[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

New Student
miku-mirror-small.jpg

Name: Faith Rhodes
Title: "The Silent Screamer"
Class: Techno-bard - Vocaloid
Personality: shy and quiet in class but on her own she sings to her favourite songs. Smiles and laughs around only her best friends, but moving to a new school isnt going to help at all, she feels a little down because of leaving her friends, she will be closed off alot but if people make friends with her she is a loyal and helpful friend to have
Weapons: tonfas
Abilities: none yet
History:
Created 14 years ago by Professor Cyndime for a project that is ongoing, she has undergone regular alterations to give her the chance to slowly age from year to year, Professor Cyndime wants to know if its possible for a computer to become human, that is what Faith is supposed to be, the perfect marriage between human and machine.
Faith had to move schools when her Creator got a new job, she has no friends here, having left all of them behind in the town she used to live in. She has spent most of her life in libraries and so is absolutely shy and quiet almost all the time. Faith is a straight-a student due to the amount of time she spends studying alone. in class she is most likely to be sat at the front and in the library she is usually at the back where the biggest and heaviest books are. She writes novels in her spare time mostly about her seclusion only from a different perspective she has several small books out under the name "Hime No Tage"
Despite being a robot she is as human as possible and as such is stuck with human intellect and strength. the only difference really is that instead of sleep she re-charges and that her voice is a little wierd when she talks ((think robot boy from cartoon network only girly))
and when she sings she sounds like an angel ((example))
ID Info

Color: pink
Avi/Picture: ((close up on head: http://www.projectsaber.com/wp-conte...tsune_miku.jpg ))
Dislikes: bullies
Sect: Blue sect (has the uniform in description and uses her hair to show what sect she is in if thats ok?)

((Techno bard: a bard that uses a synthesizer of electronic instruments as opposed to the usual acoustic instruments favoured by the bard, also never uses their own voice to sing ((uses real voice in secret)) instead sings into headset and uses synthesizer to alter her voice effects))

So about to hit page 5;)

@OP: Don't forget my mission it's cheap and cheerfull and i'd like to see if anyone can actually out fox me:) A while ago i sent you a mail asking how you wanted me to handle "defence" you might want to take another look at that!

Page 5 already.... Cooooooool.

I'm seeing lots of new faces and abilities... and a number of familiar old ones. I wonder if the Freshies will hear rumors of me from the older students?

This will be fun... so long as no one outright attacks me. Which I think Stella still needs to get around to doing.

Oh, one thing, I think you should seriously consider pushing the RP opening back to more like the middle of April, since Survivor, which is set to last for two weeks, that is 14 days obviously, begins March 28th, and I know you are signed up for that...

So I thought I should say something of it since no one else has yet, even though I really do think it is a factor, a lot of RPers could just be falling behind, unable to read or make any posts in the RP for as long as two weeks from March 28th, which is not much before April 1st.

Crap I forgot about Survivor )___) Shit. Well I'll be doe with all the RP info by then so maybe my time in survivor would give me time to work on the RP some more and give the school a new area/s the like.

So yea the RP isn't starting until Survivor finishes you guys >.< Or until I get voted out/etc etc. Oh and Shadow it wouldn't help that I've given Stella a bit of Bipolarish personality so she might outright attack xDDD

*shrug*

So long as she refrains from drawing weapons and using magic on him, as that's against school rules anyways, I'm not much worried. So far as I know, Stella doesn't have any martial arts experience. Orion does, so he could probably dodge anything thrown at him.

Or, if anything, start sprinting at top speed and making damn good use of parkour.

By the way, I can't remember. Did I give you the original concept? And if I did, I find it highly amusing that that's all I did, and I ended up being Student Council last semester.

I'll admit, I kinda failed at my job in that... and I deeply apologize. This time, I'll be as active as possible. Since my character isn't well-liked anyways, though, I think if he disappears he won't hold up the RP so badly.

@ FF Mishra could. Sometimes clarity is found only in insanity.

@SS Oh yes SS, someone will be bringing up your past, someone very interested in people like you.

I've printed out Mishra's bio so I can edit it this weekend and I'll also be working on another student bio and this one will be quite interesting.

So on Monday, I should have three beautifully long bios to post.

Oh god...

Gavin, if your characters and I are gonna fight, this will get ugly...

Whatever. Just please do remember that Orion will throw rocks at anyone who bugs him too much about his past. It's not fond memories for him, and as I'm thinking of them, they probably won't be fond memories for me to create. So... if you start probing to his time before Eureka Academy, there will be boulders flying.

Bleh, harsh sounding. Apologies. Reading some depressing fanfiction, and being empathic makes it difficult. Just... kinda ignore me, ok?

You have yet to see a character like this SS. And no, he wont be spoiling for a fight, he never will be, course he'll be an evil little spike drilled into your brain once you see his attitude.

As for probing, its part of who he is so you will be probed and you won't be able to do anything with those boulders.

Dear god, your not sicking Mishra on me are you?

And if you are, can Mishra teleport? Orion WILL be using Parkour skills to run from people probing him, if he can't hit them.

Ah well... this will turn out to be a fun year. Very fun indeed. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough* sorry. Getting sadistic and depressed and dark and... done now. Gotta go call girlfriend to cheer me up.... bye bye for about 10-20 minutes!

A student vs. teacher scene? That would be interesting, I'll admit. [/totallynotencouragingit]

Oh, and Gavin, James is still going to be the librarian, right? He'll be having a intern. :ryan: If you changed your mind about that, then I don't know who she's co-running the library with. :wacky:

Just a note. In case there are people that are tl;dr with Estrella's history, the last several paragraphs describe how she's linked to Eureka - just to reveal a shortcut. :monocle:

Name: Crimson Wolf

Title: The Moonlight Warrior

Class: Warrior

Appearance:
In his Humanoid Form:

do_the_fandango.jpg

Credit to Hillary at DeviantArt for the image.

His height is 6'0, weight is 210 pounds. Crimson Wolf, like most of his race, prefers to be in his Humanoid Form. He has a fairly muscular body, though it would normally not be too noticeable for all the fur a Ferfnir has, his superior strength is apparent, and he doesn't attempt to cover up his entire body to hide it.

Overall appearance, for the most part, is the same as that of a Wolf, as any Ferfnir's is. In his Humanoid Form, he usually walks on two legs, though in either this form or his Feral Form, he must run on all four legs to run at his top speed.

His eye color is light brown, nose is also brown, fur is quite long, and primarily black in color, but has some crimson colored fur of unusual markings across the left side of his face, torso, low in particular, and on his tail. There is also crimson colored fur along the sides of his tail.

He wears a long, sleek black and silver coat, open, and a pair of sweat pants that are all black, and fit him loosely, so he uses a brown belt with a silver belt buckle to keep it held up well.

He never wears shoes, partly due to the problem of not being able to acquire any that will fit, though he never really looked much, because it is also his preference, feeling more free without any to be trying to walk awkwardly in with his paws.

Only wears his light weight clothing as opposed to armour, he never wears armour, be it considered light armour or heavy armour, one time that he tried it, he disliked the restricted movement greatly, he values his kin's natural capabilities highly, and has no intention to negatively impact his mobility with heavy armours.

In his normal Wolf shape (Feral Form):

crimsonwolf.png

He is basically a Black Wolf, but due to the odd, crimson colored fur on him, he calls himself Crimson Wolf.

Other than not wearing any of the clothes he does in his Humanoid Form, just having a couple of patches of crimson colored fur instead of markings, and his actual shape being the same as that of any Wolf, he maintains the same overall appearance otherwise, black fur all over everywhere other than the two areas, being across the left side of the face, now covering the front of the ear as well, and at the end of the tail, that have red fur.

But as a result of the shape change differences, his height and weight are altered, and become more like that of a regular, quadruped Wolf's. Height: 3'0. Weight: 140 pounds.

When shifting to this shape, it may seem odd going from having strange, inexplicable markings, to the area just becoming all crimson colored fur across the one side of the face, with no pattern to it, or on his tail, but the markings only appear in his true form, his Humanoid Form, of which he was born into.

Personality:
Crimson Wolf generally has a cool, laid back personality, and is very tame and approachable. There are two sensitive subjects for him though; his past, and any serious reasoning to fear for his sister's life, he is very protective of her, since he learned of her existence then met her.

When he is alone and bored, he may sometimes play with his tail when he is not very tired and suddenly in a playful mood (only if in his Feral Form, however), while other times he will look up at the stars and the moon in the sky at night.

If alone, bored, and tired, he will simply go to sleep. Strangely, when in his human-like shape, he prefers to sleep lying facing down. This is most likely just to avoid laying on his tail, since every once in a while, when he is sitting down somewhere late at night, he sometimes nods off, shortly after falling back and landing on his tail, which would cause it to sting a bit for a while.

As for his level of tolerance, if someone were to accidentally trip and spill water on him, but then apologizes, he wouldn't really let it bother him, just say something along the lines of

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. But now I'm all wet...if you'll excuse me, I have to go get dried off..."

Even though his fur is of dark colors, and he wears dark colored clothing, he isn't the least bit sinister, and is strongly against the killing of the innocent, and despises criminals, but even them he will not always just attack mercilessly, but bring them to justice rather than to their graves.

As for someone killing another in self defense, the other brought it upon them self when they went looking to pick trouble, just a matter of time before they pick on the wrong person and get what they have coming to them. Sounds cruel, but such is life.

Though he tries to be unnoticed doing this, if he knows there will a tough fight just ahead of him or a series of fights, he will go aside and think back on the more harsh experiences from his past to intentionally shed tears, he will be able to fight better after getting this out of his system, an odd but indeed a useful, not meaningless course of action to take as a battle preparation from time to time.

If someone sees him doing this, they may not understand how doing this gives him strength. But one would have to see his face to tell he is being emotional, as he always has his eyes closed during this, and is silent, so someone would have to see at least a tear trickle down his furry face to be able to tell if he is doing this.

Weapons: Claws and Fangs. He relies solely on his sharp claws and fangs for his attacks.

Abilities:
Howl. Though not used often, this briefly unleashes the full power of the Wolf within, causing for a significant power boost (about 25%) for 100 seconds. No visible changes to appearance, Howl increases Crimson Wolf's power by causing an adrenaline rush to generate even more damage with his attacks.

Spiral Cutter (or Cyclone Cutter). A physical attack technique in which Crimson Wolf slashes at the target with his claws from the ground up, spinning at lightning fast speed as he rises, briefly leaving the ground to land a final, stronger attack to the head.

History: Crimson Wolf has spent much of his time traveling and doing good deeds, some that one could even call heroic, though Crimson himself prefers being called something of a Protector, rather than hero, calmly being modest.

One thing about his combat skills, is that even though he is very good at what he does, the variety to his attacks are for the most part rather limited, so he goes to the Eureka Academy in hopes of an Unarmed Combat Teacher being able to expand his range of moves in battle.

Additionally, on somewhat of a lesser note, but still noteworthy, in his time at the Academy he keeps a bit of an eye open for any others there that may appeal to him, in which case he tends to get slightly nervous, but generally will inch closer then greet the female that attracts him.

ID Info

Color: Red (Crimson. ;P)

Avi/Picture:

file.php

Dislikes: Talking about his past (too long?)

Sect: Blue

Edit: Okay, got the History section done now. Complete. Is it approved? Hope the History section is alright, kinda lame to be frank, isn't it? xP

Last edited:
Well i was planning on doing a little paintball tournament for combat theory anyways:) might be a fun way to get some student v teacher action going:)

@Gav, i'm sorry but i dont see the link to my stuff in your last post? care to explain or atleast point me in the direction of my own post?

If i am going to keep adding text to my first post the rate i have been adding it upto now i suspect i might very well end up with half a novel by the time i'm done with it;)

All bios accepted. I'll be gone for the next week though so basically all you can do to contact me is by PM and I'll get to them by a mobile phone or something.

Wales? you wouldn't normally be more in the direction of St. Andrews would you?? I could use someone to talk too:)

Back