To Whom Removed the Login Timer

FinalxxSin

Anti-Hero
Gil
Whoever decided to remove the login timer, I want to personally say thank you. I can't tell you how many times I was writing a post, only to get logged out and have to relog back into the system. It was really annoying. I've had my computer off for a few hours. I went to try to log in, and I noticed that I hadn't been logged out. I just want to say thank you.

There is/was(?) a little box you should normally tick that says "remember me" that would prevent the system from auto-booting you.

Fake Edit: Okay, it doesn't say that, but it's just a tiny box on the upper right hand side next to the log in button.

There is/was(?) a little box you should normally tick that says "remember me" that would prevent the system from auto-booting you.

Fake Edit: Okay, it doesn't say that, but it's just a tiny box on the upper right hand side next to the log in button.
o_O I always assumed that was there just so you wouldn't have to retype in your information. I didn't know that button served that purpose. I have gone all this time without having it checked.

Just to confirm what Linnaete said. The check box allows you to stay logged into the forums.

Welcome to the land of the nerds. :lew:

Back