Help FFXIII: Mission 55 neochu (growth egg mission)

DarkShadow

S'all good in tha hood!
Veteran
Gil
can someone give me tips on how they beat neochu please............

and also if you can,your party's stat.........(HP, strength,magic etc)

I've been trying to kill this all day.............I kill thoes little things it's with but they keep on coming back........and once my aerosols (aegisol and fortisol) wear out I die even wuicker.

My strongest party is Fang,Lightning and Vanille.........

Party stats:
(estimates)
Fang HP:14000 Strength:2300 Magic:11000
Lightning HP:12000 Strength:1800 Magic:1600
Vanille: HP:12000 Strength:unknown (not commano anyway) magic:1700

I desperately need the growth egg............

I'm not bothered about battle ratings either.........
got any strategies?

Cast Death on it but first make sure you imperil it. Vanille learns death on stage 4 of the crystarium I believe :hmmm: So if you dont have it you will have to grind

Don't be scared if Death does not work the first time you use it. As a matter of fact it took me almost 20-30 casts before it did the trick. You may even die and have to re-load to try again. Anyways its worth it in the end as it makes leveling up very easy.

I also did the death trick. I had two of my highest HP characters (Fang and Snow) as Sentinels to be able to withstand the attacks of the Microchus, as they can hit pretty fast and hard. Vanille will be your lead, and she must know death.

Vanille needs a Belladonna wand (It increases her debuffing which increases the chances of imperil landing even faster therefore increasing your chances of surviving long enough to have the death spell hit). If you can, equip her with the accessory sprint shoes (it gives auto-haste and significantly cuts down the time to cast each death spell. Getting more hits = increased chances of one of the hits working). Cast Imperil on Neochu untill it sticks. Cast death, rinse repeat. It probably will not work the first time however, just let him kill you and go up to him afterwards and try again. Eventually it will work.

As everyone stated already...Have VLH as your team with L as your sentinel (Nimbletoe boots) H as the medic and V spamming death. if it doesnt work after 10 tries, reset and try again. good luck

i think i had Vanille For death snow as sentinel and hope as medic. i killed it with death but i still had problems with the little guys.

i think i had Vanille For death snow as sentinel and hope as medic. i killed it with death but i still had problems with the little guys.

the little guys are easy if you switch to "Ruthless"

Back