Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
This clip here was from my soap opera finale. ^_^ I really liked it and my friends and I were debating who sang better. Well, it's kinda obvious, but there are those who said the girl in the purple dress had the most beautiful voice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UJZB2BRSNbA

So who do you guys think sings better overall?

I really would have to go with the girl in the pink dress. My cousins met her back in California and I'm so jealous!

Anyway, some info...when they were performing, it was actually live. I mean, they were acting (since it's a soap opera) but they did it live with real audiences! They even cried (yes, acting) in front of them and all. I really think they pulled it off quite well. There were more songs they did, but this is the best one.

i went with the Girl in pink - the other ones accent just annoyed me tremendoulsy - really nice song though ^_^

Lol the girl in purple had an annoying accent? Meh, I thought her voice was smooth and crystal clear. High too. But the girl in pink really outdid her, especially towards the ending. That really gave me chills. Lol the girl in purple had a b*tchy role here, but she's actually really nice in real life.

But yeah, I've seen people sing this song in American Idol and these two girls sang it better, methinks.

I went with the girl in pink because she sang first and I could only stand about 3 seconds of the junk before my head exploded. lol So at about 2.8 seconds I turned it off and voted... and replied. Congrats. lol

Back