I started it again

Limpid Legend

Drifter Of Eons
Gil
Really guys. After playing XII I thought I was too exhausted with the continuous dialogues of the latest episode. I chose to play IX but nothing more than curious about where Chocobo Paradise is. Anyways. When I put DISC 1 of FF VII I felt strange vibes coming to me. I was playing that game again. Yes...and even when I saw that bad graphics of Aeris standing up at the intro I said: "NOT bad really what an emotion". It was like playing for the first time. Back in 1997 when my father bought me Playstation Console System. When I looked at the extra game inside the box I thought it would not be as my friend's Tomb Raider...something boring. But really I can't forget the music, the characters the emotion of playing. I am so excited with it that I'm gonna beat it 100% for sure. Think of it. I'm at the point where Cloud, Tifa and Barret go search for Aerith at Shinra HQ. And Cloud has already learnt all of his Limit Breaks, literally. I so await for Omnislash again.....xoxo I'm a bit excited really. It is so nice to meet with old games. But just now I discovered that I haven't accesed Honey Bee Inn. What a down?! No 100% completion!!!:jon:

My friend....You have just explained my very first experience playing this game. I am so happy that you have ignited the flame of this game in my heart again. I can tell you're going to really enjoy playing it. Keep at it and don't ever let that flame die. This game means alot to me.

Back