The evil buisness Man. (He does look evil)

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
What do you think about this character? We know almost nothing about him but I can take a guess that he will oppose Noctis's group. What kind of weapon do you think this guy will have. Do you think he will join the group for a short time? Something about him makes me think of Noctis. What do you think this guy's role will be in Versus XIII. Discuss

I'm not sure which character you mean.

Have you got a picture?

You say the "evil business man" but I think a lot of the character designs are essentially in black suits, with a few in t-shirts but still smartish etc. At this point I can't tell them apart, at least not by their clothes.

I can't really see the man himself being offensive. I think he's just a character but otherwise you won't actually fight him. Like Maester Mika from FFX.

Some people have speculated that "the evil businessman" and Noctis are related; i.e. father and son maybe?

Does he have red eyes, too?

Having him be related to Noctis would be interesting, especially if they're enemies. (If they are father and son, they need to be careful not to make them too Tidus-Jecht, who weren't enemies, but just didn't understand each other all that well.)

Ummmm ya it can be another Father and son thing but only a few characters got revealed so far and the game is still in development. Also they should really release a new trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. As for the business man I think he can be one of the main Villians but not the total evil guy. We need more info!

*coughRufusShinracough* Kinda reminds me of someone we already know...

Haha glad someone said it. I mean I have idea quite yet, but at the same time I don't want to expose all the characters so I don't do the research needed in order to know.

My firm bet is he is a support role, where it be good or evil I'm sure it will be minor. I may be wrong!! but we shall see.

Back