Curse of Zaan Castle

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil

Curse of the Zaan Castle

LOCH_ILL2_GD.gif

A group of teenagers go on a field trip to an old castle after celebrating their graduation. But little do they know, this castle is ancient and haunted. There are supernatural beings that dwell here. Vampires hide their true faces behind their former human selves and hide in the darkness, never to see the sunlight. Spirits of the demons possess humans and their DNA becomes combined. Werewolves bite humans and increase in their numbers, they do not transform until the full moon.

From the dawn of time, it has been these supernatural creatures that have increased in their numbers in Zaan Castle. The teenagers who will enter those doors will never be the same again. They shall either become a vampire, demon or a werewolf. When they walk into the castle, their fates will be sealed and they will doomed to never be completely human again. They can try to escape the castle, but when they do finally get out, they won't be the same people as they were before.

How will their families react to this? Or what about their friends in the castle with them? Well, it's about time to find out what will happen.

A coach was heading towards Zaan Castle, located in Canada. It had been a good six hours now that the group of kids and five teachers had been travelling from their former high school. The headmaster rose to his feet and spoke through a microphone. "Um ... can I please have your attention? Thank you," he said. "We are now arriving at Zaan Castle. Please be patient when getting off the coach. Don't worry about your luggage, the castle workers will be bringing them up to your room. Thank you for your patience, everyone."

that would be the beggining when we start

Rules

• No powerplaying or godmodding
  • Killing of characters is not allowed
  • You may choose which creature type you become, the base three are vampire, demon, werewolf, if you are making your own, please leave a bio and i will think about it
  • You have to be literate, so that means following Morpheaus's rules
  • What else other than to have fun?

Template:

Name: (Your name)
Supernatural Name: (Vampiric, demonic, werewolf supernatural name)
Being: (Vampire, demon or werewolf ... the one you will soon be)
Personality: (What you act like)
Appearance: (What you look like)
Bio: (Your background story)

okay this was a simple copy and past i did to the other version, some changes though, you may choose a creature type besides the three mentioned, so you can make up your own type of creature, just make sure you tell us and give us a bio before you do so.

also depending on the situation, i'll let have two characters at the same time, i'll decided it when nessarry, its just for those people in other countries that can't get on much or interact,

finally i think that a post limit of 2-3 a day is enough, faith said there were problems so i think i better put it in, the last thing is to Faith, if you want to join back in, come at any time, that is if you want to

HAVE FUN AT ZAAN CASTLE - Faith's idea<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I started in the last one so if you dont mind il start again here:

Name: James
Supernatural Name: Savior
Height: 5ft 11
Hair: Brown
Being: Vampire
Personality: Pesemistic, Short temper
Appearance: Same as my other Rp's, loose fitting shirt, karhki coloured trousers green jacket
Bio: Teenager, prefers to being alone, short tempered, both his parents died in a gas explosion when he was 7 leaving him alon to fend for himself, eventually he was taken into a war monestry and taught a few things
At skwl he was captain of the Gun and fencing team, both weopns he uses like a pro, in the gun s team he used two pistols which he inherited from his father

Last edited:
Name: Wullfe

Supernatural Name: Allucard

Being: Vampire

Personality:
Wullfe is the quiet, calm, collected type. Even in the heat of life and death battles, he is always thinking, his mind racing, managing innumerable possibilities at once. He prefers the serenity of solitude to the cheerfulness of companionship. His lone wolf persona has led him to a life devoid of any real friends, allies or comrades. As such, he is his top priority. He values nothing more important than his own life. Due to his lack of conventional social skills, he is often found at odds with members of the general public. His silence is often misinterpreted as animosity and his thoughtfulness as broodiness. A runaway from a broken home, emotionally, he appears cold and dead, and always working to stay alone and away from what he wholeheartedly believes to be the burden of friends. He is stubborn, and kept alive thus far by what he considers to be his foolish pride.

Appearance:
Loose black pants, with a black duster coat bordered by dark red and a midnight blue button down shirt underneath. The word, “Sadistic” is etched on the back of the jacket in blood red letters. The outfit is complemented by a pair of humble leather, black gloves, and nondescript black boots. Finally, he wears a tattered old vampire hunter hat to hide his eyes. In addition he dons a long white scarf.

Bio: Wullfe is the lone child born of a broken home. His mother died at childbirth, and his father, well, he would rather not remember his father. From an early age, he was taken advantage of and mistreated. As he grew, he was shunned by the world at large, and had to rely on his own strength to survive. He's finally managed to graduate from school, however he's failing in some vital classes. As a last ditch effort, his therapist cut a deal with the school. He could get his degree, if and only if he went on this one last trip...

I was also in the last Zaan Castle, so I'll join this time as well. ^_^ Hello everyone! Glad most of you made it back.

Name: Mizu
Supernatural Name: Whatever people wish to call her.
Being: Wolven. (Smaller, stronger form of a wolf.)
Personality: Very friendly and motherish. She doesn't like to be alone in strange places when she's this young, and likes to stick with at least one person.
Appearance: 5'4'', 92 lbs.
Bio: Mizu grew up with her father, elder sister, and younger sister, her mother dying when she was about 2 months. Her father arranged her marriage, as was custom in her clan, and she's currently married. (And yes, it's custom to marry in early age in her clan as well.) She's loyal to him, but not particullary happy with it. She tries to do well in High school and will continue to do so in college to take care of the family she is she she will come to have.

~More about Mizu is in her profile in Galbadia Garden. There's a link in my signature. Just click 'Mizu Profile'.

Very well i'm in i'll use my Kamui character, just used the pic, not the abilities

name: Kamui
other: Dark Light
Being: fallen angelic - it is a being that is angelic, though its powers are of the darker kind, its signature, is it is able to hide its powers, and its black crown on its forehead
Personality and appearance: link below
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/ga...html#post62019

bio, a teen boy in high school, always relised he was different. and always seemed to be the loner and never quite like the others, he thinked differently, and always thought on the darker side of life and always appeared unemotional, and unenthuesatic to anything he did was ever likely to do, the same to this trip and to everything else,

And my second character that i was using last time

name: White
other: White Dance
being: black angel - an angel that has fallen, and dismissed from all society, the main mark of this is the black wings, red eyes, and the use of lighter powers, as well as those of the darker kinds, similar to the fallen angelic kind, though never as strong,
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/ga...html#post70002

same personality as Kamui and such and such<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

yeah i suppose that your right, okay lets start then

White and Kamui were sitting in the bus, White's head leaning on Kamui's shoulder asleep, Kamui looking out of the window as though in a daze, *sigh* "irratating, this is a pointless trip."
Zaan Castle came into view, "seems we are here, wonder whats going to happen next."

"Okay we are here, everybody off the bus!" said their techer Mr. Dando, "Please assemble outside the gate into the castle, and Don't! do anything stupid."

Kamui woke White, gently though, they left the bus, out into the cool morning air, and the rising sun, over Zaan castle.

::Wullfe slammed the rather large tome of a navel he had been reading shut and looked about as his classmates prepared to leave the bus.::

Wullfe: (It's about time... I sat here for so long, my leg fell asleep...)

::Grimacing, he stands unsteadily, and begins his trek for the aisle. Before he reaches his destination, he trips, partially due to his own paralysis and partially over a pencil which went astray. As he stumbles to the ground, he reaches out instinctively, and tries to grab on to something. It just happens to be...::

OOC: If someone wouldn't mind, I think it would be a good entrance for your character as the person that Wullfe hooks onto.

James walks slowly down the aisle, he hears some trip turns round and is grabed and pulled to the ground by Wulfie.
James stays on the floor for a few seconds then gets up dazed a bit, he helps Wulfie up then he caries on out of the bus and walks to the front of the gates....

Kamui was with White, leaning against the bus, looking up at the castle, "I never liked these type of things... for good reason..."
"i know Kamui," she looked up at the castle, seems as though this won't be intersting.'
"Seems you might be right."
He collected his baggage from the bus, and helped White with hers, "
Hey Tech, what's the room line up?" he shouted over the noice everyone was making, he couldn't understand what everyone was so happy about, just a dumb castle.
"Kamui? oh, line up... lets see..." Mr Dando, lets see, your with White as usual when we go on these pleasent field trips.
"Pleasent... i wish," replied Kamui.
"Kamui, how ofter do i have to tell you about your personality and attitude."
"There is nothing that i can do about it, and there is nothing that i want to do about it."
He left holding his bags, and some of White's with her following, the staff was already use to Kamui's odd prersonality, he was different to everyone they had said, but so had White, thats probably why he is the only one that she got along with, so they teacher usually left them alone to do their own things, and their grades weren't bad, White and Kamui, they had said had no enthusisam to work, like any one could.

Kamui and White dumped their bags by the gates, someone else would come to collect it, and waited for the opening of the gates.

::Wullfe rises with James, and dusts himself off. Without so much as a second glance at the the person who helped him, he proceeds to exit the bus. He now stands outside, surveying the castle...::

Mizu rubbed sleep from her eyes, yawning from the long trip. She had curled up on a bus seat, a quilt pulled over her to keep her warm. Now she stood up as she heard the other people start to get off the bus. She was half-asleep, so she accidentally bumped into James, "Oh oh, sorry sorry!" She tumbled out the door and landed on her knees, barely missing Wullfe. Her face was red as she stood up, brushing dust off her clothes, *GAH! Why do I have to be such a klutz?!*

James averted his gaze from the castle''Never mind it doesnt matter'' he went over and helped her up''there u go''. He liked Mizu but didnt have the courage to tak it further.
They all waited for what seemed like ages while the teacher was faffing about on the bus.''What is the teacher doin??''

"Thanks." She smiled at James, "Who knows what he's doing." She looked around, then started foward as a supervisor nodded towards the door and headed in. Mizu smiled, "Oh, great, here we go!" She smiled widely and pulled her backpack up higher on her back. She really didn't have many things to carry, just a few sets of clothes, toiletries, a book, and a CD player with two CDs and batteries. She went inside where the supervisor started to hand out room keys, *Ooooh, I hope I'm not alone....* Unfortunately, she got one big room to herself. She looked down nervously, "Man, this place is so big. And.... it's so creepy here." She bit her lip nervously.

''He walked along the corridors leading to bedrooms'', he though to himself it was sooo quiet, too quiet.....
He got a room next to Wulfie ''lucky me'' he thought and opposite Mizu.

He started unpacking and then went for a quick shower, the shower had crap water pressure whiched pissed him off. He turned the shower off and stepped out and dreid himself off....

Last edited:
::Wullfe stares at the mansion in silence, contemplating their stay.::

Wullfe: (I'm not one whose much for superstitions, but...)

::To no one in particular, he finishes his sentence.::

Wullfe: "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

::A cold wind passes through, and chills Wullfe to the bones. He hears the voices of two of his classmates conversing behind him (James and Mizu) and decides that it's time to enter his home for the next few weeks.::

Wullfe: "I hope I get a room alone..."

::Finally, Wullfe arrives outside of what he believes to be his room. He tries the key, but to no avail. With a frown, he brings the key into the light to inspect it. It's worn, and appears to be as ancient as the castle.::

Wullfe: (Just great... Wouldn't you know it?)

::Wullfe steps back a little, and watches James exit the room he had just been trying to enter. For a few moments, he doesn't say anything.::

Wullfe: "I must've thought this was my room..."

Wullfe: (Oh, I guess I got the room next door... that's why the key wouldn't work...)

Lol. James opens the door and ends up face to face with wulfie.
The is a acward silence for what seems like ages then James says ''Hi'' , not expecting a reply.....

Back