The Top 10 Greatest Final Fantasy Characters.

http://www.gamegents.com/2015/10/09/top-10-the-characters-of-final-fantasy/

A list complied of the greatest characters to ever appear in the greatest series of all time. Do you agree with the list or is it way off? Let me know.

:boco:

Not at all!

1) Lightning. <- She's badass, much more than the guys, lol
2) Cloud. <- Ok he's not THAT deep, but maybe when you see him within the context of the world of FFVII, he suddenly feels so... Well made.
3) Aeris. <- Probably most loved character of video game history...
4) Sephirot <- Best villain can't be lower than fourth place.
5) Yeul <- Best secondary character deserves 5th.
6) Zack <- After playing Crisis Core, he became one of my fav characters. So epic this guy.
7) Caius Ballad <- Having yeul on my list, was surely going to make Caius on my list too. They both complement each other so good. What an amazing couple.
8) Terra <- Ok, she's not very expressive, but thinking about Terra makes me think about this wonderful adventure that is FFVI. I can not help but consider her one of my fav characters.
9) Kekfa <- When I played FFVI, psycopath villains were already a cliché. If this hadn't been the case, Kefka would probably rank number 4.
10) Vivi <- This was tough. I really didn't like FFIX much, but I admit Vivi was a good hook for playing until the end of the game.

Not at all!

1) Lightning. <- She's badass, much more than the guys, lol
2) Cloud. <- Ok he's not THAT deep, but maybe when you see him within the context of the world of FFVII, he suddenly feels so... Well made.
3) Aeris. <- Probably most loved character of video game history...
4) Sephirot <- Best villain can't be lower than fourth place.
5) Yeul <- Best secondary character deserves 5th.
6) Zack <- After playing Crisis Core, he became one of my fav characters. So epic this guy.
7) Caius Ballad <- Having yeul on my list, was surely going to make Caius on my list too. They both complement each other so good. What an amazing couple.
8) Terra <- Ok, she's not very expressive, but thinking about Terra makes me think about this wonderful adventure that is FFVI. I can not help but consider her one of my fav characters.
9) Kekfa <- When I played FFVI, psycopath villains were already a cliché. If this hadn't been the case, Kefka would probably rank number 4.
10) Vivi <- This was tough. I really didn't like FFIX much, but I admit Vivi was a good hook for playing until the end of the game.

Also a very good list! But Lightning? lol

Back