piercers:
1 foot long rods of steel with a dagger point used for stabbing. There is a ring attached to the bottom of the piercer which can be used to spin the Piercers around.

Abilities:
Geokinesis- The ability to manipulate the earth around her. Her power over this ability is generally increase, although it is not up to tectonic plate moving capability, she can levitate rocks and create shields of earth.

History:
Elaine was the first recruit to come to Eureka Academy from Erusea since the Continental War. Her parents died during the war and was raised by her aunt, a magus, who noticed the girls aptitude for Earth Manipulation. She taught Elaine what she knew and how to learn to control her powers. After 2 years of this, she was sent to the Eureka Academy, where she learned martial arts and weapons skills from her teachers.

Still in Eureka to help repair the damages done during the fight with Diaga Academy. Elaine seeks to help people, now more than ever in hopes that she could get over the death of the last Headmaster.

Id Info:

ID Color:
Red

Avi/Picture:
Fpn7g.png

Dislikes:
Biology, Distrustful People, Diaga Academy

Last edited:
I've gotten my characters most written up. Daiyu should be the longest and most detailed because ... well you'll find out when I post her.

Which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Veerle's gone through a few changes too. :ryan:

Name: Evelyn Rosemonde
Title: None
Class: Mage

Appearance:

EvelynRosemonde.jpg

Evelyn has long, very light, almost white blond hair, green eyes, and is commonly seen wearing brown lipstick. Not a particularly tall woman being 5'6" tall, but is quite attractive pleasing curves on a slender physique putting her weight at around 105 pounds.

At a glance, she could easily appear to be into her 20's, but upon looking at her face more closely, it is clearly a quite young face, fit for that of a 19 year old woman. Her outfit consists of a dark green dress, open in front, with matching footwear and stockings.

Personality: Evelyn Rosemonde is a young English woman, confident in her own abilities, and quite mysterious. She also generally will often go for some amount of sex appeal, some times more subtle than others, and some times...not as much so.

She dislikes seeing anyone bullying another, and will often break it up when she witnesses it, for the victim's sake.

Evelyn, even with the more or less subtle alluring appearances she may go for, and from time to time her behavior, especially around someone she finds herself attracted to, deep down, she is a genuinely kind and caring person.

She has always really liked, even adored dogs, even since she was a but a little child, and would have one for a pet, but by her own admission she doesn't think the household of a spell caster like herself is the safest home for a dog.

Weapons: None

Abilities:

Controlled Invisibility. Evelyn can turn any one part of herself invisible for a few minutes, or her entire body, which would undoubtedly be most useful when she needs to go unseen to do something, so long as it wouldn't take longer than the spell lasts.

Fireball. A fairly basic fire spell, that launches a ball of fire, that will home in on the target. In that one way, it is somewhat more advanced than some straight ahead shooting fireball. Will fail to continue following target if it comes into contact with a wall.

Shield. For herself and nearby allies, this for a limited time increases resistance to attacks, both of the physical and of the magical nature.

Dream Stream. Carry the consciousness of a single target away in a gentle and soothing stream, causing the target to fall into a deep sleep, which magic attacks will not awaken it from, but a single physical attack will.

History: Evelyn Rosemonde is a fairly mysterious woman, generally making little know about her to others, though her English accent strongly suggests she was born some place in England.

Already quite skilled in the art of magic, she joins in the Eureka Academy with hopes of furthering her magical skills.

Also on her mind in joining the academy, is that this place of learning and bettering oneself, should likely have some young men in it, and if she were lucky, she may find someone whom catches her interest.

ID Info

Color: Black
Avi/Picture:

EvelynRosemondeHeadshot.jpg

Dislikes: Bullies
Sect: Blue

Last edited:
*points at Kev's bio*

what, no mention of Orion? I'm sad... Ah well.

Lots of interesting characters this year... Wolfie making an actual human, an octopus, a robot...

Huh... if I didn't have Orion in here already, I would have just put Shadow in here to be a bad-ass moogle. Then again, I think Orion fits better then Shadow here...

Yeah, finally. Long over due to make such a character bio. :P But darn it, dumb everybody turning in an hour earlier tonight at least keeps me from working on this any more tonight. :sad3:

I should certainly get it finished tomorrow, at some point. Sorry for this push back hope soon I can get this complete, for those curious about the bio of my first human character. D:

*points at Kev's bio*

what, no mention of Orion? I'm sad... Ah well.

Lots of interesting characters this year... Wolfie making an actual human, an octopus, a robot...

Huh... if I didn't have Orion in here already, I would have just put Shadow in here to be a bad-ass moogle. Then again, I think Orion fits better then Shadow here...

Wha? You want me to say that Elaine is dating Orion...that could be arranged, but first she has to get over your betrayal...

I might toss up another character to add into this little group.

Crimson Wolf: Dude i was up until 0100 spitballing ideas with you for the character! And i'm recovering from the flue:) you can so not be including me in "everyone" there;)

also that would be Prince Octopus or Your Royal Majesty Octopus...

You are not gonna like Maya then FF. She is japanese and unfortunately, in semester one happened to have an obento with octopus and squid in it XD

Estrella likes seafood too. . .but she wouldn't eat anything that's still alive or kill it for that sole purpose. :lew: So Squilliam Fancyson :-)wacky:) is safe from her . :mokken:

Guess I'll be signing up as well again (Frenzy has been bothering me about it non-stop). Gonna go for a teacher this time and I'll be using Ku who is located in my bio thread here:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/showthread.php?t=10441

Ku will be a PE/gym teacher. I don't have any pic for him though. Tell me if I need to add remove anything from his bio.

W00t my badgering has succeeded! bring on the hilariousness:p

@sushi pplz:) Thats PRINCE octopus with sticky rice and soy sause ;-P But Let the banter commence, this should be both hilarious and great character development :-)

Name: Raistlin Majere
Title/Alias: Student Council Member
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Current Residence: “Allod” within school grounds. An Allod is somewhat of a pocket dimension, and in all reality, doesn’t actually exist. He’s left his dorm for his own created Allod. A place in time and space that is his, and he controls. In an Allod, the maker of it controls what is inside, from the buildings to the weather. Everything is created by the “architect”, which would be Raistlin in this case. Inside of his Allod is a large tower that he sleeps and bathes in. In the center of this tower are a large series of doors that lead to random locations around the campus. Technically, because his Allod is on campus, though no one can see it, or get to it, (in fact, no one even knows it’s there), he is not breaking the contract with the Ouroboros.

His current Allod setup looks like this:
2s7as9d.jpg

Only one permanent door exists on campus, and that is in the Student Council room.
Resides With: No one
Race: Human
Nationality: None
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Weight: 175 pounds
Height: 6,1
Skin Tone: Pale white skin
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: White
Blood Type: O-
Body Type: Slender
Appearance:
xdgv7k.jpg

Personality: Raistlin is cold and distant. He enjoys being alone, and being left alone. When communicating with others, he would rather have it to be on his terms, rather than someone elses. When conversing with someone, he is direct, blunt, to the point, and rather rude about it. Even when speaking in an otherwise polite tone, one can easily detect the rudeness and sarcasm in his voice.

He is also very egotistical. He knows his own value as a Mage is high, and he doesn’t hesitate to show it to others. After he lifted the school last semester, he doesn’t just think himself as one of the world’s greatest Mages; he knows he’s one of the greatest Mages, if not the best Mage in the world.

Because of his pride, and ego, failure is never tolerable. Everything has to go according to plan, and due to his methodical nature, it always eventually does. He thinks 50 steps ahead of his enemies, and he’s ruthless in his execution.

He’s a megalomaniac, and a huge narcissist. He loves no one more than himself and no one comes close to how much he values his own self over everyone else (save for Vee, though he is still having problems. To be explained in relationships). It’s been said, including by certain teachers that Raistlin is a sociopath, and they wouldn’t be far from the truth. Raistlin likes to use people, and then abuse them if need be. In order to maintain order, Raistlin isn’t beyond hurting a culprit to ensure that he doesn’t cause trouble. He believes that the ends justify the means.

However, in the last 6 months, Raistlin has lightened up a bit. (to be explained in the history.) People are now able to openly joke around with him, though he is still arrogant and cocky. He no longer takes everything so seriously, as if a burden has been lifted off of his shoulders. Though he still doesn’t like common conversation, he no longer minds it very much. Things such as laughing, which one would never see him do before, are seen every now and then.

His hobbies include reading, listening to old classical music, and cooking. He also likes to practice his own magical ability when he has the spare time.
First Impression: The first impression that one gets from Raistlin is to simply leave him be. He gives away a rather huge, “fuck off and leave me alone” kind of vibe.
Distinguishing Marks: After the battle Raistlin now wears long sleeves due to his arms being covered with scars after he infused his soul into the Ouroboros. Raistlin also has several scars on his back and chest because of it, more so around the heart area than anywhere else.
Religion/Spiritual Views: Despite using magic, and despite seeing his “soul” leaving his body, and despite summoning demons from the underworld, Raistlin is an Atheist. He believes that there is no higher power.
Attire: Raistlin has sense changed his attire. He wears a long robe, open at the bottom, exposing his rather baggy pants. He wears an assortment of armor on his right arm. His right hand is covered by an armored glove that can be used as a clawed weapon if necessary. He still dresses in dark colors. In battle, he wears a horned styled hat. The horns are actually the fangs of a long fanged dragon that he killed months ago.

Under his robe, he wears a black dress shirt with a tie. The tie is white to signify his status as a Student Council Member.
Special Talents/Abilites: Though Raistlin is a Mage through and through, he is also trained in close range hand-to-hand combat. Using this, and lightning, he often can bring an enemy down with just a mere touch.
Weapons: None. As a Mage, Raistlin doesn’t use weapons. He dabbled in Scythe combat, but has sense put it away, finding that it was worthless in comparison to his abilities as a Mage.
Strengths: Out of all of the elements, Lightning is the one that Raistlin is greatest with. Therefore, it is also the strongest out of all of them. A hit by his lightning can kill a grown man with ease.
Weaknesses: However, when it comes to weaknesses, his Lightning is also his greatest threat. When wet, Raistlin cannot use Lightning, or he faces the possibility of shorting out and damaging himself considerably. Also, due to half of his soul being gone, and the corruption of the Ouroboro’s, using magic excessively, starts to damage him. Black like lines will start to form in a similar fashion to veins under his skin, and he will become rather sickly.

Also, physical hits hurt him rather badly. Due to his expertise as a Mage, he isn’t used to being hit.

However, the same power that weakens him is also very addictive. Like a strong drug, the more he uses his own magic, the more addicted he is to it, and the more liable he is to destroy himself in the process.
Vitality : When it comes to physical hits, Raistlin isn’t very durable. He can manage to take 5 hits before he starts to dip in skill. However, as a Mage, he will rarely have this problem. When it comes to being hit by Magical attacks, he could go on for hours even when hit. His resistance very high, and as such, if he has to take a beating, he is more than capable.

Speed : Raistlin is very light on his feet, and as such can move rather quickly. Without Magical assistance, he can run at about 18 MPH. With magical assistance, he can run at about 28-30MPH.

Stamina : Stamina wise, Raistlin is on top of the world. He can fire spells for what seems like ages, and can continue this pace for about 25 minutes straight before getting tired.

Reflexes : Raistlin has heightened situational awareness due to his magical ability. For example, if someone fired an arrow at him while he was standing alone in a room, he would be able to dodge it and instantly start firing with spells.

Fighting Style: Raistlin’s style of fighting is direct in execution. He doesn’t enjoy giving a show, or using flashy moves. In battle, he wants the job done quickly, precise, and effectively. When fighting long range, he blasts his enemy with magic until they either give up, or can no longer move. In close range, he will simply touch his enemy and send lightning coursing through their bodies until they drop. He does something very similar with fire, causing a close up explosion.

Magic : OlderAbilities:

1. Complete and total control of all elements. However, he has a better handle on some more than others. (IE Darkness, Fire, Electricity)
  2. Short Range Teleportation. (100 Yards at the most.)
  3. The ability to increase his speed by using spells, allowing him to move faster. (This can also be used to jump higher)
  4. Molecular combustion: Simply by touching an object, he is able to make it combust on a molecular level.
  5. Force fields: Using Darkness, he can create a shield around himself, or someone else that not only protects the person behind/in it, but shields them from view as well. This shield is impenetrable for as long as Raistlin has the energy to keep it up.
  6. Portals: Using Darkness, he is able to create a rip in space-time, allowing transportation through to another portal. These take the forms of doors to his Allod. There is only one Permanent door on campus, and that is in the Student Council room. Every other door on campus has the capability of being a door to his Allod. However, only Raistlin can do that one. Therefore, if someone opened a closet door, they would see a closet. However, if Raistlin opened that same door with the intention of going to his Allod, he would see his Allod.
  7. Electromagnetic pulse: Using lightning, he is able to create an EMP blast that deactivates any electrical device around.
  8. Force blast: Using wind, he is able to push or pull others towards and away from him in a non-lethal manner.
  9. Using his magical abilities, he's able to teleport items to himself by manipulating space-time.
  10. He's able to change to form of inanimate objects.
  11. Conjuration: Though still in basic forms, Raistlin has been practicing the art of summoning. He is nowhere near as good as his Father is, but he can summon many small animals, such as cats, etc. However, he can summon one somewhat large creature from another dimension. A dragon by the name of Panzer, it’s a fast, yet powerful dragon (though, not as near as powerful as Cameron’s Dragon).
  12. Raistlin's most... odd ability is the ability to create four tendrils out of his back. Each of them have hands and are able to be controlled directly, in real time, by Raistlin. He can fire multiple spells with them, and is able to cast them in rapid succession. With this ability, he can cast up to six spells at once. Four with his tendrils, two with his hands, or one really large spell. (Do note, that this has the potential to put tremendous strain on the him.)

The Dragon:
2m85qar.jpg

Panzer weighs in at 500 pounds, and by all means is a lighter weight dragon. However, this also means that his fight speed is amazingly high. He is capable of defending himself by breathing flames. His wings aren’t made from skin like most other dragons, and are instead made out of what appears to be energy. Even Raistlin doesn’t exactly know how it works. However, in the past 6 months, Raistlin and Panzer have grown close to where Raistlin no longer dispels Panzer back to where he summoned him from.

Favorite Food: General Tso’s Chicken
Least Favorite Food: Broccoli – One would be hard pressed to even get Raistlin to go near this food.
Bad Habits: 1) Taking punishment of a student too far.
2) Abusing magical powers.
3) Drinking wine when he shouldn’t.
Job/Occupation: Student Council Member
Past Occupations: Disciplinary Committee Leader
Activities/Organizations: As a Student Council Member, Raistlin still upholds school rules, though he now does other things. Such as changing direction of the school which now floats, defending the school grounds from those that would attack it, and ensuring that everything is running smoothly and efficiently. Though he is no longer the leader of the DisCo, he still checks in from time to time, and is willing to provide advice if it is asked for.
Speech: Raistlin’s speech is high class, and rather arrogant. When he lightens up, one can still hear the abrasive tone in his voice as if it’s part of him. He speaks in full, sometimes drawn out sentences.
Quote: “I believe you're confusing me with someone who gives a damn.”

Relationship Status:Taken
Relationship History: Raistlin’s relationship with Vee is a rather… unique one. While it started off smooth enough, when Raistlin gave half his soul to the Ouroboros, the faceless man in the suit never bothered to tell him that certain emotions would be null and void. Raistlin not only lost the ability to love another human being, he lost the memory of ever having done so. Meaning, that Vee was never on his mind, not even for a second.

However, after certain events in the last 6 months, Raistlin has gotten those feelings back, and is now having to get used to them all over again. He can once again love someone else. However, being the selfish person he is, he is having issues placing her above himself.
Family: Cameron Majere - Father
Personal Adversaries: No one is yet worthy of claiming this title.
Close Companions: Vee – love interest, Panzer – Dragon/pet/friend
As of now, Raistlin has very little companions, and is rather incapable of making a real friend due to his attitude.
History: During the last 6 months, Raistlin has been very busy. Almost immediately after the battle, he had already begun researching ways to get his soul back from the Ouroboros, and absorb its powers. This proved rather difficult. The Ouroboros is an object that absorbs already pre-existing powers and amplifies them tremendously. Just by that mere concept alone Raistlin was unsure that it could even be done. As he spent his time researching the object further, he had to get used to his new station as a member of the Student Council.

At times, it was somewhat annoying and he rather contemplated taking his leadership position back, but he chose to remain where he was. Besides, he had more power than he ever had on campus with this spot, and he wasn’t about to give that up. He chose to give the leadership position on the Disciplinary Committee to Veerle, who had already proven herself to be capable of it.

It was shortly after this that Raistlin discovered something. He had completely forgotten about Veerle, and at this point in time felt nothing towards her. Not love, nor hate, just complete indifference. Not sure what was going on, Raistlin did the only thing he could think and start questioning the faceless man about it. He eventually confirmed that along with half of Raistlin’s soul (the price he paid to get the academy to fly), that he also took unnecessary emotions and memories from him. The man explained that without these, Raistlin was less prone to mistakes and that if anything he had only helped Raistlin out.

Raistlin wasn’t very pleased. In a fit of rage, Raistlin attacked the faceless man and nearly killed him. However, in the process he realized that as he was killing the faceless man, he was also killing himself. He stopped, and demanded that the feelings be returned. The man obliged. However, Raistlin didn’t get his feelings back, but the capability for them was back. Meaning, he would have to start his relationship with Vee over again. He also realized that the Ouroboros came with more responsibilities. The more power he used, the sicker he became as black like veins appeared all over his body.

That same day, Raistlin slowly came up with an idea. He created what he called the “soul stone”. With this stone, he could trap a soul into it. To be more precise, he could trap multiple souls into it. It worked much like the Ouroboros, but it didn’t amplify powers, it only worked as a power source. Raistlin’s plan was to capture 100 souls. The souls would be those of his enemies (Durga Academy), and powerful monsters. No one knows about his plan, as he believes that if anyone finds out, they’ll believe it to be inhumane and stop him. The stone is perfectly round, and Raistlin wears it around his neck.

After he collects enough, he’ll use the stone to power the school and allow it to fly. Then, he will cancel his contract with the Ouroboros. Once done, he plans on absorbing the powers of it, and becoming a God. Once again, no one knows of this plan. He believes that others would stop him, being terrified of the abilities he would possess if successful.

He eventually made up with Veerle, and was now able to feel those emotions again. Though, now if felt as if he was starting from scratch. Because of this, he has lightened up a bit, and come to enjoy things, rather than pushing them away.

Raistlin still vows to protect the school at all costs and is willing to do things that most would consider evil for the greater good. However, for every monster he slays, for every enemy he takes out, he will trap their soul, and become one step closer to being a God.

ID info:
Color - White
Avy/picture -
b86y3p.jpg

Likes - Silence
Dislikes - Anyone loud
Sect - White

Last edited:
Back