FF7 Best and worst weapons..

Tidus_Blitz

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
What do you guys think the best weapons were for the game? I luv the buster sword and the ultimate weapons for cloud and the other characters. What about you guys?

I'm not saying is the worst weapon,but I don't really like Tifa's Ultimate Weapon.The Premium Heart...is just,annoying.For the weapon to actually make a lot of damage,it depends of how full her limit gauge is,which is just freaking annoying because,yeah,you use her limit break,goes back to 0...and her weapon does the minimal amount of damage.

BUSTER SWORD!!!

The Masamune was cool too.
But I hate Tifa's martial arts, if you can count that as a weapon.

I don't like the Shuriken either.

Are we talking about best-looking weapons or just all around best weapons? If it's the former then I quite liked the Force Stealer (purple, ftw) and the Organics. There were quite a few of Cid's weapons that I liked too although I can't remember the names of any of them. :gonk:

I didn't really care for any of Barret's weapons, I guess. The gunarm thing just didn't do it for me. And the megaphones Cait Sith used were just stupid.

Cait Sith's megaphone had to be my favorite because you have to be REALLY badass to take down monsters using only a megaphone. How many people have you seen use a megaphone to take down monsters the size of skyscrapers?

And Buster sword or Masamune have to be my least favorites mainly because THEY'RE TOO GODAMNED OVER-SIZED TO ACTUALLY USE.

Last edited:
Ahh, haven't played this game in ages so, don't quite exactly remember all the names an' whatnot :monster: Although, I do recall cait sith weapon to suck ALOT. it was pretty much useless. As far as best weapon... not so sure. Have ta get back ta ya on that :monster:

Favourite Venus Gospel - I think it just looked cool, I really liked it, that and i got it rather early on in the game, so naturally I was kicking arse:P

Worst Premium Heart - As the above post said, i hated the way that damage was dependant on the limit gauge, it fails.

I liked Ultima Weapon for Cloud. It saved my life duing the final fight with Sephiroth when I used Omnislash. The damage was 9999 which led to me beating him in one or two attacks ^_^ I hated every single glove that Tifa had, which is why I didnt use her.

Favorite Weapon - Mop, i mean...it's a mop, a mop is a mop, and to kill monsters with a mop....you get the idea.

Ok i'm kidding the Mop is funny as hell but my favorite weapon might be the Ragnarok in terms of looks.

Worst Weapon - Oristuru, again in terms of looks.

In terms of usefullness i go with Conformer for the best (to get the sources and stuff) and Cait Siths Megaphones as the worst.

favourite* >.> Or favorite, depends on the nationality for whether a "u" belongs in it or not. xD

My craving for power compels me to say Ultima Weapon, so that is my answer. A very effective weapon when your HP is max or close to it, and it just looks awesome too, hard to complain about that. :D

Missing score, at least Barret had one decent looking "arm", and of course if you had 8 maxed out Knights of the Round materia in it you could one hit kill emerald weapon with it due to the glitch in the game xD

*Threads Merged*

[B said:
Cloud1355[/B]]mine would have to be the good ol; buster blade

Please put a bit more effort into your posts. If you like the weapon, explain why it's your favorite. Thanks. :)

I think that the worst weapons in the game were any weapon for Barret that was close range only. I mean, the guy has a gun attached to his arm so why have a weapon that is only close range. Barret is supposed to be a Long Range attacker. Oh well, they are good for the little time you have them. Other than that, the best weapons in the game are obviously each characters Ulitmate Weapon, which the only one I have ever gotten was Clouds.

Back