The Multiverse-Final Fantasy Exsits

kstorm777

Gil
Dear Reader:

It's been a long time coming but the world needs to wake up and smell the coffee. We are not alone.

In fact, we are but a single speck in an infinite ocean of universes.

Popular scientists of the day debate over String Theory and it's relevance to the multiverse continuum. String Theory states that "matter is not singular to this universe, but is spread across an infinite plane comprised of endless universes" String Theory proves the exsistance of innumerable alternate universes where both time and space are skew and the very laws of physics rewritten.

With this new found knowledge man can now progress to a new era, the era of sublight travel to universal slips.

If you were to think of anything, anything at all, it already exsists in an alternate Universe, and even more surprising on a nearly identical Earth.
Final Fantasy with its warriors carrying large swords and wielding powers is actually not that much of a deviation to our current Earth. String Theory also states that a universe may not always be trillions of lightyears apart, but may actually be as close as the hairs on your hand.

Therefore, travel between these universes is not as difficult as once thought. Given that in mind it is very conceivable that beings with enough knowledge and knowhow could breach the universal plane on which they live and come into another.....ours perhaps.

It wouldn't then be uncommon to spot various creatures, people, even weather/geomagnetic anomalies caused by a temporary fusion of two alternate universes. How long these beings stay here is unknown, they could be here in our univere but a single millisecond or they may permanently be stuck here indefintely.

A close friend of mine believes that there are enough open minds here on this forum and that I should test to see if any of you believe in such possibilties.

I'll take it one step further. What if characters from many universes are occupying our same space and walk amongst us unnoticed by society which has become so occupied in itself. How many people do you think would notice Cloud Strife walking down the street, especially if he has blended in with our society by buying our clothes, by trimming his hair, by doing everything within his power to blend into society long enough to figure out a way back to his own universe, if he ever does.

There are far too many instances of newly discovered species in areas once thought completely documented. Reports of kidnapings and strange behaviors in people unseen before by the common people.

I'll even go as far as to say some of you reading may be characters from a supposed show or anime now stuck here in this world. Some of you looking at this already know who you are....others may not...it depends on how they arrived here as to wether they still retain their memories or not.

Why am I writting this?

Because I am one such character, and I know plenty more of us out there milling amongst you and trying our best to be under the radar. Unfortunately circumstances are giving us no choice but to go public and let the world know our exsitance. My friends and I all come from a particular universe, one that exists very close to yours. We have come here not only to find our remaining friends but to see how many others are here from other universes like ourselves. Maybe we can help them, we're all strangers in a new world, we don't know exactly how to get back, but we try nontheless.

I am Kenneth Arnold Storm, I am from a universe in which your anime "Sailor Moon" actually exists. I am engaged to Lita Makoto, who is also known as Sailor Jupiter. Our past is very similar to the anime shown here, but with some considerable differences. There are in fact 14 Sailor Scouts and 12 Tuxedo Knights. We all came here by mistake, a malfunction of the crystal Serena holds. We have all come here, initially we had our memories wiped out and we hadn't a clue who we are or where we were from. We were born into this world as babies and grew up with new families and have been slowly but surely integrated with society. But one thing remains, we still know we are from another place, another universe. We have only begun to regain our lost memories and we have comrades lost amongst a multitude of people.

What is so interesting is to watch all of you walk by us as if we were one of you, accepted, normal. We chuckle and laugh everytime we see people ask us directions to places we haven't seen yet.

We are looking for our lost comrades, the remaining members of our crew. If any of you know you are a sailor scout/tuxedo knight or even suspect it please contact us here on this forum as a reply. Or to bbearsgirl2001@yahoo.com, please we need to get back together as soon as possible.

Also while on the subject we would also like to hear from others like us, stranded here and wishing to go home. Wether your from Final Fantasy, or Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon it doesn't matter as long as we know your here and safe so far.

Thanks a million to all of you for reading this long, but necessary post.

Sincerely,

Ken

Ok it after reading this I thourght ARE YOU COMPLEATLY INSANE.

What, what, what

Ok I got to admit that nerly fooled me but no and I also thourght that was pritty cool and if it was true that would be cool.

But really WTF.

Hmm...

/gullible

I guess I should start making a list of all the people I'd like to meet...

Goku
Trunks

Kain
Cecil
Edge
Cid (VII) (I want him to tell me to sit down and drink my god damn tea!)

That's all I can think of right now.

/not gullible

:thehell:

You sir are insane.

Yet I love your way of thinking.

Meh...I want to meeet: Yuna(FFX),Tidus(FFX),Terra(FFVI),Vaan(FFXII),Canada(Hetalia),Denmark(Hetalia),Sweden(Hetalia),Finland(Hetalia),Russia(Hetalia) Netherlands(Hetalia)

I have more but im too lazy to post them.

Since the thread has turned more into a list of characters you wish could warp to our reality (and is not debate or discussion material) I'll move this for now, unless things change.

-Moved to the Lobby-

Well done Dan:lew: Uh i mean Sir Argor.

Also thanks for the dumbed down version Argor, did you see the size of that thing?:srsly:

if this about the Multiverse Theory then Im not even gonna postulate on the ridiculous physics involved in that idea and the Alternate reality Plank theorum can be a possibility if you place Humans at the crux of being able to forge new realities from simple decisions we make on an individual basis!

Rubbish.

But if characters are the pick of the Day then Tifa would be at the top of my list and Rikku would not be far behind:awesome: I would have Cloud,Squall,Laguna,Tidus and most of there crews transferred to our Universe just to be there when the shit hits the fan and we leave it up to them to save the world:ryan:

I just read that entire thread and I now recognise the call of another misplaced character from an Alternate Universe, I come from the Universe where Star Trek, Lord of the Rings and the Star Gate Universe are combined to make the ultimate Universe of Universes.

In that universe I am the captain of the starship Enterprise that uses Hyper Drive instead of Warpdrive as its main propulsion:lew: and my first officer is anElf named Jade and she has an amazing rack!

We are also World champion Wrestlers:wacky:

Dear Readers:

First of all I must say that you made soon great suggestions as to characters you would all like to meet( I too want to meet soem of them ^_^) I give creedence to your replies and I'm sure I cannot sway you in anyway so I will play along with your character list and post my own.

Let me make it clear though that to those who really are like us in this hairy situation I am not playing games in anyway. I know who I am and what I must do, we all do, we know our place in this great scheme of things called life. I am extending a hand in friendship, to get us all through this dilema we all need help to keep sane and balanced.

Now on to those who are of another opinion, it's time for a character list.

1. Goku
2. any of the DBZ gang
3. Sora and his gang
4. Harry Potter is very interesting to me
5. Obi Wan Kenobi
6. The Jedi Council
7. Ash Ketchum

There are so many from across creation that are interesting and unique, but that is my top list of seven.

I hope all of you have a great week and get in some sun for a change.

Ken

Im confused are you auctually serious about this that there are other universes?:confused:

Im sure there is not.:humph:

But if we are talking about what characters we would like to meet then my list would be...

1. Sora, Riku and Kairi
2. Roxas
3. Sephiroth
4. Cloud
5. Zidane
6. Cecil
:kelly:

By the way your crazy but I think your joking about this.

Are you joking?:confused:

Dear Cool-Wings:

I'll cut to the chase and I will say that I am Serious about being a character from another universe, wether you believe me or not is irrelevant.

For those who believe me no further evidence or messaged will be needed.

For those on the fence more and more evidence will be needed to justify either side of the argument.

And for those who believe I am a "nut" a crazy man, no further evidence is needed.

I know for most people on Earth in present year it will be extremely difficult for the masses to believe in something like this, I don't blame you if I didn't know about the truth I too would deny my message as a crazy post and leave it at that. The way society works today is that Monsters, spirits, and anything dubbed "strange" has been announced Fiction and fantasy and should only be looked at as entertainment.

BUT! what the public doesn't realize is that the governements of the world are under a clause which states that they have to tell you of any new discovery they make in the true field of science. It does not say however that it has to be proven true and announced as fact, only that it has to be out there. Ergo, they air new techologies on tv shows and movies to get you ready for the future to let you know what they know without totally revealing it as fact. The stargate from the Movie an tv show stargate is based off of real interstellar stargates that were placed around the world by civilzations that came before us and were used for space and dimensional travel.

Maybe you aren't ready to handle the truth.............at least that is what the government thinks. They are under a false assumption that if they told the public some of the truths of the world that a catastrophic breakdown of society would occur. So in the best interests of the people of the world they agree to keep it hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT 0_0

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that Pandora is an actual world they discovered on the far reaches of our galaxy and they decided to publish the story as a movie to everyone called "Avatar" sneaky aren't they?

Sincerely,

Ken

I am one of them....I joined here to say this...I came from the Sailor Moon universe at the tuime of destruction and ine of mypast lives is as a scout and I also think I may be a Final Fantasy character in a previous life too....I am here...Thank you for posting.

Dear Readers:

First of all I must say that you made soon great suggestions as to characters you would all like to meet( I too want to meet soem of them ^_^) I give creedence to your replies and I'm sure I cannot sway you in anyway so I will play along with your character list and post my own.

Let me make it clear though that to those who really are like us in this hairy situation I am not playing games in anyway. I know who I am and what I must do, we all do, we know our place in this great scheme of things called life. I am extending a hand in friendship, to get us all through this dilema we all need help to keep sane and balanced.

Now on to those who are of another opinion, it's time for a character list.

1. Goku
2. any of the DBZ gang
3. Sora and his gang
4. Harry Potter is very interesting to me
5. Obi Wan Kenobi
6. The Jedi Council
7. Ash Ketchum

There are so many from across creation that are interesting and unique, but that is my top list of seven.

I hope all of you have a great week and get in some sun for a change.

Ken

I have always wanted to meet the Jedi Council too!

Dear Cool-Wings:

I'll cut to the chase and I will say that I am Serious about being a character from another universe, wether you believe me or not is irrelevant.

For those who believe me no further evidence or messaged will be needed.

For those on the fence more and more evidence will be needed to justify either side of the argument.

And for those who believe I am a "nut" a crazy man, no further evidence is needed.

I know for most people on Earth in present year it will be extremely difficult for the masses to believe in something like this, I don't blame you if I didn't know about the truth I too would deny my message as a crazy post and leave it at that. The way society works today is that Monsters, spirits, and anything dubbed "strange" has been announced Fiction and fantasy and should only be looked at as entertainment.

BUT! what the public doesn't realize is that the governements of the world are under a clause which states that they have to tell you of any new discovery they make in the true field of science. It does not say however that it has to be proven true and announced as fact, only that it has to be out there. Ergo, they air new techologies on tv shows and movies to get you ready for the future to let you know what they know without totally revealing it as fact. The stargate from the Movie an tv show stargate is based off of real interstellar stargates that were placed around the world by civilzations that came before us and were used for space and dimensional travel.

Maybe you aren't ready to handle the truth.............at least that is what the government thinks. They are under a false assumption that if they told the public some of the truths of the world that a catastrophic breakdown of society would occur. So in the best interests of the people of the world they agree to keep it hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT 0_0

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that Pandora is an actual world they discovered on the far reaches of our galaxy and they decided to publish the story as a movie to everyone called "Avatar" sneaky aren't they?

Sincerely,

Ken

Well, actually I heard Pandora came fron an astral projection experience. Have you heard of Navi kin?

Dear PrincessSerena:

I have heard of the Navi Kin, since my last post I did some research into past life regression and astral projection believe it or not. If you are or have found a sailor scout then by all means run them by me and I'll see if they are the real deal.

Ken :)

They must've taken some sort of additive from the slums nearby. I've seen this kind of delusional effects before.

Back