Shinedown

• Thread starter John Marston
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Marston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAWhB1_ZqvM

Did a search here and i thought i'd post this video to see if anyone has heard of them besides me and if not...well maybe enjoy some of their songs. :D

EDIT: Can you please expand on your thoughts about this particular band. This is close to being a one liner/spammy post in a post count section. Thank you. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
That song isn't quite my cup of tea, but I like it. I remember my friend sending me 'Second Chance' by them, which I thought had great lyrics and a good beat. I'm not a fan of the band as a whole, though :gasp:

Oooo i like it.
Ive heard of them before, however I have only heard 1 song by them and that is 'Devour'.

Can you PM some more or something like that?

I've heard of one of these guys songs.

It's called 'Save Me'.

It is a really good song in my opinion. Nice beat. It keeps you interested as do the lyrics.

Not heard any of their other songs though. I should make an effort to get some more of their work.

I love this band!!!! I own there newest CD and I can honestly say I love every single song on it. I have a lot of there other songs too, I like their remake of "Burning Bright" (originally done by Lynard Skynard) to list one of many. And the vid you posted that song is also one of my favorites, especially at the end when he is screaming the last chord.

Epic band!;))

I recently heard of them after they did the theme song for WWE Extreme Rules earlier this year. I wish I knew what the song was called because I really enjoyed it.

Before that, I had never heard of them..

Back