Veteran
Gil
Warrior
Bomb
Cactuar
Tonberry
Ultros
Don Corneo
To keep these threadlines separate, please add your process suggestions here.

By process, I mean how we run things: if you want to host, how we should host, what time we should start, whether or not we should allow voice chat during films and so on.

Basically, anything you have an opinion on, add it here!

I think voice chat would make it more difficult to hear the film itself, but if people would rather do that then that could be possible if others who want to hear the film mute the other people.

I wouldn't have a clue how to host something like this. But if others do, feel free to step up! But I think the way you have been hosting has worked so far. I think you've settled on the best set-up to avoid lag now. In the earlier films there was quite a bit of lag, but that has mostly stopped now. I'd say if you are happy to host, go ahead as you have been, but don't feel like you need to host a film every single week if that doesn't work out for you or you need a rest, etc.

I wouldn't participate in the voice chat myself, but I don't mind if the VC is open for those who don't mind chatting in the background. I think that unless we're expecting a huge crowd it wouldn't be too invasive. But that's just my thoughts on it :D

While I have no desire to regularly host (my schedule tends to be sporadic on the weekends so I'm not reliable) I do want to express that I wouldn't mind helping out host once in a while, especially if Adam (or anyone else!) isn't able to and/or we want to do some kind of holiday event like we did at Halloween. I don't want Adam to feel like he's the only one we have to rely on either, despite him being a great host :lew: Sometimes we just get busy! So if we find ourselves in a situation like that don't hesitate to reach out.

It'd be great if someone else who desires to help out in hosting could possibly stream at later times of the day. Currently when films stream it's about 3:30pm my time. If someone else is willing to host at a later time for those of us who are in a different timezone I'd be willing to help out in that area as well. However what's currently running at the moment is still great :lew:

Thanks for always hosting Adam! Don't burn yourself out or feel obligated to host every single weekend, even if you have a schedule already set up!

... Unless it's my turn for a movie. :ahmed: Then feel obligated.

:wacky:

Back