Comrades FFXV PC

Gunnar

Gil
Hello, needing a little help and did not see this in other threads. I have very recently started playing XV and really enjoying it. However, I bought it to try and play with friends. Thing is when I got to make a room and input 4 digit code, it will not let me use any keys on the the kb. I also tried with xbox controller and the same thing. Click A button to input and I get nothing. Funny thing is with kb I can use backspace to erase the 0000 but I cannot type anything in. The friends I am trying to play with have the same problem cannot put any code it, can erase but not type. I have restarted, unplugged, re plugged, and nothing, I can use keys to exit the menus but cannot input code. Looking for a little help. Thanks in advance

First off welcome to FFF, secondly I looked at SE's forums but cannot seem to find FFXV anywhere on there. I will keep looking. It could be a coding bug if multiple users are having the same issue. I will keep looking and relay what I find out.

Thanks a lot. I looked online "Google" search for the past week and nothing. I did watch a youtube video and saw a guy using a xbox controller and when he went to input code a number box popped up so he could select numbers. Mine does not.

From what I am gathering from SE Forums is that there are many technical problems with the game. I cannot narrow anything down to your specific problem, however. This kinda scares me away from the game, TBH. The is a vast of knowledge here, I am sure someone will come up with a solution. We are here for you.

FYI I play on PS4 but many other players play on PC here at FFF.

Once again thanks a lot. I cannot play quickplay either It times out every tme with unable to find group and disband party. [AI] Ugh. I really like the game though. LOL Level 15 haven't left first level.
t

New thing

Once again thanks a lot. I cannot play quickplay either It times out every tme with unable to find group and disband party. [AI] Ugh. I really like the game though. LOL Level 15 haven't left first level.
t

New Developement, I tried my laptop and was able to put in a code. WTH. Went back to my pc and still can't

Back