signature

~shocked-onigiri~

Clourith Fanboy
Gil
i need a signature for my new username change to "Yaoi-kitten"

using this image
11495451100791-1-1.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/ReinSchiffer/Decorated images/11495451100791-1-1.jpg (link)

and the text "Love has no boundries"

rep and thanks and credit goes to anyone interested :)

I was gonna see if somebody was gonna take it but it doesn't look like it :D sooo i'll give this one a crack :D anime as well... my department

one request could you mind trying finding a rendered version of this image... i would just make my life a little quicker XD

I was gonna see if somebody was gonna take it but it doesn't look like it :D sooo i'll give this one a crack :D anime as well... my department

one request could you mind trying finding a rendered version of this image... i would just make my life a little quicker XD

Do you have photoshop? If so all you need to do since it's a white background is go to Magic Wand, click the white area and right click > select inverse. Copy, new document, paste, and there it is. Most times it's really accurate

Do you have photoshop? If so all you need to do since it's a white background is go to Magic Wand, click the white area and right click > select inverse. Copy, new document, paste, and there it is. Most times it's really accurate

dude you just gave me the best tip ever thank you soo much dude XD ok dw about it i'll give it a crack now :D

Back