Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Aerian hit the ground the wind driven out of her as she lay flat on her back looking up to the sky, crystal clear blue skies. It didn’t take her long before she knew something was amiss awkwardly she sat looking around her surrounding, blinking a moment as she adjusted to the light and the pain behind her eyes subsided slightly.

She flexed her head and was quick to notice she now seemed to sport a set of feline ears, a quick check of the rest of herself and a tail later she groaned.

"Oh great I've become the crazy cat lady" She flopped back onto the ground and kicked idly "Damn interdimensional voids"

"Are you alright there miss" She heard the voice but only found its source as she sat up to see a young girl looking down at her "You seem out of sorts"

"Me? Um... no just … gah I don't know hard to explain I guess" Aerian replied

"Well we get out of sorts here, you should take a trip to Brentbranch Meadows, I'm sure there's someone there who can help" The girl replied with a smile, Aerian sat and nodded

"Thanks" She stood then stopped offering her hand "Aerian, pleasure to meet you"

The girl shook her hand gently then pointed to collection tents and the stables that she assumed would be Brentbranch Meadows, and as she collected her bow she bowed softly and then turned heading toward the stables.

She was aware enough to note the vast variety of people coming and going, smaller folk ambled past as did the more surely dark skinned folk, leaving her to wonder where the hell she'd ended up.

This realm it seemed was inhabited by several races and which was nothing new, most realms housed a few races, each in an endless variety, her own been home to elves, trolls, even fairies, so most other races were not new to her, she was however fairly sure she had never set foot in this realm before nor had she ever become some kind of kitten.
She neared the edge of the decked area as she made her way toward a gate the rather tall man dressed in green blocked her path.

"An adventurer here I take it?" His tone surly and he eyed Aerian with an odd expression, she plastered on her sweetest smile and nodded

"Yup, I'm here for fame and fortune" She made a show of allowing his to see the bow at her back

"Alright then Miss, just don't causing any trouble or you will have the Wood Wailers to be dealing with"

"Me trouble?" Her voice oddly sweet as she nodded and then headed in as she passed the stall she made a point of buying a much better far more comfy outfit, at least now she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. She took a few minutes to gather provisions and then headed for another rather surly looking woman by the tent.

"Well another bloody adventuring type I see" She snapped in a rather cold tone

"Um … yea sort of, I just sort of need to know where I ended up" Aerian replied softly, she could feel the knot of frustration burning in her gut but she knew better than to let that free right now, it would after all do her no good.

"This is the Central Shroud, part of the great state of Gridania, I would have thought an adventurer would already know that" The woman snapped back

"Mm, well I sort of just arrived, so trying to find my way" Aerian replied again plastering a smile on her face, mentally noting down each thing she was now been told

"Ah well, names Audrie lass and I'll tell you what, if you head down to the Chocobo Stable at the end of the Meadow here, lads name is Luquelot, if you tell him I sent you he''ll lend you a Chocobo which will take you to Gridania, go have a word with Madam Miounne I'm sure she will set you right"

"Thank you" Aerian bowed slightly then spun on her heel and headed as directed, her mind now wondering what in the hell a Chocobo was, what she saw she wasn't quite ready for.

Last edited:
Finding A Path

Aerian stirred to a knock on her door, the last couple of days had been a little bit of a trip for her as she spent time in Gridania, the city state which she had landed herself in, it seemed this was a new realm on the outer edges of reality, it also came with the added effect she was now Miqo’te a feline race, truth be told it wasn’t the first time she’d been a cat race but this was definitely the first time she enjoyed it.

She had also been introduced to Luciane, the Archers Guildmaster, that was a fun conversation cut short by Aerians uncanny skill with a bow, she was as adept with a bow as any Luciana had ever seen, so she said at least, Aerian was unused to those kind of compliments in her world she was the troubled teen with an attitude, but she had taken lessons from her father and her uncle and a bow served well in her chosen line of work as a master thief, people from far and wide sought her cat like ability in acquiring things that weren’t necessarily theirs or even hers to begin with, it did pay well though, her father of course was always disappointed in these choices, but they got along for the most part.

“Good morning my dear, how are you feeling today?” The tall Elezen woman was now peering round the door, she was Madam Miounne the proprietor of the Carline Canopy, which she now had a room in, she had watched over Aerian, and answered most of her questions, she had also led the introduction to Luciana.

“Feeling a little better, still fitting the pieces together” Aerian replied with a smile, it also unnerved her as to how nice she had become here, the sharper side of her personality seemed to have taken a back seat, it wasn’t that she was a nasty person as such, just protective of herself ever since the death of her lover at the hands of a slave driver she had shied away from contact or niceness, she had settled to become a loner of sorts.

“Well why don’t you come up it’s a lovely day out, you could do with some sunshine, and take a walk, see if we can’t fit some more of those puzzle pieces in place” Miounne smiled and then slipped out of the doorway closing it behind her.
Aerian slid out of bed and dressed, finally collecting her bow and with a glance around she made her way back to the Tavern.

“Ah Aerian my dear, have you met Lieutenant Fulke of the Twin Adders?” Aerian felt kind of ambushed in that moment but she at least understood the gesture

“Madam Miounne mentioned you’re quite the archer and we could do with the help, nothing too heavy of course, if you’re up for it?” Faulke smiled a courteous smiled which of course made Aerian wonder if he hadn’t been ambushed much as she had.
“Still getting my bearings, but sure, beats sitting in my head all day again” Aerian replied and with that she followed Faulke from the Carline Canopy back to the Adders Nest.

Back