Lightning Returns I Absolutely Need Help In Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

ameenfinalfantasyxiii

Final Fantasy XIII Trilagy
Gil
Hello,

This is Ameen again. I am visually impaired and no one offered to help me in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I absolutely need help in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. My brother and my friends were able to help me occasionally, and I was able to do some parts on my own. I got to Yusnaan Palace, but I ran out of time, so I had to start back from Luxarian. I am in Yusnaan City right now and I got the ticket to get to the industrial area past centeral avenue. I need help getting back to Yusnaan Palace. Would someone be able to Skype me and do a screen share with me, so they can guide me where to go? Please let me know as soon as possible if someone is willing to help me.

Ameen

Dude due to a load of peoples time constraints no one is probably going to be able to have the time to help you as you strictly want it. If you need the help and are visually impaired it's best to get friend or family help, though I find it hard to see how you are posting this asking for help if you are visually impaired in the first place.

Back