YouTube Do you comment, like or subscribe?

Yes I do. I comment when it's relevant; I never just comment things that I know tons of other people will say. I will also comment to support people in something they're working hard on, or it was tough for them to say, or when they're facing troubles, etc.

As far as Subscribing goes, I Sub to channels I either want to keep an eye on, or who's content I like so much that I want to keep up with it regularly. YouTube is essentially my TV now, so I have 'regularly scheduled programming' that I go through each day, at the end of the day.

And I also Like things too. I rarely dislike things, but I like things that I either want to keep track of (since Favorites is only limited to like 600 videos), or things that I really did enjoy/appreciate.

Most importantly though, I do these things because I like to support the hard work of creators. Being a content creator on YouTube myself, I know what it's like to sometimes spend hundreds of hours of free time on a video, only to see it get basically no response. So I like to show the people who are working hard, that their hard work is appreciated. Without gaming content on YouTube, I'd have no real television style entertainment. I'd find it much more difficult to keep up with gaming as a whole. I wouldn't have a place to share my interests with others through video. So I like to support that.

For the most part I will like any videos that I... like. Most of my viewing on Youtube consists of music so it allows me to find the song later on without searching manually. For normal videos I won't just do it because they ask however. Same idea goes for subscribing. If the channel is uploading stuff that I want to see more of, then of course I will. Makes it easier for me. Helps them out as content creators.

As for commenting... absolutely not. I'm not sure if you've seen the comment section of the average Youtube video lately but I'd be sooner seen arguing with a small child over something trivial :wacky: I will admit there have been times that I've read a comment and I've had to "bite my tongue" but eh. Waste of time.

I personally subscribe to channels that I find interesting to watch for the purpose of that I know I will be watching it all the time. I hardly post any comments on any YouTube channels. I only post comments on topics that catches my interest. As for liking videos, I only do it when I like what I see on the videos. Liking videos is the thing that I do the most on YouTube.

I may like a video every now and again, but that's rare. I'm typically just more of the lurking type (if I'm in a mood).

I think I may have commented on a video once years ago? I think it was a Kingdom Hearts video or something. :lew:

Back