FinalFantasy-XV.net(help me guys)

王 Yoshida

King Of Asians
Gil
Hi,i would like to create finalfantsy-xv.net,so i dont know how vbulletin works,if anyone who does ,feel free to post!
1-first i need to know what do i have to do to own a domain!
2-second if anyone knows html ,tell me what do i have to do to make a website!
3-i would love to have a forums so if anyone knows how it works,feel free to tell me!

If anyone wants to join in ,feel free to tell me here,!
You wanna be a moderator with and you know how it works,and knows what to do ,tell me here or pm me and we will make a team ! Thank you(i really need help)

You have to buy a domain name, a server.

In order to use the vB software, from what I understand if its like any other software, you need to buy a domain name. The place my mother uses is GoDaddy....it might not support vB, but you could always check. GoDaddy is really cheap too, from what I've seen from other hosting sites at least.

Goddady is 200 bucks per year man,still i need people who wants to do it with me! OR who could do it fer me!
Wow, my mother has two domains and has estimated it to about 150. And if she paid by the year, it would be half of the 150.

You sure its 200?

So you need people to help run the site, or help run the site money-wise?

i need people who could upload vbulletin and intall the site and the forums,and that takes some body who understand vbulletin and html!

Back