L

Iller than Radiation
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ellen Stone
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
comes a steep price sometimes, doesn't it? I thought about this, as I just caught sight of the sticker on my Dr. Pepper. To walk across the street and buy a twelve pack, it costs 5 USD. But to drive into town and buy a 2 Liter Dr. Pepper, it only costs 1.50 USD.

I'm just sitting here thinking: That sucks. It costs the same amount for a 20 oz soda as it did for that 2 liter drink. It was also cold, since it was in their giant freezer thing. ;_;

Convenience is bullshit :elmo:

Want a drink from the vending machine on campus? $1.15 for a regular bottle of coke. If I drive down the street to a gas station, I could get something twice as big for just as much.

It's the price we have to pay for convienience I guess, they may be closer but they charge more, but we still go to the closest shop because it's closer ><

It would be amazing if their was a convienient shop near me that wasn't like, uber expensive D:

Ah the co-op is a pain in the arse, I hate having to go there when I run out of food, I always end up spending 20quid on three items. But Im too bone idle to trek all the way to Asda, and then Id end up buying to much and need to get a taxi home....

But to drive into town and buy a 2 Liter Dr. Pepper, it only costs 1.50 USD.
I doubt it when you draft in the cost of of fuel. ;D

It's all just because we're far too lazy to go that little bit further to save money. I know I am. Usually.

Oh and you spelled convenience wrong. :wacky:

You messed up the quote now :elmo:

Gas doesn't really apply in my situation either...I'm just too lazy and afraid to lose my parking space on campus.

The area where I live sucks. I live in the middle of nowhere. the closest thing is a gas station that closes at 10pm and it's 2 miles away.

Where I live, there are 4 towns around me and they are about the same distance from each other, so there is nothing convenient about where I live.

Back