Signature Request

Aerius Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV Server
Coeurl
Something about username changes that appeals to me, guess it is just fresh to have an entirely new sig, avatar, and username once in a while.

So that brings me to my request, A Jon Talbain sig, in anticipation of getting Darkstalkers Chronicle The Chaos Tower for Christmas, and in hopes that Capcom will make Jon Talbain at least a downloadable character for Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, coming out Spring 2011.

Ah, and if you care to make an avatar to go with it, feel free, that would be very much appreciated as well, but it is optional (if so though, keep in mind I can have an avatar up to 150x150 in size), the request is the sig.

41dae5f42c3bf182ced671d685f925b8.jpg

(this specific image doesn't have to be used, just an example, and an option)

Size: Whatever looks best for what you are working on with the image, just remember the sig size limit is 500x200, which I believe is the size of the sig I am currently using, that's a guideline in that case. :P

Text: Unless you can think of something more of text befitting Jon Talbain, simply the name will do the trick...or treat. :giggle:

Style: Its Jon Talbain, all I can say is make it true to Darkstalkers. But if you don't know for the series, don't worry, just keep to the Dark part and you'll do fine. :monster:

+rep to be given to the taker of my request, so thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing what sig is made out of this, and best of luck with it. :busta:

Last edited:
Back