Enuo

Aztec Triogal

3-7-77
Veteran
Gil
My favorite part of Final Fantasy V lore has got to be Enuo. This badass sorcerer used his power to create and merge himself with the entity now known as The Void. He gave his soul (as well as his immortality accidentally) to The Void in order for absolute power. Without it, Ex-Death's plan to destroy the world would be a fool's dream. Enuo's backstory also explains the creation of the 12 legendary weapons formed 1,000 years before the events of FFV.

...?

Did they ever mention ingame about Enuo? All i knew about him was the fact he created The Void, and that the 12 Legendary (And gay) weapons were his..

Truth be told though, i only liked him for the fact he made those weapons. I enjoyed their usage very much...! =D

Yes, he is mentioned multiple times during the game as being imprisoned on the Void/Rift and creator of the Legendary Weapons as mentioned above.

Enuo is the ultimate Boss on FFV Advance: http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/5enuo2.jpg

When you reach the Final chamber of the rift, you have three new paths, Omega MKII, Neo Shinryu and Enuo.

I personally think he had more fame than strenght, he was told to be an God-like sorcererer, yet he isn't half the threat Neo Shinryu or Omega MKII are. But I enjoyed fighting him a lot as he looks fairly like Neo Ex-Death by casting similar deadly spells. (even the background and battle theme were the same)

He was a badass villain for what he did, but he isn't a major character as he doesn't appear in the original game only his name is mentioned, by all means he is a secret/optional boss on FFV Advance.

Yea, I can't say I'm exactly thrilled he is a boss in FFV Advance but I do love the character. He's one of those characters that you only really know about if you payed attention to the plot closely. I appreciate those characters.

Enuo is cool and everything but I hated that they made a boss out of him
FFVadvanced sucked! ( I bought the US version of the game and it sucked so I never bothered getting the real one)

I'm really hoping they do a good remake of FFV on the PSP like they did for FFI&II

Back