NES elitists are the worst people on earth

Danru

Gil
They think just because they grew up in the 80s with their mom doing everything for them. Suddently everyone who hasnt played or grew up with it only care about graphics. Who the heck do these people think they are? And they are nothing better than people i used to go with in high school who played world of warcraft and even skipped school just to play it who obsessed and sort of was rude and obnoxious just because i wasnt a wow gamer or something. Like this is one reason why i kind of wished Video Games would be banned. Just to get someone off their high horse, like some goverment would go into the house and just take their PC or NES, SNES or whatever away from them for like a year or so. Just to see how they would do without it.

I mean i have Played Zelda 1 NES 3 times, normal, 2nd quest and once more just to be sure there wasnt anything more, and i gotta tell you.. i am not that impressed with it, i even think Zelda 2 did improvement over it. I mean i liked that SNES game as a kid though that i grew up with. But Super Mario was however fun though.

In either case. The thing is i have fond memories of Crash bandicoot on PS1, but i dont go around saying people who like games now like Xbox One are worst people. Thats just arrogant and those people who loves to belittle others how their taste are better are like grown up children who seriously needs their gaming device taken away from them to change their attitude to something better

Edit: I played DOS games such as Prince of Persia 1989 though back then though, i am more fan of DOS games mostly. The music on NES is something i am not a huge fan of. Even SEGA Master System is more to my taste.

Back