HOW the heck does Sin do it?

But why are you treating Dream Zanarkand like an Aeon? There's absolutely no foundation for that way of thought at all, and that's what I'm saying. Guesswork that you're arguing as fact, which is nonsense.
Then tell me, exactly, what is a summon and what is the result, of a summoning in FFX? :)

Not agreed then, lol. So the Fayth themselves don't know the whole truth behind Yu Yevon and the purpose of Sin? Golly, who told you?

The Fayths know, however the only concrete information we get is from the Child Fayth of Bahamut who loves to speak in riddles. He is there never explaining much of what we already knew from other characters like Maester Mikka, Seymour, or Auron.

I didn't say Sin was the portal I made reference to, and that particular quote doesn't justify what you're saying at all lol.

At least I quoted the game. :dave:

Dream Zanarkand either exists or does not exists. If it exist, it must be somewhere. ;)

I'm hardly arguing a point that it's in another dimension - that was a fleeting comment as an after-thought. Much unlike your thoughts on the matter however.

I never said that what I've been mentioning is the truth written in stone. Only a theory.:)

Saixy you bloody legend taking up the fight good for you!

I read all of that !@#$%^& hilarious!......its just speculation and I do that for a living......kinda. Calling my posts about dream Zanarkand Whacky, was cheeky but Its a fair comment.

Giant portal above Zanarkand? I can't say I have ever noticed it......you ont mean the one Tidus is pulled into and then is transported to spira through, thats Sin's underbelly.

Something else?:hmmm:

Giant portal above Zanarkand? I can't say I have ever noticed it......you ont mean the one Tidus is pulled into and then is transported to spira through, thats Sin's underbelly.

Something else?:hmmm:

Well all our theories are speculations if you ask me. None of the characters in the game give enough information about Yu Yevon and Sin, and many of them barely mention Dream Zanarkand aside from the Child Fayth of Yu Yevon. I have my doubts whether or not Maester Kinoc and Maester Mikka knew about Dream Zanarkand, seeing that Maester Kelk Ronso seemed kinda oblivious to much of what was happening.

Oh and good thing you mentioned it was Sin's underbelly. I was about to think it was something else....far far to the rear. :neomon:

I imagine Tidus....

Dude: How did you get to Spira?
Tidus: Sucked in by Sin's giant fat arse....:sad3:

Make it stop! oh please make it STOP!

There is one more possible link between Sin and the Dream Zanarkand.......and its this.

When a 1000 years in the past,Lady Yunalesca obtained the final summoning from lord Zaon Sin was created and the horrible cycle was started, of people being sacrificed to become the final Aeon in Lord Zaon's place, Sin was created by Yu Yevon and subsequently destroyed the city of Zanarkand, Its people having fled to the safety of Mt. Gagazet to be encased as Fayth.

Well here s my point, With Dream Zanarkand being a summoned city, the Sin we observed at the very beginning of FFX was not in fact Jecht/Sin it was a re-enactment of the destruction Sin created 1000 years earlier?

The fact that Auron "talks" to Sin/Jecht is a hole I will admit but, I cover that as well.

Y'see because the whole place is a summoned City and Auron is "unsent" and Tidus is a dream,and the city is summoned by Yu Yevon who is inside Sn/Jecht they are able to......be manipulated beyond normal physical means.WTF?

Tidus is transported to Spira with Auron via a facsimile of Sin in "dream" Zanarkand to the real Sin/Jecht in Spira, Tidus becoming a tangible Human entity, and Auron remaining similarly undead through it all.

Dont forget they had 10 years to put this plan into action, and 10 years for Jecht to figure out Sin's abilities and find a way to complete therplan of getting Tidus to Spira and start shaking things up.

lol Jecht was physically touchable
Everyone who died could turn out a fiend (physical) Summons are Physical.

They are all made of pyreflies.

However the Dream Of Zanarkand is made of pyreflies YET I dont think it was Physical,
It was infact just a dream IMO. when Sin transferred Tidus only then Tidus became physical in the real world SPIRA.

The dream of Zanarkand was on top of mount Gagazet, The bubbles etc. ;)

The dream of Zanarkand was made by the fayths which are also in the walls of mount Gagazet, BUT Tidus is one of those bubbles .....

The people from Dream Zanarkand are all models based on the old people in Zanarkand, they are not actually the same souls/pyreflies. ( example - Tidus/Shuyin )

Pyreflies = LIke souls , you cant create souls , but you CAN DREAM THEM. Thus those people are only physical when they are dragged out of those bubbles.

Man remember the bubbles burst when the Yu-Yevon died, regardless I still cant explain WHY Tidus could be brought back

well maybe because Bahamut took the effort to dream him back ;)

I think that your theory could be right, but yu yevon would have to use allot more fayth to summon a dream sin. But yet again, it could be a physical location, i mean dream zanarkand is in a form, an aeon, summoned by the fayth, so it has to have a physical location. Well, i can only speculate.

Back