FFXIII-2 www.finalfantasyxiii-3.com exists

kalash

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hey,

I've been a member since yesterday! I came here last night after finishing ffxiii-2 (every quest, every achievement), as I wanted to see other peoples opinions of how it ended.

I was reading about everyone’s opinions on DLC and the potential XIII-3.

I done a search for XIII-3 on google but didn’t get anything conclusive. However, I am just after trying a few random URL's and I came across this.

www.finalfantasyxiii-3.com

I know that means nothing! Especially since it is still just a blank page. However, the domain exists.

It could simply be someone that jumped in to buy the URL in advance hoping that he/she could sell the domain to SE at a later date. That happens btw! It could also simply be SE working in advance and securing the domain name in the chance that it does happen.

The truth is, it really is there. There really is nothing on the page yet, but the domain is there...which could potentially be the later of my two suggestions.

What do you think?

SE has confirmed that it's just for domain squatting, and it has no relation as to whether XIII-3 will be realised or not. If I remember correctly, SE Japan didn't even know that website exists.

SE has confirmed that it's just for domain squatting, and it has no relation as to whether XIII-3 will be realised or not. If I remember correctly, SE Japan didn't even know that website exists.

Just domain squatting then. That’s a shame, but understandable. There are plenty of other domain's I went through that currently are not registered. Even if it was owned by SE, I guest that still has no relation to the game actually becoming a reality. Could have just been purchased in advance in case it does happen.

Think about it though... If they announced Final Fantasy XIII-3 now, ahead of all the DLC they're gonna release to expand on this current game, less people would buy the DLC and would just wait for a final game.

Back