Final Fantasy meetup group in London, Uk

HelenBaby

Gil
Hey everyone, just a heads up that I've started a Final Fantasy meetup group. I'm planning our first meetup to happen in London, Uk during the summertime, most probably in one of the big parks in Central. Should be fun times =)

I'll tell you a little bit about myself, my name's Helen, I currently work in education (but am thinking about moving into the games industry). I used to run a Final Fantasy society at my old Uni SOAS, which happened to have the same name as this group actually, which is Phoenix Down. My favourite Final Fantasy is (surprise!) 4, but I also loved 7, 8 and Tactics Advance.
Oh, and I also currently run a meetup group for Sonic fans which is pretty successful. We average about 20-25 attendees each time.

If you're interested please join the Facebook group, which can be found here : http://www.facebook.com/groups/290738534333061/

Hey Helen! Great to see some motivational post regarding FF! I am excited at the prospect of a FF London Meetup. Maybe Hyde Park would be the best place to host such a meeting? I also know of some friends who would be very interested in the London meetup.

I'll join the group and we can go from there :D

Back